Chapter 14..... "Double Date 1"

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 14

~Double Date 1~

 

(Part 1)

 

 Eli walked closer to Allyn who is peacefully sleeping in the couch.

 

 But because of the other member’s aeygo, her peaceful sleep is gone. He watched her as she sat on the couch like an inocent girl who doesn't know what's happening.

 

 "Sorry. I didn't notice that I fell asleep.", Allyn said as she scratch her eyes.

 

 "It's okay. You should have gone home. You dont have to wait for us.", Ki Bum replied.

 

 "No. I'm alright. I just have something to tell Eli.", Allyn said.

 

 His eyes turned to Allyn. The other members did the same and after looking at her they turned their eyes to him.

 

 She has something to tell me? About what? He asked himself.

 

 "Come with me.", he said as he stood up.

 

 He was half-way out the door when Allyn replied,"Where are we going?"

 

 "Somewhere else. We can talk about that, but not here. Not with them.", he answered.

 

 "What? Why do you have to go somewhere else?", Alexander asked frowning.

 

 "Oppa was right.", Allyn asked."It's nothing private. We could talk about it here."

 

 "Okay fine.", he walked back then sat on the couch where he sat a while ago."What is it all about?", he asked.

 

 "It's about a date.", Allyn replied.

 

 His heart burst after he heard that. A date? Is she asking me out? He felt happy but he didn't want to smile. He wants to hide his reaction.

 

 "DATE?!", the boys exclaimed aside from Dongho who doesn't seem to care.

 

 "Are you sure?", Ki Bum asked.

 

 "You're going out?", Soohyun continued.

 

 "With Eli?", Xander added.

 

 Allyn knobbed her head.

 

 "What?", he frowned.

 

 "Date.", Allyn answered as she look at him. She saw he was frowning. "Why? You dont want to?", she asked. She stood up and said,"Okay. Then I'll be going. Bye gu-"

 

 "Sit down! What date?", he said.

 

 "You dont need to do it if you dont wan-"

 

 "I said what date!?", he asked then looked at her.

 

 Allyn sit down the looked back."Date. You know. Eating lunch or dinner in a restaurant. Watching movies. Going to a mall or something. Date.", Allyn answered.

 

 "Who? Us?", he asked. He felt glad though he hides it.

 

 "Yeah. We.", she replied.

 

 "When?", still pretending.

 

 "When are you free?", she asked.

 

 I'm really having a date with her?

 

 "Tomorrow.", he replied.

 

 "Good. Then see you tomorrow.", Allyn said then smiled.

 

 HAH! You heard it right, boys! I'm having a date with my sweet bear! ~I have a date with Bear! I have a date with Bear! I have a date with Bear!~ He sang deep inside.

 

 "See you tomorrow.", he stood up and come close to Allyn. He stretched his arms in front of her. He was asking for a hand shake.

 

 Allyn looked at his hand. Her face was confused. She turned her eyes to his face.

 

 Bear! I'm asking for a hand shake! Reach for my hand! PLEASE! He cried in his mind.

 

 Allyn stretched her arms, grabbed his hand and shake it softly then let go.

 

 Thank you. I thought you're really going to humiliate me in front of them. He told himself. He turned around and walked away from her. YES!

 

 He saw Dongho looking at him. "What?", he said without a sound.

 

 He read Dongho's lips as he answers mutely,"You don't even need that!"

 

 "Shut up! You dont-", he didn't continue what he was about say and just vowed his head. He closed his eyes. Darn! How stupid am I?!

 

 All eyes are looking at him.

 

 "What?", Allyn asked.

 

 "Hyung-nim, are you okay?", Kevin asked softly.

 

 "Nothing. Nothing.", he replied as he bit his lower lip.

 

 "Let's go guys. We really need some rest.", Kiseop said as he stood up. Everyone followed except for Allyn.

 

 They turned their eyes away. He didn't move an inch. He remained standing.

 

 Ki Bum stopped at his side. He hit his back softly and said,"Men, you've acted so weird today." Then Ki Bum continued walking.

 

 Dongho walked beside him.

 

 He glared at Dongho. He saw him sticked his tongue out and said,"Hyung-nim. Let's go." Dongho gave him an insulting smile then walked away.

 

 DONGHO! I'm really going to kill you! He shouted on his mind. He was about to shout when he heard Xander talk.

 

 "Aren't you leaving Allyn?", Xander asked.

 

 He turned around and saw Allyn still sitting on the couch.

 

 She knobbed. "Yes. I'll leave later,", she told Xander then smiled at him.

 

 "Okay. Take care on your way home! See yah!", Xander said smiling back as he wave goodbye. Xander walked closer to him. "Let's go Eli."

 

 He turned his eyes to Xander.

 

 Why isn't she leaving? He asked as Xander pulled him out. He took a glance at Allyn and saw her waving goodbye with a smile.

 

 They walked their way out. They are half-way out the door. When they heard someone.

 

 "KI BUM-OPPA!", someone shouted.

