The Final Chapter..... "Bear, Hearts, Happy Ending" part 1

My Sweet Bear

 

"My Sweet Bear"
 
Final Hug: Embrace
 
~Bear, Hearts, Happy Ending~
 
 
 Eli hugged her tightly. He kissed her head and whispered.
 
 "I miss you~"
 
 "Please, let go of me.", said calmly as she tries to get out from his arms.
 
 But Eli was strong. He's not letting her go.
 
 "Why did you leave that day? Dont you know you made me worry like hell?", he said still holding her tightly.
 
 She didn't say anything.
 
 "Tell me Bear?", he whispered. 
 
 Bear~
 
 The word rang into her mind. She stopped protesting, she suddenly felt so weak. Tears start to fall from her eyes.
 
 "Why did you leave me that day?", Eli repeated.
 
 She didn't answer.
 
 Eli hold the both sides of her shoulder and turned her around to face him.
 
 She got her head vowed so Eli held her chin. He wiped her tears.
 
 "Why?", he asked once again.
 
 She lifted her arm and grabbed his hand.
 
 "Because, that day, I thought I already lost you!", she replied sobbing.
 
 "What? What made you think of that?", he asked.
 
 She shook her head. "I dont know."
 
 "Oh com'on Bear. Stop crying.", he said.
 
 "I cant."
 
 "Why?", he asked as he wipe her tears softly.
 
 "I dont know.", she answered vowing down her head.
 
 "Bear. Look at me.",Eli held her chin.
 
 She looked into his eyes.
 
 "I'm sorry if I left you seven years ago. I was just so stupid that time.
 
 "I'm sorry if I caused you so much pain that time. I was just so selfish!
 
 "And I'm sorry for all of the tears you cried because of me. I wont do that again Bear. I'm really sorry.", Eli said as he kept on wiping her tears away.
 
 She wrapped her arms around him and cried more on his chest.
 
 "I miss you so much Bear!", she exclaimed as she hugged him tighter.
 
 "I miss you too Bear.", Eli said. He kissed her forehead then slightly push her to put a small spce between them as he held her chin. "I miss you too."
 
 She looked into his eyes. "Please dont leave me again. I'm begging you.", she said weakly.
 
 "I wont. I promise.", he whispered softly.
 
 He lowered down his head, he was about to kiss her.
 
 Suddenly, the door opened. Someone came in. It was Xander.
 
 "WHOA!~ Wow! You guys are so sweet!", Xander exclaimed.
 
 She was surprised. She felt shy so she tried to move away but Eli was holding her tightly.
 
 The other members came in.
 
 "WHOA!~", all of them exclaimed.
 
 Now her face turned more red. She hid it into his chest.
 
 "Nice Eli! You finally made it!", Ki Bum said smiling.
 
 "Oh shut up!", he replied as he hugged her closer. "You guys are so mean! You're disturbing us!"
 
 She hit his chest. She was telling him to shut up.
 
 "Aw~", he grunted silently.
 
 "Well, I guess you have to pause what you are doing because were about to perform.", Soohyun said.
 
 She pushed him away and look at his eyes. "Go."
 
 "Okay fine.", Eli said as he unwrap her arms around her. "I'll be going Bear.", he said then kissed her forehead.
 
 "Congratulations noona!", Kevin shouted as he gets out of the room.
 
 She blushed.
 
 She watched them disappear inside the room.
 
 She sighed as she closed her eyes.
 
 Finally~.
 
____________________________________________________
 
eli2
 
 Eli was lying on the hospital bed with a cast around his hand.
 
 He just went over an operation.
 
 He had his hand broken when they were rehearsing for their performance a couple of days ago.
 
 He feel a little bit guilty about his condition right now. He cant move freely.
 
 He was busy scanning the magazine pages when someone opened the door.
 
 It was the other U-Kiss members.
 
 "Anyeong~. Hyung-nim.", Kevin said as he walked closer to him.
 
 He put the magazine on the side table and face all of them.
 
 "Hyung-nim, how's your hand?", Kevin asked as he sat on the chair beside his bed.
 
 "It's fine.", he replied smiling.
 
 "I always told you to be careful but you never listen to me.", Xander said sitting on the other end of the bed.
 
