Chapter 17..... "Celebration"

My Sweet Bear

 

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 17
 
~Celebration~
 
 
 Eli leaned his back as he looked outside the van’s window. He closed his eyes and imagine Allyn’s smile in his head.
 
 Bear. You smiled at me. Ah~. I miss it.
 
 He held his hands on his chest and breathes deeply. Allyn smiled at her a while ago. After the taping she saw her looking at him.
 
 Ah~. It fulfils my day Bear. How I wish I could see you smiling at me again. He smiled.
 
 “What do you think Soohyun? What happened to Allyn a while ago?”, Alexander suddenly asked.
 
 “I don’t know either. I was surprised when she suddenly shouted.”, Soohyun replied.
 
 What? What happened to Bear? He opened his eyes and looked at them. “What happened to Allyn?”, he asked worriedly.
 
 “We don’t know, she just shouted while watching you on our video shoot.”, Kiseop replied.
 
 “Shouted?”, he asked.
 
 “Yeah hyung-nim. I guess she’s mad. Really mad.”, Kevin answered.
 
 “She shouted what?”, he asked again.
 
 “‘NO’, something like that hyung-nim.”, Dongho said.
 
 “No? Why?”, he asked then looked away. What happened to her?
 
 “She’s jealous. Obviously.”, Ki Bum suddenly said.
 
 “Jealous? About what?”, he asked looking at Ki Bum.
 
 “Well, she’s jealous about Agatha.”, Ki Bum said looking back at him.
 
 “What?!”, he exclaimed with surprise. Why is she jealous about Agatha? 
 
 “She really thought you kissed her.”, Ki Bum answered.
 
 “What?! I didn’t!”, he exclaimed.
 
 “Then tell her. I don’t need to know. And will you stop shouting Eli.”, Xander said. “You’re so exaggerated.”, he added.
 
 “As if I could really do that.”, he said as he leaned his back and closed his eyes.
 
 Darn it! I’m so stupid! Bear. I’m sorry. He held his forehead. I hope she’s not mad at me. I really hope she’s not.
 
______________________________________________________________________________
 
 “Argh! I can’t believe this!”, Allyn grunted as she hit the van’s seat by her hands.
 
 “Allyn, com’on. How long will you hit the van’s seat? You’ve been doing that since we got in here. Aren’t your hands hurt?”, Kris Anne who is sitting beside him asked.
 
 “Shut up! You owe me big time Kris Anne. I can’t believe you played a bet on him!”, she said glaring at Kris Anne.
 
 “Okay okay! I’m sorry. But didn’t you hear it? Ki Bum-oppa said Eli didn’t kiss her.”, Kris Anne explained.
 
 “That girl is flirting with Bear! Didn’t you see it? AHHH!”, she shouted.
 
 “Hmpt! You’re right unnie!”, a voice from the back said.
 
 They looked at each other. They both kneel at the van’s seat and looked at the back.
 
 “Oh hi!”, she greeted the girl sitting at the back.
 
 Kris Anne looked at her. “Who is she?”, she asked.
 
 “Yeo-Mi I want you to meet Kris Anne, my best friend.”, she said.
 
 Yeo-Mi lifted her hand, Kris Anne grabbed it and shake it softly.
 
 “Hi unnie, nice to meet you.”, Yeo-Mi said smiling.
 
 “Kris Anne, this is Yeo-Mi. Ki Bum’s girl friend.”, she said smiling.
 
 Kris Anne’s eyes widened. “Really? Is Ki Bum your boy friend?”, she asked with surprise.
 
 “Yes.”, Yeo-Mi answered then vowed her head.
 
 “Wow! Congratulations Yeo-Mi. You’re so lucky!”, Kris Anne exclaimed clapping her hands.
 
 Yeo-Mi pouted. “You don’t know the story unnie.”, she said.
 
 “Huh? What do you mean?”, Kris Anne asked.
 
 “Don’t bother her Kris Anne, get back to your seat.”, she said then turned around and sit down.
 
 Kris Anne did the same. She looked at her. “What does she wants to Allyn? Tell me!”, she asked.
 
 “It’s a private thing. Only the boys know about it.”, she replied smiling.
 
 “Then, how did you know about it?”, Kris Anne asked.
 
 She looked at her. “Arsh! Don’t ask me about it. I have no right to tell you!”, she said.
 
 “Please Allyn. Tell me. Please. Please. Please?”, Kris Anne pleaded.
 
 She was about to shout when she saw Kevin’s friend sleeping on her seat next to Kris Anne. “Ssshhhh. Someone is sleeping. Be quite. Sssshhh.”, she said then leaned in the back seat.
 
 Kris Anne looked at the girl next to her then pouted as she leaned her back.
 
