Chapter 15..... "Double Date 2"

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 15

~Double Date 2~

 

(Part 2)

 

 Eli kept walking around as he wait for Ki Bum to arrive. He kept glancing on the window to see if he's there.

 

 Where is he? What did they talk about? Arsh!

 

 "Hyung-nim are you okay?", Kevin sweetly asked him.

 

 "Yeah. I'm fine.", he answered as he turn to see Kevin."Why aren't you sleeping?"

 

 "I don't feel sleepy. And I saw the lights are on here so I came to see if Ki Bum-hyung arrived.", Kevin answered.

 

 "I'm waiting for him. He's not yet here.", he said. "You should take a rest. We dont know when will our schedule be this free again so we should cherish this. Go to bed.", he added then smiled.

 

 "Okay hyung-nim. Go to bed too. Goodnight.", Kevin replied. He smiled as he walked his way back to his bedroom.

 

 "Goodnight.", he said smiling as he looked at him.

 

 He heared a car from the outside. He glanced at the window to see who was it. It was Ki Bum.

 

 Finally. I can kill you now. He said in his mind. He waited until Ki Bum entered the condominium.

 

 When the door openned and Ki Bum came in he asked him."What did the two of you talk about?"

 

 "Oh Eli. Nothing important.", Ki Bum answered. He was half way to his room when he turned to see him.

 

 "Really? Then why did she talked about it with you alone?", he asked curiously.

 

 "Come on, Eli. I'm not gonna steal her away from you.", Ki Bum replied."Trust me Eli. Trust her.", he continued.

 

 What? He asked in his mind. He looked at Ki Bum with curiosity.

 

 "Oh. Yeah. Before I forgot.", Ki Bum throw the paper bag on his hand to him."Wear that for tomorrow. I'll be driving you to your dating place. You agreed to have a date with her but you dont ask her where.", Ki Bum added then walked away.

 

 "Why dont you just tell me where?", he asked, with a loud tone.

 

 "Goodnight Eli. See you tomorrow!", Ki Bum replied still walking away. He's not turning his back as he wave his hands

 

 "What the?", he didn't insist to ask him. He turned his attention to the paper bag on his hand. He saw a hat, a pair of clothes, a scarf, an eye glass and a shades.

 

 Nice. He smiled. He stood up and walked his way to his room. He thinks about what will happen tomorrow as he close his eyes.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 "Where are we going?", Eli asked Ki Bum while he was sitting on the passenger seat. He was beside Ki Bum who is driving.

 

 "Were getting there. Why are you so excited?", Ki Bum asked.

 

 "You know why.", he replied smiling. He was excited, up until now he cant believe he'll be having a date with Allyn. He waited for this day to come.

 

 "Were here.", Ki Bum said as he parked his car in a coffee shop. He turned-off the car's engine.

 

 He removed his seatbelt and look at himself in the side mirror then put on his shades. Handsome. He smiled. He loved the clothes Allyn send him last night. He openned the car's door then get off of it. He looked around and saw a girl sitting in front of the coffee shop. She was wearing a pink jersey dress over a striped cotton tee and a newsboy's hat with a bow. Pretty. No no. Gorgeous. He smiled. It was Allyn. A handsome guy for a gorgeous lady.

 

 "Thanks for the ride.", he said. He turned his back to see Ki Bum. He was surprised to see him out of the car."Where are you going?", he asked.

 

 "With you.", Ki Bum replied then walked to Allyn's direction.

 

 He followed him curiously.

 

 "Good afternoon ladies.", Ki Bum greeted.

 

 He didn't notice the girl beside Allyn. She was young, but her age is not that far with Allyn on the way she looked.

 

 "Good afternoon Ki Bum-oppa!", the girl replied with a great big smile as she looked at Ki Bum. She looked at him."Hello Eli-oppa!", the girl greeted her with a smile.

 

 "Hi.", he replied smiling. Who is she? He wondered.

 

 "Good afternoon guys.", Allyn greeted them smiling."Oh and by the way, this is Yeo-Mi Shin.", she introduced the girl beside her.

