~Bear, Hearts, Happy Ending~ part 2

My Sweet Bear

 

"My Sweet Bear"
 
Final Hug: Embrace
 
~Bear, Hearts, Happy Ending~
 
part 2
 
 
 Allyn was done eating, and so as Eli.
 
 She doesn't know which she loved the most: the bears all around them or the food Eli prepared for her? She cant decide. But one thing is for sure, she loves the guy whose with her right now.
 
 She puts down the glass of water after she drank from it. A broad smile came out from her lips as she looked at Eli.
 
 Eli looked back at her. "What?", he asked.
 
 "Nothing.", she replied.
 
 Eli smiled broadly.
 
 It's her turn to ask. "What?"
 
 "Nothing.", Eli replied smiling.
 
 She smirked then looked away. "I never thought you're such a good chef Bear.", she said.
 
 "Chef's Kiss' product.", Eli replied smiling. "Do you like how it taste?"
 
 "Hmmm~", she turned her eyes on him. "Yes.", she said smiling.
 
 "That's a relief.", he replied then stood up.
 
 "Where are you going?", she asked.
 
 "I'm going to get something.", he answered without turning his back.
 
 "What?"
 
 He faced her. "Secret~", Eli said then winked at her. He walked out of her room.
 
 She got confused as she waits for him impatiently.
 
 Looking away, she stood up and walked closer to the teddy bears. She picked one and looked at it. Eye to eye. She smiled then hugged it as she closes her eyes.
 
 She heard a voice from the doorway. Turning her back, she looked around and found Eli there holding a cake with his two hands.
 
 He was looking at the cake as he slowly walked closer to her.
 
 "~Saengil chuka hamnida, saengil chuka hamnida, jigueseo ujueseo, jeil saranghamnida, Happy birthday Sweet Bear!~", Eli sang.
 
 She was speechless. Her hands got covered, she was really surprised.
 
 Eli was standing in front of her.
 
 "Happy birthday Bear.", he greeted. "Make a wish first before you blow the candle."
 
 She knobbed then closed her eyes.
 
 I wish I would be with this guy forever. She giggled then opened her eyes. She blew the candle.
 
 "Happy 18th birthday!", Eli greeted her once again. He turned his back and walked to the table then put the cake above it.
 
 She followed then stood behind him.
 
 Eli turned around and looked at her. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. He was looking into her eyes. She did the same.
 
 "What did you wish for?", he asked.
 
 "It's a secret. It wont come true if I told you.", she answered smiling.
 
 Eli pinched her nose. "Unfair.", he said.
 
 She stick her tongue out then smiled at him.
 
 Eli puts her right arm on his neck. Looking down, he grabbed the left one and did the same. He looked at her as he wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her closer.
 
 "Does your Bear deserves a reward?", he asked with a luring smile.
 
 "What do you mean?", she asked back, with confusion.
 
 "Hmmm~ I prepared all of this for you. Mind if asked you something for exchange?", he asked.
 
 "Ohh~. Reward~.", she said knobbing her head. "What do you want?"
 
 Eli smiled broadly. He lowered down his head into her right ear and whisper. "Kiss~."
 
 She looks at him as he move his head away. "Oohh~", she said knobs her head laughing softly.
 
 Eli knobbed his head.
 
 She smiled broadly. "Close your eyes.", she commanded.
 
 Eli followed with a big smile. He seems to be very excited.
 
 She removed her arms from his neck. She extended her arms and reach the cake at the table. "Just close your eyes, huh."
 
 She get a pinch of icing from it then returned her arms on his neck. She laughed silently. "Ready?", she asked laughing softly.
 
 He knobbed.
 
 "Okay~", she said then removed her arms from his shoulder and held his face. She wiped his face by her finger with an icing. She laughed loud.
 
 Eli automatically removed her arms around her and opened his eyes. He removed the icing on his face. He glared at her then turned his back.
 
 She kept on laughing. She was surprised when she saw him turned around. Her eyes widened.
 