 She laughed softly. She remembered Eli. She wondered what he is doing that time. She looked outside the window. Bear. . . I want to see you. I want to ask you something.
 
 She turned her eyes in front when the van suddenly stopped. Someone opened the door of the van.
 
 “Were here Ma’am.”, the driver said.
 
 She lifted her back and vowed her head, “Kamsahamnida.”, she said smiling.
 
 The driver smiled back and vowed his head too.
 
 She turned her attention to Kris Anne. “Hey Kris Anne, were here. Get up.”, she said.
 
 “I know, I know. Okay.”, Kris Anne replied then get up.
 
 They moved out of the van. She, Kris Anne, Yeo-Mi, and Kevin’s friend. They thanked the driver again.
 
 “Kamsahamnida. Please drive safely.”, she said smiling and vowing her head.
 
 “Thank you maam.”, the driver replied smiling then went inside the van.
 
 He turned her eyes and saw another van arriving. It’s the U-kiss members’ van. It stopped a few meters away from them.
 
 The van’s door opened. Kevin came out first. He walked to their direction smiling. Ki Bum and Soohyun came out next, they walked to their direction. Dongho and Kiseop came out next. Xander came out and Eli was the last. They all walked to their direction.
 
 She looked at Eli. She smiled. Eli smiled back at her. Bear, I want to ask you something. Do you like Agatha? She vowed her head as the smile in her face fades. She looked back at Eli again, this time her eyes are weary. She saw his smile fades when he looked at her again. Do you like her?
 
 “Hey girls! So how’s the ride?”, Xander asked smiling.
 
 “It’s boring oppa. Very sleepy.”, Yeo-Mi replied.
 
 “Oh. Maybe because you don’t have Ki Bum with you. It would really be boring. He~he.”, Xander replied as he laugh softly. 
 
 “Shut up Xander-hyung!”, Ki Bum said as he hit Xander’s arm.
 
 “Ouch!”, Xander grunted. “I’m just joking. That hurt’s Ki Bum.”, Xander frowned.
 
 “Stop fooling around.”, Ki Bum said then walked closer to Yeo-Mi. “Come here Yeo-Mi.”, Ki Bum called.
 
 She frowned more. Ah~ I wish we could be that sweet Bear. He looked at Eli again. He was still looking at her.
 
 “Welcome to Paradise!”, a voice said.
 
 All of them turned their eyes to the girl walking from the reception area of the resort. She was pretty, she has fair skin and very adorable. She was wearing a Hawaiian style mini-dress.
 
 “Anyeonghasaeyeo U-Kiss! I’m glad you chose our place to celebrate your comeback.”, the girl said smiling.
 
 “Anyeonghasaeyeo!”, the boys greeted.
 
 “By the way I’m Gabbie Woo. It’s nice seeing all of you here. Kamsahamnida!”, she said smiling.
 
 “Are you the owner of the resort?”, Soohyun asked.
 
 “Nope. But soon to be.”, the girl named Gabbie replied smiling.
 
 “Wow. You look so young. By the way, this place is very nice. That’s the reason why we chose this place.”, Xander said smiling.
 
 “Thanks.”, Gabbie replied.
 
 “We want to introduce ourselves. I’m Ki Bum.”, Ki Bum said then lifted his hand and offered a hand shake.
 
 “I’m Alexander. But you could call me Xander”, Xander said smiling then gave her a hand shake.
 
 “I’m Soohyun.”, he gave her a hand shake then smile.
 
 “Hi I’m Kevin. Nice to meet you.”, Kevin said sweetly then gave her a hand shake.
 
 “Dongho.”, Dongho said smiling said then gave her a hand shake.
 
 “I’m Eli.”, Eli did the same.
 
 Kiseop looked at her as he lift his hand. Gabbie grabbed it then shake it softly. “I’m Kiseop. Lee Kiseop.”, Kiseop said. She saw Gabbie’s reaction when she heard Kiseop’s name. She was surprised. they didn’t let go of each other’s hand and stay looking at each other for a few more moments.
 
 “Hey Kiseop, let go of her hand already. That’s harassment.”, Soohyun said laughing softly.
 
 Kiseop lets go of Gabbie’s hand. He looked at Soohyun. “Shut up hyung!”, Kiseop said smiling.
 
 “Okay. Let’s go inside. I’ll show you your rooms.”, Gabbie said.
 
 “Let’s go!”, Xander said.
 
 All of them walked inside the reception area. While they are on their way to their rooms, she saw Kevin and his friend holding hands. They are very sweet. She frowned. Bear I want us to be as sweet as them. She looked at Eli, she saw him having fun. She sighed. How could I enjoy this place if I can’t even go near you? Her eyes are still weary when Eli looked at her. She looked away then continued walking.
 