 "It's an accident, Xander-hyung.", he replied trying to explain himself.
 
 "Because you're always absent minded, that's the reason why that happened to you.", Ki Bum said sitting on the chair near the wall. Ki Bum was sitting next to Soohyun and Dongho, who's busy with his video games again.
 
 He didn't say anything and just looked down. Ki Bum was right, he was really absent-minded those past few days.
 
 "What's bothering you?", Kiseop asked. He was leaning on the wall.
 
 He looked at him. "Nothing. Nothing.", he answered.
 
 "Nothing? Ohh com'on Eli. Dont tell us it was Allyn who kept bothering you.", Soohyun said.
 
 He didn't answer.
 
 "Is it noona? Huh? Hyung-nim? Is she bothering you again?", Kevin asked softly.
 
 He knobbed.
 
 "What? I thought you just clear things over last time when we saw you together?", Kiseop asked.
 
 "Yeah. We did.", he replied.
 
 "Then why is she bothering you again?", Ki Bum asked.
 
 "Her birthday.", he answered.
 
 "What's with her birthday, hyung?", Dongho asked with slight interest as he continue playing his video game.
 
 "Remember when I told you about her for the first time?", he asked.
 
 "Yeah. You told us you made a promise with her on her 18th birthday. Was that the one bothering you?", Xander asked.
 
 "Exactly.", he answered.
 
 "What did you promised her?", Soohyun asked.
 
 "I told her that on her 18th birthday, I am going to spend the whole day with her and I am going give her 18 teddy bears.", he answered in a low voice as he vows his head.
 
 "That was simple. You could do that.", Ki Bum said.
 
 "Yes, it is very simple. But up until now, I dont have everything that I need. And her birthday is 3 days from now! How could I get everything I need if I'm stuck in here with this!", he exclaimed pointing his hand.
 
 "Aww~. But dont worry hyung-nim. Were going to held you.", Kevin said.
 
 "We'll buy everything you need. Just tell us which is which.", Kiseop replied smiling.
 
 "Thanks. Now we only got one problem.", he said.
 
 "What?", Soohyun asked.
 
 "How could we get into their house and arrange everything without getting noticed?", he asked.
 
 "Yeah. That was somehow tough.", Xander said.
 
 All of them was silently thinking when someone knocked.
 
 All of them looked at the doorway.
 
 "Do you have Manager Han with you?", he asked.
 
 The other members shook their heads.
 
 Kiseop opened the door.
 
 They were all surprised. It was Allyn's mother, Tita Elena.
 
 He smiled. "Problem solved."
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 
 Allyn get up from her bed with a smile in her face. She feel so happy and light.
 
 She could breathe easily.
 
 Knowing that she had already made up with Eli, it made her feel all better.
 
 It's been a week since she left her work as their stylist.
 
 She stood up from her bed and walked through her room's balcony.
 
 The sun's warm light touched her skin.
 
 She smiled.
 
 For her nothing will be warmer than Eli's touch. Nothing will be more gentle than the way he holds her. Nothing compares.
 
 She heard her phone ringing. She walked back inside her room and picked up her phone. It was her mom calling.
 
 "Daebuosaeyeo?"
 
 "Happy birthday sweetie! Good morning.", her mom greeted from the other line.
 
 "Kamsahamnida Mom.", she replied sweetly.
 
 "Sorry if I left so early. I have some work that needed to be done.", her mom said.
 
 "It's okay mom. I understand."
 
 "But it's all done dear. Have you eaten your breakfast?", her mom asked.
 
 "Not yet, I just woke up."
 
 "Great! Then mind having your breakfast with me? That would be my gift for your 18th birthday.", her mom offered.
 
 "Sure mom."
 
 "Then see you at our favorite restaurant. I'll wait for you dear. Happy birthday again. Love you sweetie."
 
 "Love you to mom.", she replied.
 
 "Oh and before I forgot. Wear something nice okay. Something special."
 
 "Sure mom.", she said then cut the conversation. Though she wondered why, she didn't insist to know.
 
 She put her phone down. She went to her bathroom and took a bath. After that, she went over to her closet to pick what to wear.
 
 She scanned all her clothes there and end up with a pink mini-dress over a long-sleeved blazers.
 