 

 "So you're Yeo-Mi. A cute name for a cute girl. Nice to meet you.", Ki Bum and Yeo-Mi shake hands. Yeo-Mi turned to him.

 

 "Nice to meet you.", he said with a smile.

 

 "So, where do we start?", Allyn asked.

 

 "Anything you prefer to do.", he answered with a smile.

 

 "What do you want Yeo-Mi?", Allyn asked turning her attention to Yeo-Mi.

 

 "Can we eat now? I'm pretty starving.", Yeo-Mi answered as she held her tummy.

 

 "Me too. So, let's go. I want to eat some tempura.", Ki Bum said smiling then walked closer to Allyn.

 

 What the? She's my date! What are you doing?!

 

 He was surprised when he felt someone's arm around his. It was Yeo-Mi.

 

 What the? He protested deep inside but he cant remove her arms around his. Darn it! What's the meaning of this?

 

 "Let's go oppa.", Yeo-Mi said then pulled him to follow Allyn and Ki Bum.

 

 Ki Bum and Allyn looked at them. He saw Allyn bite her lower lip and vowed her head, while Ki Bum's face was blank.

 

 "What's the meaning of this?", he asked Ki Bum without a sound.

 

 He read Ki Bum's lips as he answers."I'll explain it to you later."

 

 He looked at Yeo-Mi. She was looking at him with a smile while her hands are still around his arms. He smiled back, trying to do it with sincerity. Then he turned her eyes back to Allyn and Ki Bum's direction.

 

 I'm going to rip your head off Ki Bum! He yelled deep inside.

 

 Inside a restaurant, they choose a quite out-of-the-public table, a VIP one.

 

 Allyn sat on the left side of the table, Ki Bum sat next to her. He sat at the right, opposite to Allyn and Yeo-Mi sat next to him. The waiter came and hand them the copy of the menu.

 

 "What do you want?", Ki Bum asked Allyn.

 

 "Anything.", Allyn answered with a smile.

 

 "How about you oppa?", Yeo-Mi asked him.

 

 She looked at her and smiled."Anything.", he answered.

 

 "Then I'll pick for us.", Ki Bum said then he called the waiter. He pointed their orders from the menu, the waiter left with the menu after that.

 

 He looked at Ki Bum."Can I talk to you for a while?", he asked then stood up."Excuse us.", he said. He walked meters away from the table. Ki Bum followed.

 

 "What's the meaning of this? Why are you with us? Why is she here? Were supposed to have a date, together. But only the two of us! What's this?", he asked continuesly trying to lower his voice.

 

 "Relax Eli. I'll explain everything.", Ki Bum replied.

 

 "Begin.", he said.

 

 "This is all Allyn's will. She asked me if I could be her date for today.", Ki Bum said.

 

 "What?!", he asked with a loud tone.

 

 "I'm not done.", Ki Bum looked at him."Yeo-Mi is the one who wants to have a date with you, but Allyn knew that you wont agree. So she told you that it was her instead of telling you the truth.", Ki Bum continued.

 

 "That's all?", he asked.

 

 "Eli, she knew you?", Ki Bum replied."Aren't you happy? She remembered you.", he added.

 

 He glanced at Allyn at the table. When he caught her looking at him, she immediately vowed her head. She did?

 

 He returned his eyes to Ki Bum."Okay fine. I'll let this flow, besides I cant leave Yeo-Mi. What would she think if I did that? Kiss Me's will be mad at me. I dont want that to happen.", he said.

 

 "Allyn will be thankful with your decision. If she only have the strength to do so.", Ki Bum said.

 

 "I'll be happy to talk to her. If I only have the strength to.", he looked down.

 

 "I know you can do it.", Ki Bum pressed his left shoulder."Let's go. They're waiting for us.", Ki Bum said.

 

 They walked to the table. They returned to their sits. The waiter came with their order. A large plate full of tempura, sushi, and 4 huge ice cream cups.

 

 "Let's eat! I missed tempura!", Ki Bum exclaimed.

 

 "Wow! I love tempura! Thanks for this oppa!", Yeo-Mi said then get a piece of tempura. Yeo-Mi looked at him."Do you want me to get some for you oppa?", she asked.

