Chapter 13..... "Closer"

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 13
 
~Closer~
 
 Allyn was back it the normal world. She was still in Eli's arm. Their are looking at each others eyes. I could never forget that little boys cute face. And now, look at him, he has grown into a handsome and charming man. She told herself as he scan the face of the guy who holds her right now. The guy who holds her heart forever. Silence filled the air.
 
 "Ahem! Uho! Sweet-! Swe- Sweet-! Aho!", Xander coughs, teasing them.
 
 After hearing that, she claimed back her arms from Eli. She took a step away from him. Darn it! What am I doing? She told herself. She closed her eyes as she turned her back from him.
 
 The boys are looking at her and she knew it. Her cheeks are blushing. She held her face by her two hands to hide it.
 
 "I think we need some drinks. Am I right guys?", Xander said.
 
 "Yah! I'm a bit thirsty.", Kiseop replied.
 
 "Let's go? I want some orange juice.", Soohyun said. "How about you Kevin?", he continued.
 
 "I want some ice cream!", Kevin replied.
 
 "I'll buy some. Let's go!", Ki Bum said. "Hey Dongho let's go out.", he called.
 
 What?! Go out? NO! Please dont leave us alone here! She shouted in her mind as she turned her eyes on them. They are all leaving.
 
 "Enjoy yourselves.", Dongho replied.
 
 "What?", Ki Bum asked then pulled Dongho outside.
 
 "Ahh! Hyung-nim! I'm not thirsty!", Dongho shouted.
 
 "Just come with us!", Ki Bum said as he pull Dongho outside. Ki Bum closed the door.
 
 They are left inside together. She turned her eyes on Eli. He was looking at her. She looked away.
 
 "Are you going to dress me up or not?", Eli asked as he break the silence.
 
 "I-I will! O-Of course.", she answered as she look at him.
 
 "Really? How could you?", Eli said as he looked back at her. "You're far away from me? See?", he said pointing their distance.
 
 "Ah? Ahe~?", she cant seem to say anything. Darn you! Do you think I could even come near you?
 
 "Come here.", Eli said.
 
 "What?", she replied.
 
 "I said come closer."
 
 She took a step.
 
 "Closer."
 
 She took another one.
 
 "Closer."
 
 She looked at him. Please dont say closer.
 
 "I said closer."
 
 "Okay! Okay!", she took a step. Now their close.
 
 "Good.", he said.
 
 She looked at him. "What's next?", she asked.
 
 Stupid! You're the one who should know what's next! Stupid! Stupid!
 
 "Undress me.", Eli commanded in a low tone.
 
 Her eyes widened as she look at him and said,"WHAT?!"
 
 "I said dress me!", Eli replied.
 
 "Ahh." Liar. I heard you say 'undress me'. You never change. "Come here.", she said then walked her way to the hanged clothes.
 
 After a few minutes, she's done dressing him up. They are in front of the mirror. Eli was sitting in front of it while scanning a magazine. She was behind him combing his hair. They are both silent.
 
 "Do you have a boyfriend?", Eli said breaking the silence.
 
 "What?", she asked.
 
 "I said, do you have a boyfriend.", he repeated.
 
 "No. I never do.", she replied.
 
 "You never had a boyfriend?", Eli said as he stood up and face.
 
 She knobbed.
 
 "Why?"
 
 "Why do you want to know?", she replied as she look into his eyes.
 
 "Answer my question first."
 
 "Why do you want to know?", she repeated.
 
 "Nothing. I just want to.", he replied as he looked back at her eyes. (wn: eye to eye contanct! XD )
 
 "I was-", she wasn't able to continue what she was saying when she heared the door openned. They both looked at the doors direction. It was the manager.
 
 "Eli? Are you done? The concert is about to start. Get in there okay?", the manager said then closed the door.
 
 "Please continue.", Eli said as he turned his eyes on her.
 
 "Forget it.", she replied.
 
 "But I really want to know."
 
 "The concert is about to start Eli, get in there.", she said then turned her back.
 
 She heard Eli walked away and get out of the room.
 
 "I was waiting for you.", she murmured.
 
 She was surprised when she heared the door openned and saw Eli came in.
 
 "Please tell me.", he said.
 
 "Forget it.", she replied. When she saw Eli was about to say something she cut it off and said,"Please."
 
 Eli walked out the door.
 
 She heard the door openned again. What the?
 
 "I said forget it, Eli!", she shouted.
 
 "Unnie?"
 
 What? She heard it right, it was a girl's voice. She turned her eyes to see who is she.
 
 "Yes?", she asked as she looked at her.
 
 "Unnie, I'm Shin Yeo-Mi. I just want to ask if you could do me a favor."
 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 "Bye everyone! We love you!", Alexander said to the fans as they leave the stage.
 
 "SARANGHAEYO everybody!", Kevin added.
 
 They walked out of the stage together.
 
 "Ahh~ I really love our fans!", Xander said.
 
 "Yeah! They are the best!", Ki Bum agreed.
 
 While they are walking their way back to the dressing room, Eli kept silent. He cant stop thinking about Allyn. He cant stop thinking about why he never had a boyfriend.
 
 She didn't have any boyfriend? She didn't have any boyfriend for the past 7 years? 
 
 Kevin noticed him then walked closer to him.
 
 "Hyung-nim are you okay?", Kevin asked sweetly.
 
 "Yeah, I'm alright dont mind me.", he replied smiling.
 
 When they reached the dressing room he openned the door. He saw Allyn sleeping at the couch.
 
 Soohyun saw her and said,"Oohhh! I guess we have a sleeping beauty lying on the couch." Soohyun smiled.
 
 "Eli! Kiss her on her lips to wake her up!", Kiseop exclaimed.
 
 "Ssshhh. Guys, be quite. My sweet bear is sleeping.", he said as he walked closer to Allyn. Ah~ She's like an angel. He smiled.
 
 "Maybe noona got tired after she dressed up all of us.", Dongho said.
 
 "Or maybe, she got tired because of Eli!", Ki Bum exclaimed.
 
 "Oh my God! Eli! What did you do to her!?", Xander exclaimed smiling.
 
 He picked up a pillow and throw it to Xander.
 
 "Shut up Xander-hyung!", he said.
 
 All of them laughed that caused Allyn to awake. He moved away from her. He was too close.
 
 "Is the concert over?", Allyn asked as she wiped her eyes.
 
 "Yeah. It is.", Kevin replied sweetly.
 
 "Sorry. I didn't notice that I fall asleep."
 
 "It's okay. You should have go home. You dont have to wait for us.", Ki Bum replied.
 
 "No. I'm alright. I just have something to tell Eli.", Allyn said.
 
 All of them turned their eyes to her. Then to him.
 
 She has something to tell me?
 
end of chapter 13