Chapter 7..... "Jealous, Painful"

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 7

~Jealous, Painful~

"Guys, I have something to tell you.", Eli called.

 The members were pretty surprised when he suddenly came in from no where. Everyone paused what they were doing to take a look at him. His face was serious. He walked his way to the sofa and sit beside Dongho and Kevin as he grab the magazine on the table.
 
 Alexander and Ki Bum are preparing their dinner. Kiseop and Soohyun are on the other side of the living room, watching TV. While Kevin is watching Dongho, whose playing his favorite baseball video game. They stop as they stare at him now.
 
 Ki Bum turned off the fire on the stove then followed Xander. Soohyun and Kiseop sat to the sofa next to him, Kevin, and Dongho. Kevin whose sitting next to Dongho stood up and sat next to Eli to see him closer. Everyone have gathered in the living room, looking at him except for Dongho who keep an eye on his video game.
 
 "What is it, hyung-nim?", Kevin asked sweetly and looked at him with an eye of a confused child.
 
 He threw the magazine back on the table. He looked back at Kevin and smiled. "I'm sure all of you guys saw her.", he said then turned his eyes to the other members.
 
 Xander picked up the magazine and said, "Oh yeah! I already saw her. She was so pretty and her voice was very beautiful. Noona is a very good singer." Then Xander rotated the magazine to show the cover, it was Dara Park.
 
 "I'm not talking about her Xander-hyung!", he exclaimed.
 
 "Huh? I thought you are. Sorry.", Xander smiled. Ki Bum throw a pillow on Xander. "Ouch!", he grunted.
 
 "Shut you're mouth if you have nothing good to say!", Ki Bum said.
 
 Xander frowned. "But I'm right, Noona is beautiful.", Xander said. "Oh well. So who is this girl you are talking about? Huh Eli?"
 
 Everyone turned their eyes back to him. He sigh as he vow his head. "I'm talking about Allyn."
 
 Their faces become serious.
 
 "What is it about her huh, hyung-nim?", Kevin asked.
 
 "You already know her. And you already saw her, right?", he asked.
 
 "Yeah. We did. She's our new stylist. Right?", Kiseop replied.
 
 "Yes, she is.", Ki Bum agreed. "She was pretty huh. Though she was skinny, she's still fabolous.", Ki Bum continued.
 
 He looked at Ki Bum, he was smiling. He grabbed a pillow and throw it right in Ki Bum's face.
 
 "Hey! Why did you do that?!", Ki Bum shouted.
 
 "Nothing.", he replied then smiled. Of course she's beautiful. Then Ki Bum picked up two pillows and throw it to him. His smile faded then said,"Hey! That's to much for revenge!"
 
 It was Ki Bum's turn to smile. The other members laughed at him.
 
 He frowned. "What's funny?", he asked.
 
 "Nothing.", Soohyun replied laughing.
 
 "Then why are you guys keep laughing. Ahrsh! You guys are crazy!", he said in a loud and mad tone.
 
 He stole the pillow on Kevin's lap. "Ah! Hyung-nim!", Kevin exclaimed. He didn't mind him and throw it to Soohyun. "Hyung-nim why did you do that!?", Kevin frowned. Soohyun laughed louder.
 
 "Stop laughing Soohyun!", he shouted.
 
 Soohyun replied,"Ha~ha! It was- ha~ha! It was just so obvious! Ha~ha!"
 
 "What's obvious?!", he asked.
 
 He raised his hands. He was about to pick the pillow on the floor and throw it to Soohyun, but Soohyun covered his head by his hands and said,"Oopps! No more! Though pillows are soft, they can be painfull if you keep on throwing it on me." He put down his hands.
 
 "What's obvious? Huh?", he repeated.
 
 "You're jealous.", Dongho said as he look at him. Everyone turned their eyes to Dongho. As usual they didn't expect him to answer. It was not Dongho's business. "You're jealous about Ki Bum and Allyn-noona, hyung-nim.", Dongho continued as he turned her eyes back on his video game.
 
 He didn't speak. Am I jealous? He asked himself.
 
 "Was that true Eli? You're jealous?!", Xander asked with a great big smile on his face. "Wow! Finally I saw Eli get jealous! Finally! Finally!", Xander continued while clapping his hands, his smile never fades.
 
 "Of course I'm not! Why should I be?", he replied. Am I really jealous? Am I? Am I? He felt his cheeks was warm. His blushing! Darn it! He covered his face to hide it. But Xander noticed it.
 
 "Oh! Oh! Guys look at Eli's face! Look, look! He's blushing! Waah~ Eli's blushing! God! I really love this! Ha~ha!", Xander exclaimed happily.
 
 Everyone turned their eyes on him.
 
 "Woah! Eli is really blushing!", Kiseop said. Kiseop was surpriced.
 
 "Eli is blushing! Eli is blushing! Eli is blushing!", Xander sang.
 
 "Hyung-nim, you looked so cute. Ha~ha!", Kevin said.
 
 "JEALOUS! BLUSHING! JEALOUS! BLUSHING! JEALOUS! BLUSHING! JEALOUS! BLUSHING!", all of them sang except for Dongho.
 
 "GUYS!", he shouted. Everyone shut their mouth. All of them behaved. Most of all, Xander whose enjoying the scene. Everyone vowed their heads. "We're not here to tease me okay!? We're here to talk about Allyn. Please I dont want to hear anyone from you talking to her about me, okay?", he said.
 
 Everyone lifted their heads and looked at him.
 
 "Hyung-nim, why?", Kevin asked softly.
 
 "I just dont want to hurt her again. And that's the best way for me to avoid hurting her again."
 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
 Allyn was sobbing when Kris Anne entered the room.
 
 "Oh my God! Allyn! What happened?", Kris Anne asked her as she ran closer to her. Kris sat next to her and touched her back to comfort her.
 
 "I have a nightmare.", she answered.
 
 "What nightmare?"
 
 "Bear, talked to me."
 
 "Isn't that a good nightmare?"
 
 "NO! It wasn't. In my nightmare, he told me he'd stay away because he does not want to put me in pain again. But that was more painful than leaving me 7 years ago.", she said as she claimed her face and cried more.
 
end of chapter 7