Chapter 16..... "Ownership, Mine"

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 16
 
~Ownership, Mine~
 
 "NOONA! Let go of me!", Kevin shouted.
 
 "Get in here Kevin!", Allyn shouted as she pulls Kevin out of the dressing room.
 
 "I DONT WANT TO NOONA! Let go of me!", Kevin repeated.
 
 "Kevin, please! They need you outside! Xander-oppa is calling you!", she said with a loud tone.
 
 "I can’t go out looking like this noona! I'm almost !", Kevin replied.
 
 "My God Kevin! You are not! You look awesome with those abs!", she said.
 
 "NOONA! No!", Kevin shouted.
 
 "Kevin, I'm begging you! I'm not done dressing the other boys.", she said weakly but with a loud voice.
 
 "Unnie. I'll take care of him.", someone said from behind.
 
 She let's go of Kevin. Kevin closed the door, she heard him lock it. She turned around to see who it was. She saw a girl, she was smiling at her. The girl was pretty. Who is she?
 
 She was holding a professional camera. "I'll take care of Kevin unnie. I'll get him out.", the girl said and smiled.
 
 "Thanks.", she replied.
 
 "Welcome unnie. Dont worry I'm getting him out.", the girl walked in front of the door and knock it. "Kevin~. It's me~."
 
 She glanced at her then walked to Kris Anne and the other U-Kiss members.
 
 "Where's Kevin?", Xander asked.
 
 "Urgh! I can’t get him out!", she replied then held her forehead. "He’s not confident about his abs.”, she added.
 
 “But it looks good on him. What happened to him?”, Kris Anne asked.
 
 “I don’t know. I just left him with that girl.”, she answered then pointed the dressing rooms direction. Her eyes widened when she saw the girl and Kevin together. “Nice. She was really able to get him out.”, she said.
 
 Xander and Kris Anne turned their eyes to Kevin’s direction.
 
 “Ohh. That girl.”, Xander said.
 
 “You know her oppa?”, she asked.
 
 “Well, kinda.”, Xander answered.
 
 “Who is she oppa?”, Kris Anne asked.
 
 “Well literally speaking I don’t know her name. But she is Kevin’s friend, she’s a photographer. She’s not professional but she’s good according to Kevin. Kevin wants to help her so she asked our manager to try her out.”, Xander replied.
 
 “Really? Maybe they are really close. They look so sweet. Maybe Kevin liked her. And she was able to get him out of the dressing room.”, she said then looked at Xander.
 
 “Oh well. Maybe you’re right.”, Xander replied. “Kevin! Come in here.”, Xander called.
 
 “Hey Allyn. Are you done dressing the other members?”, Kris Anne asked.
 
 “Nope. I’m not. Where’s Dongho by the way? He’s next.”, she asked.
 
 “He’s out there somewhere. He’ll be here any minute.”, Kris Anne replied.
 
 “Okay. Just tell him to go straight to the dressing room. I’ll dress him up.”, she said then walked her way to the dressing room.
 
 She sat inside the dressing room as she held her forehead. She's almost done dressing up the boys. She was a bit tired but she has to continue. There are only two members to get dressed up. Dongho and Eli. She closed her eyes. She felt weak.
 
 “I’ll take a nap while I’m waiting for him.”, she said.
 
 A few moments later, she heard someone knocking. She lifted her head and opened her eyes. “Hey maknae. Sit in here. Let’s get this started.”, she said as she stood up. “Come in he-”, she paused when she saw who is in the door. It was not Dongho, it was Eli.
 
 “Hi.”, Eli greeted.
 
 “Oh, hi.”, she greeted back.
 
 “Why? Are you expecting someone else?”, Eli asked.
 
 “Ah no. I’m not.”, she said smiling.
 
 “I heard you say maknae. Are you waiting for Dongho? I’ll call him if you-”
 
 “No. You don’t have to.”, she cut him off.
 
 “Kris Anne told me you are waiting for me so I went here. I’m sorry, I thought you-”
 
 “No no. It’s okay.”, she said with a smile. I’m going to kill you Kris Anne!
 
 “Okay.”, he said then walked closer to her. Eli sat on the chair.
 
 “Wait for me here.”, she said then walked straight to the hanged clothes. She get Eli’s clothes there then walked back to Eli.
 
 “Here.”, she said then handed over the clothes to Eli. “Please change for a while. I’ll be waiting here.”, she said smiling.
 
 “Okay.”, Eli said smiling back. Eli grabbed the clothes from her hand. She trembled when she felt his warm hands touching her skin. She watched Eli stood up and walked away.
 
 She sat on the chair then held her chest. Her heart was beating so fast. What’s happening to me? She closed her eyes. She remembered their date yesterday. When Eli touched her hand, when they are at the restaurant. When he held her head and put it on his shoulders. She felt her cheeks warmed. She was blushing.
 
