Chapter 10..... ~Memories: First Encounter~

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 10
 
~Memories: First Encounter~
 
(10 years ago)
(wn: okay. Allyn is 7 y.o. and Eli is 8 y.o. Just imagine how cute they are before okay. => )
 
 "MOM! I'm running late!", little Allyn shouted. She was running down stairs.
 
 "Of course not dear. Dont run on the stair ways. That is very-", her mother paused when she heard something fall.
 
 Allyn tripped and slide down the stairs.
 
 "Dangerous. I told yah.", her mother continued then held her up to stand. "Are you okay? Where does it hurt?", her mother asked.
 
 "I'm fine Mom. I'm okay. Don't worry.", she replied but actually her leg hurts. She just ignore it because she dont want to miss her first day of school. She tried to walk properly to pretend that she was really okay. She guess her mother didn't notice because it didn't insist to ask her to stay at home.
 
 After she ate her breakfast and brush her teeth, she went outside to wait for the school bus.
 
 After a few minutes, the school bus arrived.
 
 She's a transfer student and it was her first day of school. New place, new people, new environment, no friends. She sighed.
 
 How could I catch up with them? Are my new classmater friendly? Are they kind? Would they like me? Would I be able to make friends? She frowned.
 
 The bus stopped. They are at school. She waited for the other students to go outside the bus. She does not want to be pushed and pulled by the other students who are hurriedly coming out of the bus. Few students are left inside. She grabbed her back pack then stood up. Aw! My leg still hurts. But she ignored that then walked her way out of the bus.
 
 It was almost time. She tried to walk faster but she tripped. Good thing some one caught her before she totally fall.
 
 "Be careful little miss.", the voice said. As the voice sounded, she knew it was a boy.
 
 She turned her eyes to see him. The little boy held her hands and helped her to stood up properly.
 
 "Are you okay?", the little boy asked. He was looking at her.
 
 "Yes. I'm okay. Kamsahamnida.", she replied then claimed her hands back. She tried to step away because she felt embarassed on how close they are. But her leg hurts again and she tripped once again. The boy caught her hands once again.
 
 "I guess you're not. I'll bring you to the clinic." The boy said then hold her hands.
 
 She cant say no. That's why the boy was able to bring her to the clinic.
 
 When they got there, the nurse gave her some medicine and bandage her foot. She was lying on the clinic's bed. The boy was sitting beside it.
 
 "Are you sure you dont want to go home?", the boy asked.
 
 She knobbed for agreement.
 
 "Will you be okay here?"
 
 She knobbed.
 
 "Do you want me stay with you?", the boy asked once again.
 
 She was about to say no when the nurse said,"I guess what she wants to do is to rest for a while and you. You should go to your classroom and attend your class, okay?"
 
 The boy frowned then walked away.
 
 The nurse looked at her and ask,"Are you sure you dont want me to call your mom?".
 
 "No need. I want to attend my afternoon class. Thanks by the way.", she replied smiling.
 
 "I'll be back before lunch!", the boy said smiling then ran away.
 
 They were a bit surprised because they thought he was already gone. The nurse looked back at her.
 
 "Okay. Stay here until lunch. I'll give you your excuse letter later.", the nurse said then smiled.
 
 She smiled back and said,"Thanks."
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
 12:55 in the afternoon. It's been an hour after she went out of the clinic to eat her lunch. It was almost time when she remembered that the boy who helped her will be back before lunch.
 
 Darn! I forgot about him! (wn: yeah! I know, this little girl know some bad words.)
 
 She was running her way back to the clinic when she remembered that the nurse told her not to force her feet. She had no choice but to walk. But the bell rang. The afternoon class is about to start. So she did not continue to look for him and go to her classroom instead.
 
 She was standing in front of the door of her classroom. She took a deep breath. She grabbed the doorknob and openned the door. She took a step inside.
 
 Everyone was silently staring at her. "Come here, sweety.", her teacher called. "Okay class. I want you to meet Allyn Park. She is your new classmate.", her teacher announced to the class.
 
 "Hi Allyn! Nice to meet you!", the class replied.
 
 "Nice to meet you, too!", she replied then smiled.
 
 "Just sit at that chair, sweety.", her teacher said then pointed the vacant chair beside a boy. The boy looked familiar.
 
 She walked her way to her sit then sat beside the boy. He was the boy who saved her. He was looking at him with a smile. She smiled back.
 
 "So, you're our new classmate.", the boy said.
 
 She knobbed.
 
 "How's your leg?"
 
 "I guess it's fine. It hurts a bit but it's much better now.", she replied with a smile.
 
 "That's good. I didn't have the chance to introduce myself a while ago. I'm-", the boy wasn't able to continue what he was saying.
 
 "You could make friends with your new classmate after the class.", their teacher said, emphasizing them.
 
 "I'm Eli, Kim Eli.", the boy said then smiled.
 
 "After the class.", their teacher repeated.
 
 Everyone looked at their direction. They vowed their heads. They both giggled. When their teacher continue the discussion they lifted their heads up.
 
 She ripped a piece of paper on her notebook then write the word: NICE TO MEET YOU =) . Then she hand it to Eli.
 
 Eli smiled then wrote on the paper.
 
 
 Same here. =) 
 
 Sorry.
 
 For what?
 
 I forgot that you're going to pick me up before lunch. I leave the clinic. =(
 
 It's okay. I was still able to see you. =)
 
 Thanks. =D
 
 That's nothing. It's an honor to help such a beautiful girl. ;)
 
 
(wn: facebook chat. Old style. LOL XD )
 
 She giggled when she read the last message. She turned her eyes to look at him. Eli was smiling at her.
 
 She turned her eyes away from him. She blushed. Darn! He looks so cute!  (wn: she's a little flirt! XD )
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
 
 End of class. The bell rang. Time to go home. Allyn packed her things. She saw a hand in front of her. It was Eli's. She turned her eyes to his face. He was smiling.
 
 "Nice to meet you.", Eli said smiling.
 
 She smiled back then grabbed his hand and shake it. She blushed when she felt their hands together. She claimed it back.
 
 "Me too.", she said looking away.
 
 "Let's go.", Eli said.
 
 She knobbed.
 
 They walked together until they reached the school bus outside. She can't look at Eli while they are walking their way out. She really felt embarassed. They go inside the bus. She sat near the the window the Eli sat next to her. She was still not talking.
 
 When the bus reached the block near their house, she stood up then said goodbye to Eli.
 
 She was walking her way to their house when she notice that someone was following her. Her whole body trembled. She tried to walk faster but her leg ached. Mommy!
 
 She felt that the person following her was getting closer. She hold her lunch box tighter. She was shocked when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
 
 She dont know what to do. Her mind paniced. She lifted her lunch box and hit the person behind her.
 
 "MOMMY!!"
         
end of chapter 10