Chapter 4..... "Dare to Meet Bear?"

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 4

~Dare to Meet Bear?~

 "Allyn, would you stop that!", Kris ordered.

 She keeps on walking back and forth while waiting for her mother to finish the interview. She was so nervous. Her heart never skip a beat since this morning. Why? Why cant she calm down?
 
 "Allyn, please!"
 
 "I can't Kris. I dont know why am I acting this way!", she replied.
 
 She and Kris are staying in a room next to the door her mother and the boys of U-Kiss exchange statements.
 
 "Are you sure you'll be fine? You look so weak Allyn.", Kris said.
 
 "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me.", she smiled weakly. She keeps on telling herself that she's fine, but actually she's not. Kris was right. She feel so weak. She wasn't able to sleep last night. Why is she like that? Two days ago after her mother allowed her and Kris to come with her mother she feels fine. But yesterday night was a total disaster. She barely fall asleep. Thoughts never leave her mind. Like, will he recognize me? Will he talk to me? Will he this, will he that? She felt so tired. She leaned his back against the wall. Slowly sliding downward, she sat on the floor. She closed her eyes.
 
 "My God!! Allyn, stand up. You can sit anywhere but not on the floor. Come on!", Kris held her and led her closer to the sofa.
 
 She closed her eyes again. She wants to sleep even for a while. Slowly she was there, slowly she was about to fall asleep. But suddenly she heard a familiar voice calling her name.
 
 "Allyn? Dear are you alright?", she saw her mother when she openned her eyes.
 
 "Yes mom. Im fine. Dont worry.", she answered in a week voice.
 
 "No, dear. I guess you're not."
 
 "Mom, please. Let me do this okay.", she replied as she stand up. "So where is their manager? Where are they? They need to see me.", she contineud.
 
 "Are you sure about this dear? Can you?"
 
 "Yes mom."
 
 "Okay. They are at the same room, the door next to this, left. Are you sure you want to go alone?", her mother asked worriedly.
 
 "Yes mom. I'm going.", she replied. She went out the room and walked towards the next door on his left. She stand in front of it, she took a deep breath and smiled. She knocked.
 
 A boy with a black hair, young in his looks, maybe 16 or 17, and has a very adorable face opened the door for her.
 
 "Debuosaeyo! Please come it.", the boy said smiling.
 
 "Kamsahamnida.", she smiled back then she took a step to get inside the room. Her eyes went to the sides of the room. Where is he?
 
 A guy with a golden brown hair, firm actions and an angelic voice offered her a seat.
 
 "Please sit down.", the boy said with a very gorgeous smile.
 
 "Thanks.", she said then smiled.
 
 "Are you okay? You look so pale.", the boy asked.
 
 "No, dont worry about me. I'm fine. Thanks.", she replied.
 
 "Are you sure? Dont hesitate telling us if you dont feel well. We can have this next time.", the boy insisted.
 
 "No Im fine. Lets get started."
 
 "Okay. By the way my name is Kevin, that boy who openned the door for you is Dongho, this one wearing a white long-sleeved polo is Alexander-hyung, that guy in a black sweat shirt is Ki Bum-hyung, that one who has blonde hair and wearing a white shirt is Soohyun-hyung, and the guy wearing a gray sando is Kiseop."
 
 "Debuosaeyo! Nice to meet you!", the boys greated.
 
 "Oh, and this is Noona, our manager. And Eli, our seventh member went outside. I'll introduce him to you later when he gets back.", the boy named Kevin continued.
 
  Eli~. The name rang on her mind endlessly. Her best friend. Her bear. Will he recognize her? She hopes so.
 
 "So what's our new stylist name?", a guy on a black sweat shirt asked. It was Ki Bum.
 
 She smiled. "I want to formally introduce myself. Hi, my name is Allyn Park, and Im your new stylist for the next 6 months. That would be a pretty long time so Im hoping you guys will enjoy my company. Thank you!", and then she smiled again, a broad smile.
 
 But it fades when she saw their reactions. The boys' faces are blank. Did she said something bad? She's confused about why did they reacted that way.
 
 "Why? Did I say something wrong? What makes you guys so silent?", she asked.
 
 "No, nothing. Sorry if we reacted that way. We're just not that used to it.", Xander replied.
 
 "Okay.", she said then smiled.
 
 After a that, they have brief talk about her new work. What are the boys' favorite styles. The type of clothes the boys' are comfortable with. Types of accessories they wear. And a lot more. But while they are doing that, she never forget about Eli.
 
 Where is he?
 
 After a few more talk, she decided to leave. She also felt more dizzy.
 
 "Anyeong! Nice meeting you guys. Hope we'll enjoy each other. Bye!", thats all then she went outside the door. When she closed the door, she felt like her world is spinning. She cant stand straight. She tried but.....her body gave in. She was waiting to hit the floor but suddenly she felt something in his back. Someone was holding him.
 
__________________________________________________________________
 
 
 "Miss? Are you alright?", Eli was trying to wake the girl who fainted. Good thing he was there to catch her. "Miss? Wake up.", he continued.
 
 "Allyn! My God! Dear, what happened to you?!", her Tita Elena asked.
 
 What did Tita called her?
 
  Ki Bum held the girl on her hand and take him away. The others followed him, his Tita Elena, a girl and the other members of U-Kiss.
 
 "What did Tita called her? Allyn?", he was shocked by his own thoughts. He just held Allyn by his two hand after a long time. He saw her finally. He stood up and ran after them.
 
  Bear....
  BEAR!!!!!
 
 end of chapter 4