 She stood up and held her cheeks. What’s happening to me? She frowned. She doesn’t like how she feels that time. She stamped her feet. “What’s happening to you Allyn?”, she shouted.
 
 “Are you okay? Is there something wrong?”, Eli asked.
 
 Darn! I didn’t notice him arrive. She closed her eyes and left open. She stood up straight and faced him. “No no. Nothing. Don’t mind me. He~he.”, she replied.
 
 She saw him wearing the sleeveless leather clothes she handed him a while ago. That show’s his biceps. He’s darn hot!  
 
 “Are you sure? I’ll call your mom to pick you up if you don’t.”, he replied.
 
 “No need. I’m fine don’t mind me.”, she said smiling.
 
 “Okay.”, Eli replied.
 
 He walked closer to her. Her feet trembled. What the?! Eli was so close to her.
 
 “Could you fix my collar, please? I don’t know how to do it.”, Eli said pointing his collar.
 
 “O-okay.”, she said then lifted her hands to fix it. Her hands are trembling as she arrange his collar. Eli noticed her.
 
 “Allyn? Are you sure you’re okay?”, Eli asked then hold her hands down.
 
 She claimed it back. “Yes I am. I’m going to call the make-up artist to put your fake wounds.”, she said as she looked at him.
 
 “Fake wounds? Where will they put mine? I saw Xander’s it was on his forehead and Soohyun had his on his chest.”, Eli asked.
 
 “You’ll have two fake wounds. One in here.”, she said pointing his right shoulder. “And one in here.”, she said touching his lips. She looked at her for a few moments that way. She scanned his face. Bear. You are so handsome. She removed her hands from his lips. “There.”, she said then looked away. She picked up a native necklace and a black cap then handed it to Eli.
 
 “Here. Wear this.”, she said.
 
 “Ah. Thanks.”, Eli replied then grabbed the cap and the necklace.
 
 “I’ll be going. I need to find Dongho. I’ll call the make-up artist so she could put your make up on”, she said with a brief smile.
 
 “Okay.”, Eli smiled back.
 
 She walked away. She paused when she remembered something. She turned around and face Eli. She saw him looking at her. His face was surprised.
 
 “By the way, Eli. I’m sorry if I lied to you about the date thing yesterday. I didn’t mean to-”
 
 “It’s okay Allyn. I had fun.”, Eli cut her off smiling.
 
 “Me too. Thanks.”, she replied smiling. She turned around and left the room.
 
 I really had fun Bear. I really do. She smiled.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
 Eli walked out of the dressing room. The make-up artist was done putting on his fake wounds. He checked his right biceps then touched his lips. He remembered how Allyn touched his lips by her soft hand.
 
 Bear. I really had fun yesterday. Though you slept while we’re on the movie house, at least I had time with you alone. He smiled. AH~ I wish I could stay with you alone longer. 
 
 “Hey Eli. Come over here. We’ll be shooting you’re scene.”, the director called.
 
 “I’m coming.”, he replied. He walked his way to the director. He saw a girl talking with their manager and the director. She’s beautiful. . . . . but Allyn is more beautiful than her. He smiled as he walked closer to her and Mr. Lee, the director of their new video.
 
 “Oh Agatha, here he is.”, Mr. Lee said. “Eli, I want you to meet Agatha. Agatha this is Eli, another member of U-Kiss.”
 
 “Nice to meet you Agatha.”, he said smiling then lifted his hand. Agatha did the same, he shacked her hand softly.
 
 “Same here.”, Agatha smiled back.
 
 “You’re not a Korean right?”, he asked.
 
 “Yes. I’m a Brazilian.”, Agatha replied.
 
 “Oh, nice place you have there.”, he smiled.
 
 “Korea is a nice place too. I’m loving it here.”, Agatha smiled back.
 
 “Good for you.”, he said.
 
 “Here’s what the two of you are going to do.”, Mr. Lee said.
 
 While the director is explaining what they are going to do, he wished he’ll be doing it with Allyn. Oh~ how I wish I could touch you this way Bear.
 
 “Okay. Is everything clear?”, Mr. Lee asked. Both of them knobbed. “Lets get this started. Eli takes care of her. She’s fragile.”, Mr. Lee added smiling.
 
 “I will.”, he smiled back. He faced Agatha. “Shall we?”, she asked smiling.
 
 Agatha knobbed. He lead her inside the car then the music starts.
 
 ~Hello hello? Do you know me? This is more than present! . . . . . . SHUT UP!~
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
 Allyn was done dressing up all the boys of U-Kiss. They started the shoot when she left the dressing room. When she was walking back to the area where they are shooting the next scene, she heard another new track playing.
 