 She's done dressing herself up. She grabbed her bag and her car's key then went out of their house. She got into her car and started the engine.
 
 While she was on the road, she felt bored so she turned the radio on.
 
 SHINee's song, Hello, was just done playing.
 
 A huge smile draws into her lips when she heard the next song.
 
 ~Hello. Hey girl what's up? I miss you baby. I want you back here with me you know? By my side. I just dont know how to say this but, I love you.~
 
 She laughed softly. She continued that way while she was driving her way to the restaurant.
 
 She was like crazy, laughing without a reason.
 
 She reached the restaurant. Looking for a space, she found an empty slot to park her car.
 
 She get off of her car and entered the restaurant.
 
 Looking all over the place, she found her mom sitting at one corner of the resto. Her mom saw her while she was walking closer.
 
 "Morning mom.", she greeted as she hugged her mother.
 
 "Morning sweetie. Happy birthday.", her mom hugged back then kissed her cheek.
 
 They took their seats.
 
 On the table lies a bunch of delecious foods.
 
 "Wow mom! Thanks for this!", she exclaimed.
 
 "You're welcome dear. Enjoy eating. I wish I just prepared a dish for you. That would make me feel more satisfied.", her mom replied.
 
 "Arasseo. I'm fine with this. Atleast I have you here. Kamsahamnida. Saranghaeyeo.", she said smiling.
 
 "I love you too sweetie. Let's eat before the food cool down.", her mother said.
 
 She knobbed her head then turned her eyes to the foods on the table.
 
 She doesn't know what to eat first. 
 
 They are in the middle of their breakfast when suddenly her phone rang.
 
 She looked at her mom. She was asking her if she could pick up her phone.
 
 Her mother knobbed.
 
 She answered her phone.
 
 "Daebuosaeyeo?"
 
 "Daebuosaeyo! Allyn, help us please. Eli was looking for you!", Alexander exclaimed from the other line.
 
 "WHAT?! What happened to him?", she asked worriedly.
 
 "He went on an accident last time while we are rehearsing. His hand broke.", Xander answered.
 
 "What!? Why didn't he tell me?!"
 
 "He said he dont want you to worry. He undergo an operation two days ago. And now he went like this, he wanted to see you.", he replied.
 
 "What the! Where is he right now?", she asked.
 
 "He told us he will be looking for you. Maybe he went over your house right now.", he answered.
 
 "I'll look for him.", she said.
 
 "Thanks. I'm sorry for disturbing you. And happy birthday.", Xander said then cut the phone call.
 
 She put her phone back into her back.
 
 "How stupid!", she exclaimed.
 
 Her mom was looking at her. "What happened?", her mom asked.
 
 "Eli. He was looking for me. He went under an operation two days ago. I'm going to look for him.", she answered.
 
 "What? You should go.", her mom replied.
 
 "Mianhae mom. I'll be leaving. I'm really sorry.", she said then stood up and kissed her cheeks.
 
 She ran outside and get into her car. She started the engine.
 
 WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
 
______________________________________________________________
 
 Allyn hurriedly get off of her car. Her eyes was tearfull. She was crying from the time she left the hospital, on her way driving her car and up until now that she reached their house.
 
 She cant stop worrying about Eli.
 
 BEAR! Why are so stupid? Argh! Why are you doing this to me?!
 
 She ran in front of the door. She holds the doorknob, the door was locked.
 
 DAMN IT!
 
 She ran back to her car and get the house's key, then returned in front of their house.
 
 Her mind paniced. She tried all the keys, but nothing seems to fit. She dont even know if she already tried that one.
 
 She calmed herself then breathe deeply. She looked at all the keys and chose one. She tried it. It fits. She rotated the key to unlock the door. When she pulled the key, it fell on the floor. She kneeled down to pick it up when she saw something.
 
 (BEAR #1)
Photobucket
 
 On the floor, near the door, there was a teddy bear.
 
 Right beside the teddy bear was a heart-shaped balloon together with three red roses.
 
 She picked the teddy bear.
 
 "What is this?", she asked as she scanned the toy.
 
 On the teddy bear's back, she saw a note. She pulled the note out of the bear's back.
 