 

 All of them turned their eyes at the back. They are looking for the person calling Ki Bum. They saw Allyn there, she was gasping for air. It was her.

 

 "Oppa. Can I have a word with you?", Allyn asked as she walked closer to them.

 

 "What is it?", Ki Bum asked her.

 

 "Could you come with me? It's something private.", Allyn replied.

 

 "Just the two of us?", Ki Bum asked again.

 

 Allyn knobbed.

 

 "Okay.", Ki Bum answered. He smiled as he look at their direction. "Guys, I'll follow from here. See you at the van.", he said then followed Allyn.

 

 "Wait a minute. Why do you have to go somewhere? You could talk about that here.", he asked.

 

 Ki Bum faced him. "BECAUSE WE'RE CLOSER!", he shouted. "See yah later Eli!", he smiled then turned away.

 

 What the? What are they going to talk about? He asked himself.

 

 "Hey Eli. Let's go!", Xandek called.

 

 "I'm comming!", he answered as he looked at Allyn walking away with Ki Bum.

 

 He turned away and followed the other guys. He walked his way to the van with the Allyn and Ki Bum together on his mind.

 

 Their manager was inside the vehicle. "Where's Ki Bum?", she asked.

 

 "Oh Noona! He's with our stylist. They have something to talk about.", Kevin answered.

 

 "He'll follow us?", she asked again.

 

 "He will Noona. He'll be here any minute.", Kiseop replied.

 

 He entered the van then sat near the window. As he look outside, he kept on thinking about the two of them.

 

 Darn! What are they going to talk about?

 

 They are waiting for almost 15 minutes when their manager's phone rang. She picked it up.

 

 "Debuosaeyo? . . . Ah. Okay. Okay. I'll send you your care. Take care.", she cut the call off. "Let's go.", she told the driver.

 

 The driver started the engine.

 

 "What? How about Ki Bum?", he asked, he was confused.

 

 "He'll follow. He said he's just going to take Allyn home.", she answered.

 

 WHAT?! TAKE HER HOME?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Allyn sighed as she pushed her back against the wall.

 

 I cant believe I was able to do that! My GOD! I thought I was going to faint! Thank you Lord! Thank you Lord! Thanks for the strength. She said as she held her two hands.

 

 Yeo-Mi asked her if she could set-up a date between her and Eli. She cant say no to her, so she agreed with doubt that she'll be able to do that.

 

 "So what is it all about?", Ki Bum asked as he walked closer to her.

 

 "Oh oppa.", she stood up straight then looked at him. "It was about the date that I was talking about a while ago.", she continued.

 

 Ki Bum's reaction was very confused. "What about that?", he asked.

 

 "Would you go out with me? With us?", she asked.

 

 "WHAT?!", Ki Bum's eye widened as he shout.

 

 "Please! I'm begging you oppa! Be my date tomorrow.", she pleaded.

 

 "What? Why? Why me?", Ki Bum took a step away from her.

 

 "Because you're the only one who could help me. I am not the one who wants to have a date with him.", she said with a soft tone. "One of your fans asked me if I could set-up a date with her and Eli. I couldn't say no. Now I dont know what to do.", she continued.

 

 "Why did you told him that it was you?", Ki Bum asked.

 

 "Because I know he wont agree if I tell him the truth.", she replied.

 

 "What makes you think he'll come if it was you?", he asked again.

 

 "He knew me.", she answered as she lift his head and look at him.

 

 Ki Bum was quite as he look at her. He looked away and get something on his pocket. It was his cellphone. He dialled a number then placed the phone into his right ear.

 

 "What are you doing?", she asked.

 

 "Ssshhh. . . I'm calling our manager.", he replied as he placed his finger in front of his lips.

 

 She watched him silently.

 

 "Debuosaeyo? . . . Noona. Don't wait for me. I'll see you in the condominium. Please send me my car. I'll take Allyn home. . . . . Kamsahamnida.", Ki Bum said as he returned the phone on his pocket. He looked at her."My car will be here any minute. Let's go. I'll take you home.", he said them smiled.

 

 "Why?", she asked.

 

 "It's very dangerous to go home alone.", he said. "And we'll have to talk about our date for tomorrow.", he sighed.

 

 Her eyes widened."You're going with me?!", she asked.

 

 Ki Bum knobbed his head.

 

 "AHHH! Oppa kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida!", she shouted.

 

 "Ah~. Eli's going to kill me because of this.", Ki Bum said as he vowed his head.

 

 "Oppa. I'm sorry if included you in this problem. I just dont know what to do.", she said.

 

 "It's alright. But we have a small problem.", Ki Bum replied.

 

 "What?", she asked.

 

 "Our fans. We wont have a peaceful date tomorrow. I know once they recognize us, they'll follow. I'm afraid about what they will do to the both of you.", Ki Bum answered.

 

 She smiled."It's okay Oppa. Everything will be alright. I'll take care of that."

 

end of chapter 14