~Cause your life, Cause your mind, Nae ap-eh seo sa ra jyeo (jeh bal sa ra jyeo), Cause your life. I’ll Just Say, Deo ee sang ne ga byun hal gi dae neun jeol dae mot-hae Good Bye!~
 
 Nice. She walked straight to the area and saw Eli taping his scene. She saw him inside a car. He was so masculine. Bear you’re so . . . . handsome. She smiled. She scanned the entire place. Her eyes widened when he saw a girl beside him.
 
 WHAT THE?! Who is she?
 
 She ran near Kris Anne and the other members watching.
 
 “He’s going to kiss her! I’m going to win. You better get ready Dongho!”, Kris Anne said.
 
 “Shut up! Hyung-nim won’t kiss her! And I’m going to win!”, Dongho exclaimed.
 
 What? Are they playing a bet with my Bear and that girl?
 
 She glared at Kris Anne. I’m going to rip your head off. How could play a bet on him!?
 
 She turned her eyes to the car. The girl was touching Eli sweetly. What the?! Get away from him if you want to stay breathing before you return to the hell you are from! Urgh!
 
 “ARGH!”, she shouted.
 
 Kris Anne, Xander, Kevin, Kiseop, Soohyun and Dongho looked at her.
 
 “Allyn are you alright.”, Kiseop asked.
 
 “Oh! I think she’s just jea-”, Xander didn’t continue what he was saying.
 
 She glared at Xander.
 
 “Nevermind.”, Xander said.
 
 She turned her eyes back to Eli.
 
 “Don’t worry noona. Hyung-nim is not going to-”
 
 Her eyes widened when she saw Eli lower his head down to the girl’s face.
 
 “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”, she shouted. She fell on the ground.
 
 “Ha ha~. I won! I told you he’s going to-”, Kris Anne paused when she saw her glaring at her.
 
 HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING!?
 
 “He didn’t kiss her.”, Ki Bum said. “It’s not included to Mr. Lee’s direction.”, he added.
 
 She looks at him. He was smiling at her.
 
 “Don’t worry about him Allyn.”, Soohyun said as they walked closer to him.
 
 Kiseop grabbed her hand and pulled her up to stand. She stood up.
 
 “Thanks.”, she said. “Sorry if I’m a bit exaggerated.”
 
 “It’s okay Allyn. I’ll be going guys. I’m next. Bye!”, Xander said then walked away.
 
 She sat on a chair beside Kris Anne.
 
 “What’s happening to you?”, Kris Anne asked.
 
 “Shut up! You owe me big time.”, she shouted. She watched Eli from there. She leaned her back and closed her eyes. You’re mine Bear. Only mine.
 
 She stood up and walked to Eli and the girl’s direction. She saw them shaking their hands. Eli looked at her. She looked back.
 
 “Oh Allyn. I want you to meet Ela. Ela, this is Allyn, our stylist.”, Eli said.
 
 “Hi. Nice to meet you!”, the girl lifted her hand, she was asking her for a hand shake.
 
 She gives the girl an insulting smile and said, “GO AWAY!”
 
 The girl was shocked.
 
 “Allyn, why did you said that?”, Eli asked looking at her.
 
 “Cause you’re mine Bear. Only mine!”, she replied.
 
 “What?”, Eli asked. But before he was able to say another word, she grabbed her neck and kissed him.
 
 Eli protested. He held her arms and pushed her away. “Why did you do that?”, Eli asked.
 
 Her eyes widened. What am I doing?
 
 Eli shake’s her arms. “Allyn. Allyn. Allyn.”
 
 “Hmmmm. What?”, she opened her eyes. What the? Was that a dream? She saw Kris Anne in front of her.
 
 “Hey Allyn, what happened to you? Why are you sleeping in there?”, Kris Anne asked.
 
 “Huh? What? I don’t know.”, she stood up. “Is the taping done?”, she asked.
 
 That was just a dream. Thank God!
 
 “Yes it is. Let’s go. We’re heading to a resort.”, Kris Anne replied.
 
 “Resort? What are we going to do there?”, she asked.
 
 “Celebrate. Let’s go. Pack you’re things up.”, Kris Anne replied then walked away.
 
 She held her forehead. She still feels sleepy. She scanned the place and saw Eli. She was looking for the girl. 
 
 “Kris Anne!”, she called. “What’s the girl’s name?”, she asked.
 
 Kris Anne turned around and said. “Agatha!”
 
 Ohh. So she’s Agatha. Stupid dream, where does the name Ela came from? She turned her eyes back to Eli. He was looking at her. She smiled. Eli smiled back.
 
 You’re mine Bear. I’m the only one who owns you.
 
end of chapter 16