 His hands are full of icing.
 
 She ran away from him.
 
 Eli ran after her. He kept on chasing her around inside her room. Playing like a child, she was trying not to get caught.
 
 Until he got her cornered.
 
 She was panting. "Dont come any closer!", she exclaimed as she gasp for breath.
 
 "You have nowhere to go Bear!", Eli said panting.
 
 Trying to find away to escape, she looked at both sides. When she found a space, she ran through it. But sadly, Eli caught her.
 
 "Gotcha!", Eli exclaimed as he wrapped his arms araund her.
 
 "AH!~", she shouted.
 
 Because she was trying to escape from him they lost their balance and fell on the floor. Laughs filled the whole room.
 
 Both of them are gasping for breath.
 
 Eli was still holding her tight. He was looking at her with a smile. He wiped her face by his hands full of icing.
 
 "Ah~", she exclaimed as she closes her eyes. She was trying to move her head away but it was already useless.
 
 "You shouldn't have messed up with me Bear.", Eli said laughing as he continue putting icing on her face.
 
 She opened her eyes and looked at him. She pouted as she try to remove the icing on her face.
 
 Both of them get up and sit right there.
 
 Eli held her face. "So, where's my reward?", he asked smiling.
 
 "Here.", she said then touched his face. Her hand was full of icing, the one she got from her face. She immediately stood up and ran away from him laughing out loud.
 
 "Okay, you won.", Eli said as he stood up.
 
 She grabbed a tissue role and toss it to Eli. "I'll just wash my face.", she said smiling as she walked away.
 
 She went inside the bathroom and wash her face. Drying her face with a towel, she walked slowly out there.
 
 When she got out, she saw Eli lying on her bed. She smiled.
 
 She walked closer and found him peacefully sleeping there. She got into the bed and lie next to him.
 
 She looks at his face. With gentle hands, she touched it softly and smiled.
 
 Something came into her mind. She laughed softly then went down from her bed.
 
 She grabbed her bag and get something inside of it. Her make up kit. (wn: i dont really have one. i hate putting on make-up. . . XP )
 
 Laughing silently, she played with his face like a child.
 
____________________________________________________
 
 Allyn and Eli both fell asleep.
 
 Eli's arms are wrapped around her. While her arms are doing the same.
 
 She woke up first. 
 
 She opened her eyes and found Eli's face facing her. He was still sleeping. His face was full of make up. She laughed softly.
 
 She lifted Eli's arm on her waste carefully. She doesn't want to wake him up. Slowly, she get up.
 
 Escaping from him was a success.
 
 "Yes!", she yelled silently.
 
 She was about to stand up when she felt Eli's hand on her arm. She looked back. Eli's eyes are still closed.
 
 She pulled her arm back but he didn't let go. Eli get up smiling at her. She pulled her arms back again, but still he didn't let go. Instead, he pulled her back. He pushed her off the bed then locked her by his arms right there.
 
 "Where do you think you're going?", Eli asked grining at her.
 
 She tried to escape, but it was useless.
 
 "I haven't claimed my reward yet.", he said then lowered down his head. He was about to kiss her when she laughed.
 
 Eli paused and looked at her with confussion.
 
 "What's funny?", he asked.
 
 She didn't answer and just laughed continuesly.
 
 "Why?", Eli moved away.
 
 She get up and grabbed a mirror. She hand it to Eli. "Look at your face.", she said laughing softly.
 
 Eli grabbed the mirror and looka t himself. His eyes widened, he was surprised.
 
 "OH SHOOT!", he exclaimed. "What did you do to me?! Why did you put make up on me?!", he asked laughing.
 
 She ran away ang laughed.
 
 Eli stood up from the bed. "Let me just wash my face. I'm going to get you this time!", he said as he walked away.
 
 She watched him disappear from her room. She stood up and walked over the balcony.
 
 The sun was setting. It was beautiful. The wind was quite cold. She hugged herself.
 