 Her eyes opened widely as she covered with her hand. She was surprised when she read the note.
 
 The note says:
 
As I watch you enter through the doors of my life, I know that then and there you would always have a big part in my heart. A part that no one could ever dethrone you there. A part that only you could be there. The special part of my heart who belongs to most special girl of my life. YOU~
 
 What the? She laughed softly, she wiped her tears away then picked up the balloon and roses.
 
 She hugged the bear tight. "You're a real crazy.", she said smiling.
 
 Her mind wondered what was going on.
 
 She grabbed the doorknob and opened the door.
 
 OH MY GOD~
 
 Her heart bursted with joy when she stepped inside their house. Their house was full of cuddly teddy bears, pillow hearts, roses and heart-shaped balloons every where.
 
 She laughed softly as she covered . She cant believe what she was seeing that time.
 
 "What are all of this? Did he just~", she looked down and saw rose petals on the floor.
 
 The rose petals are leading her somewhere. She wonder what's really going on, so she just followed the rose petals.
 
 While she was following the petals, she saw another bear placed on top of a small table. The small teddy bears was holding a heart that says "Now and Forever" and a rose beside it. She saw a note on the back of the bear again. She pulled it out.
 
 (BEAR #2)
Photobucket
 
 The note says:
 
Now and forever, I promise that I will never leave you again. I would do anything for you. I will do everything just to make you happy. I will do my best not to make those tears fall down from your face.
 
 She laughed again, softly then continued walking.
 
 Not that far from the table was a small chair. There lies a teddy bear holding a boque of flowers. There's also a note.
 
 (BEAR #3)
Photobucket
 
 The note says:
 
I dont think I could ever find another girl like. You are the only person in my life that made me feel this way. You complete me.
 
 She was teary eyed as she continued walking. The petals lead her to the stairways.
 
 On the first step, she saw another teddy bear. She picked it up and get the note from the back.
 
 (BEAR #4)
Photobucket
 
 The note says:
 
Since the day I saw you when we we're a child I know you're something special. Since then, I promised myself that I will treat you differently. I would give you evrything you need. I would give you everything that would make you happy. And I also promised myself that one day...
 
 She rotated the paper. Look at it all around but, the note was really written undone. She got confused as she continue following the rose petals.
 
 At the last step of the staircase, there lies a big teddy bear with a boque of red roses and a heart on the other hand.
 
 (BEAR #5)
Photobucket
 
 The note says:
 
I promised myself that one day, I would give you my heart.
 
 Oh my~
 
 She dont know what to say, as she kept on walking throught the petals' direction. She was speechless. She was trying to stop her tears from falling down.
 
 She saw another teddy bear on the floor. It was holding another boque of flowers.
 
 She picked it up then pulled the note at the back.
 
 (BEAR #6)
 
Photobucket
 
 The note says:
 
When I left you 7 years ago, I never skipped a day thinking of you. And I regret every decision that I made that time. A day without you kills me. And those days that I was far away from you, I was already mentally dead. I'm really sorry for what have I caused you those years. I'm really sorry.
 
 She got covered. She cant stop her tears anymore. They already came out from her eyes. It keeps on falling down. She was crying as she walked.
 
 Another teddy bear blocked her way. It was small and was holding a heart with a word 'LOVE' in it. She grabbed the bear and the note in it.
 
 (BEAR #7)
 
Photobucket
 
 The note says:
 
Love can be defined as affection. It is also understood as attraction. They also say that it was blind. Weel that's what they say. But for me, LOVE is you. And I wanted to tell you that...
 
 Tell me what?
 
 The note was undone again. She walked hurriely. Her mind was full of thoughts.
 
 Looking down, she found a bear holding a heart again that says 'I LOVE YOU'.
 
 She picked it up and hugged it. Something fell on the floor. It was a piece of paper. She thought it doesn't have a note in it. She picked up the paper and read it.
 
 (BEAR #8)
 
Photobucket
 
 The note says:
 
I LOVE YOU. And I also want you to know that...
 
 That what?
 
 She looked around as she walks. There she found two teddy bears lying on the floor beside a boque of flower. The note was with the flowers. She read it.
 
