Chapter 8..... "Decision, Consequence"

My Sweet Bear

My Sweet Bear

Hug 8

~Decision, Consequence~

 Allyn held her face by her two hands. Tears kept falling from her eyes. But she does not want to stop those warm liquids falling from her eyes down to her cheeks. Even if she cry her blood out when her tears run dry, she dont care. She cant help but cry. That dream was painful, really painful. It was just a dream, how can it be that painful? Kris Anne hugged her from the back.

 Seven years ago, the most important guy in her life left her. (wn: of course, aside from his father.) That guy left her in pain but still, she loved him for the past years. She hated him but it didn't last. She hated him but she don't mean it.

 "Why?", she asked. "Why does he want to stay away from me?"

 Kris Anne softly touched her back as she tries to comfort her. "Allyn, please stop crying."

 "Why does he want to stay away? Why?!", she repeated.

 "Allyn, please. The doctor told you not to stress yourself and most of all not to be depressed. God! It's just a stupid dream!", Kris Anne said.

 She didn't seem to hear anything. "Does he hate me? Does he?", she asked herself.He hates me? After what I told him 7 years ago, I guess he really hates me. She told herself.

 "Allyn have pity for yourself. Look at you!", Kris Anne shouted.

 She heard her this time but she didn't mind her. She cant think about nothing but her dream.It's my fault. I have to take the consequence. She wiped her tears away.

 Kris Anne was surprised when she suddenly stopped crying. "Huh?", Kris Anne said as she look at her.

 She looked back. Kris Anne's face is very confused.

 "What happened to you?", Kris Anne asked.

 "I have decided.", she replied.

 "What?", Kris Anne asked.

 "I'm taking the consequences."

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

TOTAL TRANSFORMATION. After she returned home yesterday, Allyn decided to talk to Eli. She wants to know if Eli still remember her.

 She was standing in front of the door where U-Kiss stays to dress-up before the concert. Her heart was beating so fast.

 God! I dont think I could do this! She told herself. She closed her eyes then took a deep breath. I could do this! She hold the doorknob and rotate it. Her hands are shaking.Darn it! She pushed the door.

 "Oh wait!", she pulled the door back. "Member check! Eli. Kevin. Dongho. Soohyun. Kiseop.", she paused. "Uhm, what's the name of the other two members? Lancer and Ki- Ki- Ki Pum? Ki Pum?! Arsh! I cant remember!", she stamped her feet then scratched her head. She listens to U-Kiss but she doesn't even know their names except for Eli. She buy's their merchandise but not their album. She even thought U-Kiss is a one man singer. (wn: she's the most stupid fan ever!)

 She grabbed the doorknob and openned the door.

 "Good morning!", Allyn greeted happily.

 Everyone turned their eyes to see her. She give up a smile, a one big broad smile.

 "Hi everyone!", she greeted once again with her smile still not fading. She checked everyone's faces. All of them smiled back at her except for Eli. She felt confused.

 Why? Aren't you happy to see me? Huh, Bear? She frowned.

 "Good morning!", Kevin said sweetly. Aw! This boy look so cute. She smiled.

 "You're late.", a guy said. Everyone turned their heads to see him. She was surprised to see who was that. "You're an hour late, miss stylist.", Eli continued.

 She wants to cry. "Miss Stylist"? Dont you remember my name? Dont you remember the name you used to call me? She stares at him. She saw him looking back at her. His eyes was blank, dull. The way he looked at her, it was lifeless. Like he was looking at a wall.

 "I'm sorry.", she replied then vowed her head.

 "Ha-!", Eli coughs sarcastically. "Didn't you read the contract you signed? You should be here earlier than us. But look at you? We're an hour earlier than you.", he continued.

 "I'm so sorry. I forgot about it. I just came out of the hospital last night. I didn't have a chance to read it. Sorry.", she responded in a low voice. She was teary eyed that time, when she felt an arm above his shoulder.

 "Oh com'on Eli! It's her first day of work. Dont torture her.", it was Alexander. He was looking at her with a great big smile. "So Allyn right?", Xander asked.

 "Yes.", she agreed.

 "How do you feel right now?", a guy with a blonde hair asked. She remembered. It was Soohyun.

 "I guess I'm fine.", she turned her head to Soohyun and smiled.