 She felt the cold touch of wind in her skin. She sighed then closed her eyes.
 
 "Do you feel cold?", a voice from the back asked.
 
 She turned her back and saw Eli standing right there. She knobbed her head as she looked back at the sun's direction.
 
 Suddenly, Eli's arms wrapped around her. He kissed her head. "How about now?"
 
 "I dont.", she replied.
 
 Eli hold her shoulders and turned her around, facing him.
 
 "I missed our performance tonight because of my hand. But it's okay. Atleast I'm wiht you.", he said then hugged her.
 
 She pushed him away to put a small space between them. Eli kept his arms around her waist.
 
 She looked into his eyes. Eli did the same.
 
 "How's your hand?", she asked as she looks at her hand.
 
 "It hurts a lot.", Eli replied.
 
 She lifted her head and looked at him with weary eyes. "What? How painful is it?", she asked. 
 
 "It is very painful.", Eli answered. He held her chin. "But I know something that could make it feel better.", Eli said as he vowed his head to reach her right ear. "Close your eyes.", he whispered.
 
 Without any hesitation, she followed his command and closed her eyes.
 
 A few seconds later, she felt Eli's lips on hers. Eli was kissing her. She didn't protest, but instead, she kissed him back.
 
 Eli's lips are warm and soft. His kisses are sweet and very addictive. The feeling it brought her was damn good. Her feet trembled that caused her to lose her balance. Eli felt it, he lets go of her chin. She felt his hands around her waist pulling her closer. She responded by lifting her arms up and wrapping it around Eli's neck.
 
 Eli's kiss deepens. It becomes sweeter and sweeter every second. She felt that warm liquids are falling from her eyes.
 
 She was crying. Tears of joy. She waited for that day to come. The day she'll be able to hold Eli, her Bear, in her arms. The day she'll be able to show her love for him. The day she'll be able to touch him that way and to be kissed by him that way. That moment was the most precious time of her life.
 
 Her arms pulled Eli closer. As Eli gave her sweet kisses, he responded by kissing him back sweetly.
 
 Her mind protested when she felt their lips parted, but she doesn't want to show it. She doesn't want Eli to know how much she's craving for his kisses. So instead of frowning, she smiled when Eli looked at her after their lips parted. Eli smiled back then kissed her forehead quickly but softly.
 
 “Are you happy?”, Eli asked.
 
 “Yes. Very happy Bear.”, she replied.
 
 “Then why are you crying?”, Eli asked looking at her. He wiped her tears by his soft hands.
 
 “I don’t know.”, she replied. She laughed softly. “I can’t stop my tears from falling.”
 
 “Stop crying Bear.”, Eli said then kissed her forehead again. “I hate to see you that way.”
 
 "Okay, okay. I’ll stop crying.", she said. She wiped her tears away by her right hand then wrapped it back to Eli’s neck again. She lifted her head. “Your hand? Any better?”, she asked as she looked into his eyes.
 
 Eli's smile broadened. "Perhaps a bit more?", Eli asked with a luring smile.
 
 She smiled back then pulled Eli's neck closer. This time, she's the one who kissed him. She wants to kiss him sweeter than he does but she doesn’t know how, so she just kissed him softly. That kiss became sweeter when Eli kissed her with all his heart. Eli’s warm hands pulled her closer. Now, she can feel his heart beat from his warm chest.
 
 She doesn’t want that time to end. She wished they could stay that way forever. But she knows that wouldn’t happen. Well at least, her Bear is with her forever.
 
 Their lips parted. They are both out of breath when they looked at each other.
 
 Eli smiled at her. He was looking into her eyes. “You don’t know how long I waited for this day to come Bear. I really want to hold you this way from the first time I caught you faint in the studio.”, Eli said then kissed her forehead softly.
 
 She closed her eyes as she felt Eli’s warm lips on her forehead. She lifted her head and look into his eyes, like what he did. “Me too Bear. I’ve been craving for your soft touch. I missed you so much.”, she said.
 