 

 "No. You dont have to. I'll get on my own. Thanks anyway.", he replied smiling.

 

 "Okay.", Yeo-Mi smiled back."Oh! Unnie? How come your not eating tempura?"

 

 He looked at Allyn. He turned his eyes to her plate. Of course she's not gonna eat it. She's allergic with it.

 

 "My mother told me not to eat one.", Allyn answered

 

 "Why?", Ki Bum asked.

 

 "I dont know. Since I was a child, mom told me not to eat one.", she replied.

 

 What the? You dont know why? It's made out of shrimp Bear. You're allergic with it.

 

 "It's delicious. You should try one.", Ki Bum said then put a piece of tempura at Allyn's plate.

 

 "Okay. I'll try one.", Allyn said.

 

 WHAT?! His eyes widened when he looked at Allyn. She was about to bite the tempura.

 

 He immediately lift his hand and grabbed Allyn's hand. He pulled it downward and hold it there. He looked into her eyes.

 

 "Don't eat it. It's made out of shrimp."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Allyn felt Eli's warm hand on her hand. She was looking right at his eyes. He was doing the same. She felt her heart beating so fast.

 

 "Don't eat it. It's made out of shrimp.", Eli told her.

 

 She was speechless at that time. And all she could say is,"Huh?"

 

 "It's made out of shrimp. Dont eat it.",Eli repeated then let go of her hand.

 

 She's back with her system. What? How come you still remember? Thanks Bear. She puts down the chopsticks.

 

 "Unnie, you're allergic with shrimp?", Yeo-Mi asked looking at her.

 

 She knobbed her head.

 

 "OMO! I'm sorry unnie. I shouldn't have asked you to eat some. Miane unnie.", Yeo-Mi said as she vows her head.

 

 "It's alright Yeo-Mi. At least I didn't eat some. It's okay.", she replied smiling. She turned her eyes to Eli, he was looking at her."Thanks.", she said. Eli looked away.

 

 Bear thanks. Though you're mad at me, you are still protecting me. She wants to smile but she cant. She vowed her head. Miane Bear.

 

 After eating they ride on Ki Bum's car. She and Yeo-Mi sat at the back seat, while Eli sat next to Ki Bum on the front seat. They are on their way to a movie house.

 

 "Are you sure we're going to watch a movie? That place is very public.", she asked.

 

 "Yep. But we're going to choose the movie with the least viewers.", Ki Bum replied.

 

 "In short, we're going to watch a boring movie.", Yeo-Mi said looking at her with a smile.

 

 "That's right Yeo-Mi.", Ki Bum said."You dont have to worry Allyn.", he added.

 

 She smiled briefly. She turned her eyes to Eli from her seat. He was looking outside. She wondered what's inside his mind that time. Are you really mad at me? She looked down and frowned. I'm sorry.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 They arrived at a mall. The place was not that crowded. They walked their way to the movie house. They picked the movie that has the least viewers.

 

 "I'm going to buy the tickets.", she said.

 

 "I'll come with you.", Ki Bum offered.

 

 "No need oppa. I'm afraid they'll recognize you. Just stay here.", she said smiling the walked to the ticket boot. After she bought 4 tickets, she walked back to them. She handed them the tickets.

 

 "Let's go.", Eli said then walked to the entrance. Yeo-Mi and Ki Bum followed.

 

 She was about to follow them when she saw the mall crews putting down a red carpet on one of the movie house entrance. She gave the crew her ticket.

 

 "What's with the red carpet?", she asked the lady crew.

 

 "Oh ma'am. It's a red carpet premiere of a movie today. They are preparing for the movie stars' arrival.", the lady crew answered.

 

 "Oh. Will there be reporters here?", she asked.

 

 "Yes ma'am.", the crew answered.

 

 "Okay. Thank you.", she replied.

 

 "Your welcome ma'am. Please enjoy the movie.", the crew said smiling.

 

 "Thanks.", she replied with a smile then walked inside.

 

 When she entered, she scanned the whole room to look where they sat. The room was not crowded. Maybe there are only 25 peoples inside, including them. She saw a girl waving her hands at her.

 

 "Unnie! Over here!", the girl shouted. It was Yeo-Mi.