 "That's good. We really need you now.", another guy said smiling. He has black haired, quite thin but Kevin is more skinny than him. It was Kiseop.

 "Noona, I apologize in behalf of hyung-nim, Eli. Just don't mind him.", she turned her eyes to the boy sitting on the couch, the boy was busy playing his video game. It was Dongho.

 "Dongho's right noona. It's his own way of showing his love.", it was Kevin. The one he remembered the most from the other 6 members. He was smiling at her. She smiled back. Sweet!

 "Oh well!", Xander said. His hands are still on her shoulder. "I hope you remember our names. You do, right?", Xander continued.

 Damn! I dont remember yours and the other one's! She bite her lower lip. Still she knobbed her head.

 "Great! Let's see if you really do.", Xander exclaimed. "Let start with. . . HIM!", Xander pointed his arms to the blonde guy.

 "Soohyun.", she said.

 "You're right! Good! Good! Hmmm. How about him?", Xander said then pointed his hands to the boy on the couch. He was playing video games.

 "Dongho.", she answered.

 Xander removed his arms around her shoulders and clapped her hands happily. "2 points! 2 points! Great! Next next! Whose he, whose he?", Xander pointed his hands to the guy with a black hair.

 "Kiseop.", she said.

 "3 points! You're good huh!", Xander said then gave her a cute look. "Next is. . .HIM!", he pointed on Eli. She was about to answer when Xander spoke. "Oh, no, not him. You already know him."

 She looked at him, Eli looked back. She blushed. Darn it! I really hate the way you look at me now!

 "Next is. . .him!", Xander said then pointed his hands to Kevin.

 She turned her eyes to Kevin and answered,"He's Kevin."

 "Okay! Okay! Last two! Who is he?", he pointed to a masculine guy who looked like Hyung Joon.

 Darn! Who is he?

 She bite her lower lip and look at the guys beside him(Xander). "Ki. . .Ki. . .Ki. . .Ki Pum???", she answered then closed her eyes and vowed her head.

 Silence filled the entire room, Am I right? Everyone was looking at her. Suddenly she heard them all laugh, except for the guy she was refering to be KI PUM. Darn it! I'm dead!

 "Ha~ha! Ha~ha! Ki PUM! Ki PUM! Ha~ha!", Xander laughed. "Ki Bum! She just called you KI PUM! Ha~ha!", he added.

 So he was Ki Bum! Allyn, your such a stupid person! She saw Ki Bum looking at him. His face was blank. Ki Bum turned his eyes to the guy beside him(Xander).

 "Shut up! I'll bet she didn't know you either!", Ki Bum shouted.

 "Of coure she does!", Xander turned his eyes on her. "You know me, right? What's my name?", Xander asked then smiled.

 I'm really dead!

 "You are. . . .you are. . .Lancer?", she answered then vowed her head.

 It was Ki Bum's time to laugh.

 "Ha~ha! Ha~ha! Lancer! Ha~ha! Ha~ha! Lancer! He just called you Lancer! Ha~ha! Ha~ha!", Ki Bum held his tummy and laughed loudly.

 Xander looked at her. "Lancer? Lancer? You dont know my name. Arsh!", he stamped his feet like a child. "I'm not Lancer! I'm Alexander! A-LE-XAN-DER! A L E X A N D E R! Get it? I'm not Lancer!", Xander stamped his feet again.

 "I'm sorry. I'm sorry.", she apologized.

 "I cant believe you dont know Xander-hyung's name.", Kevin said laughing.

 "Can you believe her guys!? She dont know my name!", Xander said.

 "Ha~ha! Xander-hyung stop acting like a child.", Soohyun said.

 "But she called me Lancer. It's not my name!", Xander said then sat on the couch next to Dongho.

 "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you next time. Or I'll just dress you up first as an exchange.", she said then turned her eyes to Ki Bum. "You too, Ki Bum-oppa. Think of something I can do for you as an exchange."

 She saw Soohyun walked near to Ki Bum and whispered something. Soohyun and Ki Bum smiled as they turned their eyes to her.

 "I'll tell you about it next time.", Ki Bum answered as he smiled at her.

 She was confused about what Soohyun whispered to Ki Bum. But she set that aside and take a look at Eli. He was looking at her the same way. She vowed her head.

 You dont know me now Bear. You forgot everything about me.

 

end of chapter 8