Chapter 11..... "Memories: Young Love, Promise"

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 11
 
~Memories: Young Love, Promise~
 
 "MOMMY!!"
 
 Little Allyn shouted as she hits the person behind her. She was crying and very frightened. She keeps on hitting the person until she felt that she was only hitting the air. Her eyes are closed while tears fall from her eyes. She feel so weak, she fell then sat on the ground. She was sobbing.
 
 "Mommy.", she said while wiping the tears from her eyes. "Mommy.", she repeated.
 
 "Aw~.", a familiar voice said weakly. "I'm sorry Allyn.", the voice continued.
 
 Sobbing, slowly she openned her eyes to find out whose the owner of the familiar voice. Her eyes widened when she saw who is that. She was surprised. ELI! Oh my God! What have I done!
 
 "I'm sorry Allyn. I didn't mean to scare you. Aw~.", Eli grunted.
 
 Her eyes didn't stop crying. She was just staring at Eli. His nose is bleeding while the left side of his mouth is swelling. "Eli~.", she said sofly while sobbing.
 
 "Allyn!?", a familiar voice shouted. It was her mother.
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
 
 "You shouldn't have done that.", her mother said.
 
 "I was scared. I didn't mean to do that.", Allyn replied while she vowed her head.
 
 "It was not an excuse, dear. He helped you this morning. Look at what you've done to him.", her mother said.
 
 She frowned. I didn't mean to do that. I was just carried away by the situation. I was just so scared. If I only knew that it was him. I wont do that. She sighed as she closed her eyes.
 
 "It's okay, Tita-. Aw! It was my- Aw! Fault. I- Aw! Scared her.", Eli answered grunting in every sentence.
 
 "I'm sorry Eli.", she said with teary eyes.
 
 "It's okay-aw!", Eli grunted again.
 
 "Don't move Eli. Of course, it's not okay. Look at you. What am I going to tell your mother when she saw you?", her mother said while applying some medicine on Eli's swelling wound. Her mother was holding Eli's chin to see his face quickly. "You accidentally step on a banana peel, tripped then hit your face somewhere? Huh? Do you think she'll believe me?", her mother continued then let go of Eli.
 
 Her mother stood up then walked inside the kitchen.
 
 "I'll take care of that, Tita.", Eli replied. He looked at her and smiled. She looked down.
 
 Huh? How can you smile at that situation? And you know what? You still look so cute and charming even your face is wounded. Darn! She told herself.
 
 She blushed when she looked back at Eli and found that he was still smiling at her. Darn it! Aw!
 
 "Have some snack first before I bring you home.", her mother said then put down the plate full of chicken sandwich.
 
 "Woah! My favorite!", Eli exclaimed then grabbed a piece of sandwich.
 
 "Hope you'd like my recipe.", her mother responded smiling.
 
 "Of course Tita! I think it's the best!", Eli said looking at her with a smile.
 
 She smiled back. Then grabbed a piece of sandwich and took a small bite.
 
 "You do?", her mother asked smiling.
 
 "After my mother's recipé.", Eli replied.
 
 The three of them laughed.
 
 "I knew it was.", her mother said.
 
 After her mother interviewed Eli and ate their snack, her mother and her joined him outside the door.
 
 "Are you sure you dont want me to bring you home? How are you going to explain everything?", her mother asked.
 
 "Dont worry about me Tita.", Eli answered smiling. "And regarding my mother, i'll take care of her."
 
 "Okay, if that's what you want. Take care on your way.", her mother responded. "And I hope my little princess didn't scare you at all after what she did.", her mother added smiling.
 
 She blushed, she felt so embarassed. She wants to sink on where was standing.
 
 "Of course she didn't. Whatever she does, she'll never be able to scare away.", Eli turned his eyes on her then smiled. "Bye Allyn, i'll be going. Bye Tita.", he said then walked away.
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
 
 The next day, she was not that worried to go to school because she wont be a loner. She had a new friend. Eli.
 
 She was still shy to meet him that morning because of what happened yesterday.
 
 "Allyn, good morning!", Eli said."I was about to surprise you again but I'm afraid that you're going to hit me with your lunch box again.", Eli added then smiled.
 
 "I'm really sorry about yesterday. But I asure you, I really didn't mean to do that.", she replied frowning.
 
 "No. It was my fault. I shouldn't have followed you home without your permission.", Eli said.
 
 "But why did you followed me yesterday? Look at what happened to you?", she asked.
 
 Eli looked away as his smile fade. "I just want to why you're not talking on our way home yesterday.", he said.
 
 He was wondering why am I silent yesterday? She smiled. "Oh that? I was just shy when you're around.", she replied.
 
 "Why?"
 
 "Well. . . I dont know. I'm just shy when you're around."
 
 "You dont have to.", Eli looked at her then smiled.
 
 She smiled back.
 
 "Com'on were running late. I'll treat you lunch as an exchange for threatening you yesterday.", Eli said.
 
 "Okay.", she replied.
 
 "Let's go.", Eli said, then he grabbed her hands. They walked their way to their room with their hands together.
 
 I love this. I love him.
 
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
 
 The bell rang. Lunch break. Allyn and Eli packed their things.
 
 "Let's go Allyn.", Eli called.
 
 She knobbed her head then smiled.
 
 They went outside the room then walked their way to the school buildings elevator. They entered the elevator. They are the only student inside of it. Eli pressed the button for ground floor then pressed close. (wn: lunch break, the operator is busy eating his lunch.)
 
 They are on the third floor when suddenly the elevator stopped. The lights turned out and the elevator darkened.
 
 She was so afraid. She cant see anything. "Eli~ Eli~.", she called while waving her hands in the darkness. She felt Eli's hand pulled her.
 
 "Eli, I'm afraid.", he voice was shaking.
 
 Eli wrapped her arms around her and said. . .
 
 "Dont worry, i'll never leave you, I PROMISE."
 
end of chapter 11