 

 She smiled then walked to their direction. Yeo-Mi was sitting next to Eli. There was an empty seat between Eli and Ki Bum.  Is that my seat? She asked herself.

 

 "Sit here.", Ki Bum said.

 

 Eli looked at her. She doesn't want to sit there but she has no choice. She sat there with Eli on her left and Ki Bum on her right.

 

 "There's a red carpet premiere today. Reporters will arrive. You guys should be more careful.", she said.

 

 They are at the quarter part of the movie when they heard something.

 

 ~Naega keureokke reokke manmanhani Sarangee keureokke neon manmanhani. . .~

 

 It was Yeo-Mi's phone ringing. They all looked at her.

 

 "Sorry. I forgot to turn it off. Miane miane. Please excuse me.", Yeo-Mi said then stood up and walked away.

 

 "Were out of pop corn. I'm just going to buy some.", she said standing up.

 

 Ki Bum pulled her arms."I'll buy some.", Ki Bum said smiling then stood up and walked away.

 

 What!? Why did you leave us alone here? She panicked, in her mind. What am I going to do? I cant stay here! I cant sit here! I cant be this close to him! Help!

 

 She heard a phone ringing. She turned her eyes to Eli. She saw him pick up his phone.

 

 "Daebuosaeyo? Ki Bum? . . . What? You should have been more careful! . . . Bring her home. We'll follow when the reporters are gone. . . Okay. See you later. Bye.", Eli said then returned his phone to his pocket.

 

 "What happened?", she asked.

 

 “They wont be able to go back.”, Eli answered.

 

 “What?!”, she exclaimed.

 

 “The reporters caught Yeo-Mi and Ki Bum. They wont be able to get in here. I told him to bring Yeo-Mi to our condominium.”, Eli replied as he looked at her.

 

 “I’ll follow them.”, she said then stood up. I cant stay here with you alone. She turned her back and saw a couple behind them. Her eyes widened. The two of them are having a romantic seen behind. “WHOA!”, she said then covered .

 

 Eli looked behind and saw the couple. He immediately stood up and covered her eyes by his hand and pulled him down. They sat at the same time. When Eli removed his hands from her eyes, she was still shocked and left open. He was looking at her.

 

 “We’ll have to stay here for a while. The reporters are still outside. We have to wait until they leave.”, Eli said then looked on the screen.

 

 She vowed her head. My eyes are now sinful. She frowned.

 

 The next hours made her feel sleepy. The movie was so boring and she cant stand to fall asleep. She almost fell on her seat when she felt Eli’s hands on her shoulders. He held her head and put it on his right shoulder. She cant protest, aside from the fact that she has no strength to do so, she also likes what is happening. She had fallen into a deep sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________


~Love you (love you, love you) Dasi dwidolligien Neomu meolli wasseo Meolli wasseo Love you (love you, love you)~

 

 Allyn was done dressing up the U-Kiss boys, they are about to start their shoot for their new music video and its teaser. She heard the new song, she loved it. She smiles while she listens to it.

 

 “What’s the title of the song?”, she asked Dongho who is preparing for the shoot.

 

 “Ah. Its entitled Before Yesterday noona. But its just a part of the whole song. We will use it as the intro for the new album.”, Dongho replied with a smile.

 

 “Oh. Where’s the other part.”, she asked.

 

 “Secret.”, Dongho said smiling.“Just wait for it noona.”

 

 “Okay okay. I’ll just go the restroom.”, she said with a smile then walked away.

 

  When she returned, she heard a new track playing. Nice. She smiled.

 

 ~Cause your life, Cause your mind, Nae ap-eh seo sa ra jyeo (jeh bal sa ra jyeo) Cause your life. I’ll Just Say Deo ee sang ne ga byun hal gi dae neun jeol dae mot-hae Good Bye!~

 

 She walked straight to the area where the boys are shooting their video. It was Eli’s scene being taped.

 

 She watched him with a smile. How come he looks this handsome? The scene was taped inside the car. He was sitting at the back seat with a . . . .

 

 Her eyes widened.

 

 WHAT THE?!

 

end of chapter 15