 BEAR~
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
 “Allyn, are you sure you don’t anything to eat?”, Kris Anne asked her.
 
 She looked at Kris Anne. “I’m not hungry. Go ahead, enjoy your dinner.”, she replied.
 
 They are inside the resort’s restaurant. They are sitting in front of the stage. It’s not that crowded, that’s why they decided to eat there. She’s not hungry but she accompanied Kris Anne and Yeo-Mi. Shiee, Kris Anne’s older sister was also there. She arrived a while ago. She was taking Kris Anne home but they asked her to stay for one night. She agreed but in one condition, Shiee will stay too.
 
 “Are you sure unnie? We didn’t order any shrimp, you could join us.”, Yeo-mi said smiling.
 
 She smiled back. “Don’t worry about me.”
 
 Shrimp. She smiled as she looked away. She remembered Eli. Where are you Bear? She wondered.
 
 She saw the MC of the restaurant arrive.
 
 “Good evening everyone! So how’s your stay here in Paradise? Are all of you having a good time?”, the MC asked. He was standing in the stage.
 
 “Yes!”, the crowed answered.
 
 “Great! Well, don’t you know that you are so lucky tonight? Because we are able to ask a famous group to sing a song for all of you tonight. May we call on, please welcome U-KISS!!”, the MC said.
 
 The boys came out from the back stage. They are all smiling. The crowd cheered loud.
 
 “ANYEONGHASAEYEO! We are U-Kiss!”, the boys greeted.
 
 “Good evening everyone!”, Xander greeted.
 
 The crowd cheered louder.
 
 “Good evening boys. I hope you’re having a good time staying here at Paradise.”, the MC said.
 
 “Yes. We really enjoy staying here. It’s a very wonderful place.”, Kevin replied smiling.
 
 “That’s good. So crowd? Are you ready?”
 
 The crowd cheered.
 
 “Now. Here to perform their version of Backstreet Boy’s ‘As Long As You Love Me’, everyone! Give it up for U-Kiss!”
 
 The music started. Kris Anne and Yeo-Mi yelled beside her, while Shiee was busy eating. She kept silent as she watches Eli. They are very close to the stage so Eli caught her looking at him. He was smiling broadly at her. She smiled back.
 
 Eli was the first one to sing. She watched her from her seat. They are looking at each other.
 
 ~“Hello? Hey girl, what’s up? I miss you baby. I want you back here with me. You know, by my side? I just don’t know how to say this but, I love you.”~, Eli sang as he looks at her. Eli looks are very seductive. It was seducing her, like he wants to kiss her or something. Her cheeks blushed.
 
 My God! Bear! Do you want me to faint in my seat! Darn you! She held her chest, her heart is beating so fast. She looked away and closed her eyes. I don’t think I could stand this!
 
 She stayed that way as the performance continues.
 
 “Allyn are you alright?”, Shiee noticed her.
 
 “Yes. I’m alright unnie. Don’t mind me.”, she replied smiling.
 
 She turned her eyes to the stage when she heard Eli’s voice. She looked at him. Eli gave her a luring smile. She blushed as she held her chest again.
 
 ~“I tried to hide it so that no one knows, but I guess it shows. When you look into my eyes.”~, Eli sang. His eyes never part her direction.
 
 MY GOD!! Bear! Please! I don’t think I could behave if you continue looking at me that way!
 
 It was Kevin’s line.
 
 ~“What you did and where you’re coming from. I don’t care. As long as you love me baby.”~, Kevin sang.
 
 Eli pointed her on her seat. Her eyes widened. My God! What are you doing?
 
 ~“Come back to my side baby. I miss you.”~, Eli sang then winked at her then gave her a luring smile again.
 
 DAMN! I couldn’t take this! Bear!
 
 She vowed her head on the table. She covered her face. It was red-hot!
 
 “Allyn. Are you sure you’re okay? How do you feel?”, she heard Shiee asking her.
 
 “Unnie, what happened?”, Yeo-Mi asked.
 
 She felt someone’s hand on her shoulder. She tapped it away.
 
 “Hey! Allyn! That’s too much? Why are you acting that way?”, Kris Anne said.
 
 “Don’t mind me!”, she said in a loud voice.
 
 She felt someone’s arm on both of her shoulders. Maybe it was Kris Anne’s.
 
 “Hey! Allyn. Will you lift your head?!”, Kris Anne said. She was pulling her. She protested. She felt so weak, Kris Anne was able to pull her head away from the table.
 
 They were shocked when they look at her. She was crying.
 
 “My God! Allyn, what happened to you?”, Shiee asked.
 
 She turned her eyes to Eli, he was smiling at first. But it fades after he saw her tears falling from her eyes.
 
Bear~
 
end of chapter 17