 “Really?”, Eli asked smiling.
 
 She knobbed then closed her eyes as she vows her head.
 
 Eli kissed her forehead. “What do you miss about me? Huh Bear?”, Eli held her chin.
 
 “I missed your voice, when you’re talking to me.”
 
 Eli kissed her left eye lid. “What else?”
 
 “I missed your smile. I missed your lips.”
 
 He kissed the tip of her nose. “What else?”
 
 “I missed your touch. The way you hug me.”
 
 Eli pulled her closer, and she hugged him tighter. “That’s sweet Bear.”
 
 She opened her eyes and look at him. “How about you Bear? Did you even miss me?”, she asked with weary eyes.
 
 “Of course I do. I never skip a day thinking of you.”, Eli said then looked into her eyes.
 
 “I miss you so much Bear. Please don’t leave me again. I don’t think I could still go on if you did.”, she said then pulled him closer. She closed her eyes.
 
 “I would never do that again. I promise.”, he replied then kissed her right eye lid.
 
 “When you left me, I waited for you to come back.”, she said while Eli continued planting soft kisses around her face. “I waited for the day that I’ll be able to see you gain. The day that I’ll be able to hug you again. You don’t know how much I suffered.”
 
 She felt Eli stopped kissing her face so she opened her eyes.
 
 “I’m sorry Bear.”, Eli apologized. “I would never leave you again.”, Eli said then kissed her forehead.
 
 He lowered down his head to her face. Eli was about to kiss her on her lips when she talked.
 
 “I waited for you, because I wanted to tell you the most important thing I realized while you are gone.”
 
 Eli paused at that point, their lips are only an inch away from each other. They stayed that way.
 
 “What do you want to tell me?”, Eli asked. None of them moved.
 
 “I wanted to tell you that, I love y-“, before she was able to continue what she was saying, Eli claimed her lips and kissed her.
 
 This time, Eli’s kiss was very different. He was kissing her badly. It was hard, but the sweetness never fades. She didn’t protest. She kissed him back instead. She felt like his lips are crushing hers. Though it’s quite painful, she still loves it. She felt like Eli is mad because of that, but no, he’s not. He was just craving for her. He wanted her badly. And she felt the same way.
 
 Slowly, that kiss turned soft. That made it more sweeter. 
 
 Eli let's go of her lips.
 
 Both of them are catching their breath as they smile at each other.
 
 "I love you too.", he whispered on her right ear. Eli looked at her smiling. Their forehead are stuck with each other.
 
 She smiled back then kissed his lips quickly. She hugged him tighter.
 
 "I love you so much Bear.~", she said then giggled.
 
 She was surprised when Eli suddenly lift her up.
 
 "Ah~ What are you doing?", she asked.
 
 "I'm taking you somewhere.", Eli said grinning at her.
 
 "But your hands?"
 
 "It's all better.", he replied softly.
 
 "But, where are you taking me?", she asked.
 
 Eli smiled broadly. He gets his head closer to her right ear and whispered.
 
 "I'm taking you TO PARADISE~"
 
 She giggled as she pulled him closer. Eli walked inside the room.
 
 And together, they shared their little world of paradise.
 
 ~FIN~ ♥
 
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~  ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~  ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
 
finally its all done!!!!
to all who read my first fanfic....
KAMSAHAMNIDSA!!!!
i owe you this story ^^
keke~
i hope you like its ending...
its really long...
sorry if i took weeks before i post it....
MIANHAE!!!
:((
 
now theres one thing i want to ask from all of you.....
 
PLEASE POST UR COMMENT!!!!
 
AS LONG AS YOU WANT...
I WANT TO KNOW UR OPINION...
PLEASE....
 
thank you so much cos u r able to make it this far...
though i lost subscriber on the way im still thankful for those who kept on reading this...
thanks.....
 
~♥kclyn09UKISS
 
~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~  ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~  ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~
 
ANNYEONG^^
(^,^)/~
 
eli