 (BEAR #9-10)
 
Photobucket
 
 The note says:
 
I want to spend the reat of my life with you, because I really love you. And you're the only one I long for.
 
 There, her tears came out more. She really cant stop it. Not that far from where she was standing, something caught her attention.
 
 (BEAR #11-16)
 
Photobucket
 
 Six colorful teddy bears was lying in front of her room's door. She laughed softly, though tears kept falling.
 
 She walked closer and saw a paper behind the teddy bears. She opened it up. It has something written in there.
 
 The note says:
 
I want you to be the mother of all my children. I know it's to early. I'm just telling you in advance. ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ~
 
 She laughed. She wants to pick all the teddy bears but she cant so she leave it right there.
 
 She grabbed the doorknob and openned the door.
 
 She walked inside her room. A small white teddy bear was in her bed. It was holding a rose on its lap.
 
 (BEAR #17)
 
Photobucket
 
 She walked closer and put down all the teddy bear in her arms on her bed. She picked up the rose.
 
 She smiled as she smelled it.
 
 "Happy birthday.", a voice said from the balcony's direction.
 
 She turned her head to see who it was. She wasn't surprised when she found Eli standing right there.
 
 Looking at her, he was holding a white teddy bear with a huge smile on his face. She stood up straight and walked closer to him.
 
 (BEAR #18)
 
Photobucket
 
 Eli handed over the teddy bear to her. She grabbed it as she looks at him.
 
 "I want to carry all those teddy bears in my arms, but these arms have something more important thing to do.", she said then turned around and put the teddy bear on her bed.
 
 Slowly, she walked back into Eli with her head vowed. She lifted her arms and wrapped it around him as she closes her eyes. Eli hugged her back.
 
 Tears starts to fall once again.
 
 Eli held her chin as he looked into her eyes. "Why?", he asked softly.
 
 She shook her head. "Nothing.", she replied.
 
 "Then why are you crying?", he asked worriedly.
 
 "Because you're making me worry?", she replied then hit his chest.
 
 Eli hugged her tighter. "I'm sorry."
 
 They stayed that way for a while then Eli held her chin once again. He smiled at her. "I prepared something for you.", he said.
 
 He unwrapped his arms around her then walked away. He walked over her mini-home theater set. He the speakers and load a disc on the player.
 
 She watched him with confusion.
 
 She was surprised when the song played. It was "In Your Hands" sang by his co-member, Kevin.
 
 ~Where are you I miss you, I can’t get you out of my mind, I never imagined, I’d be here all by myself~
 
 Eli walked closer to her smiling.
 
 She pouted.
 
 "What?", he asked.
 
 She didn't answer.
 
 "Com'on Bear. It's your 18th birthday. Let me dance wiht you. Please?", Eli pleaded as he hugged her closer. "Please.", he whispered then lifted her arms and put it on his shoulder. He lifted her chin annd stick their foreheads together.
 
~Lonely I was alone, till you came in my life, Without you babe, lt’s so hard, ‘Cause I need you here, by my side, And you are my everything, There’s no one, that could take your place~
 
 She closed her eyes. They danced that way until the music ends. She was pulling him closer like she didn't want o let him go. Tears kept running from her eyes.
 
 Every second was very presious. It was like heaven.
 
 ~Come to me, The only thing, I want this winter is you~
 
 The song was done playing.
 
 Eli held her chin annd was about to kiss her when he found her sobbing.
 
 "Why are you still crying?", he asked.
 
 She turned her head.
 
 "Bear?", Eli said.
 
 "I'm hungry! I'm not done eating my breakfast when Xander-oppa called me!", she exclaimed as she wipe her tears away.
 
 Eli laughed softly. "You should have told me earlier.", he said then hugged her closer. "Come here.", he said then lead her to the table.
 
 She didn't notice that a while ago. Eli asked her to seat on the chair, she followed obidiently. He sat next to her.
 
 "You prepared all of this?", she asked.
 
 Eli knobbed with a smile.
 
 "Really, huh?", she said smirking at him.
 
 "You really dont trust me?", he asked.
 
 She stick her tongue out at him then smiled. Eli smiled back.
 
 "LET'S EAT!!", they exclaimed together.
 
______________________________________________________________
 
......end of part 1