Chapter 18..... "Confession, Kiss"

My Sweet Bear

 

 

* ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ *

 

 writers note....

 

okay i just wanted to tell you that i am a wholesome person...

the scene written in this chap is quite daring so....

i am not encouraging you to read this...

but if you insist....then its not me to blame....

^^

im glad you've came this far...thanks for reading my story...

:))

 

* ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ * * ♥ *

 

"My Sweet Bear"

 

Hug 18

 

~Confession, Kiss~

 

 

 Darn!
 
 Eli hit the wall by his hand. It was painful but he didn't mind it. He was facing against the wall, as his head leaned on it. His eyes are closed.
 
 He was inside their room at the resort. He's with Alexander, Kevin and Ki Bum. They are sharing the same room, like what they do on their condominium. The other members; Kiseop, Soohyun, and Dongho are staying next door.
 
 They just finished their performance at the resort's restaurant.
 
 Everything was perfect. Allyn was there to watch, and she's sitting right in front of the stage. She was smiling at him. He thought everything was fine, not until he saw Allyn's tears. 
 
 Why? Bear? Why are you crying?
 
 He hits the wall again. For him, it doesn't matter if his hand bleeds by doing that. It doesn't matter how it hurts. Because nothing would be more painful than to see his Bear, crying in front of him.
 
 Allyn's image flashed into his mind. He saw her picture. She was clearly in pain as tears fall from her eyes.
 
 I thought everything will be alright! I really thought it will! Why Bear?
 
 "AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!", he shouted.
 
 Xander, Ki Bum and Kevin looked at him.
 
 "Eli, what happened?", Xander asked.
 
 He didn't answer.
 
 "Hyung-nim are you alright?", Kevin asked.
 
 It seems like he can't hear anything. He's deaf at that time.
 
 He turned around. His eyes are still closed as leaned his back in the wall. He was totally in pain. He felt so weak. Slowly, he slide down and sat on the floor. Tears started to fall. He wiped it away. He held his chest.
 
 He can’t breathe. Seeing Allyn in pain kills him slowly.
 
 Why are those tears running down from your eyes? Why are you so in pain? Why? Am I the reason why you feel that way? Am I causing you pain again?
 
 He opened his eyes. Wiping all the tears coming out from it, he saw Ki Bum walked closer to him.
 
 “Hey, Eli. What’s wrong?”, Ki Bum asked.
 
 He didn’t answer, instead he looked away and stood up. He walked away.
 
 “YAH! Eli! Don’t walk away when I’m talking to you!”, Ki Bum shouted.
 
 He turned around and faced him.
 
 “WHAT DO YOU WANT?!”, he shouted.
 
 He saw their reactions, they are all shocked. He vowed his head to hide his face.
 
 Kevin stood up from his bed and walked closer to him.
 
 “Hyung-nim, you’re. . . . crying.”, Kevin said softly.
 
 He wiped his tears and looked away.
 
 “I’ll go outside. Don’t look for me. I’ll be back late at night, or maybe tomorrow morning. I’ll be leaving.”, he said then went out of the room.
 
 He leaned against the wall. There, he let the tears fall down from her eyes. He let his emotions flow freely. He can’t take it anymore. The tears he kept a while ago doesn’t seem to stop from falling. He stood up straight then fixed himself. He walked away. Where is he going? He doesn’t know.
 
______________________________________________________________________________
 
 Allyn lifted the glass of wine, and drink from it. She was already drunk. She’d been drinking since that afternoon. She poured the wine on her glass and drank it.
 
 When she was about to drink all of it, she felt someone’s hand pulling her arms. It was Kris Anne's. She protested and pulled her hand.
 
 “ALLYN! Will you stop that!?”, Kris Anne shouted.
 
 Kris Anne pulled her hand again.
 
 “Let go of me!”, she said.
 
 “What’s happening to you?”, Kris Anne.
 
 They are at a cottage near the seashore. The place was not crowded. She wants to drink a lot, though it was her first time to drink alcoholic drinks. She never drinks any of those before. But this time she wants to forget her pain, even just for a while.
 
 She told Kris Anne to buy a lot of wine because the boys of U-Kiss asked for it. She told her that they’ll be having a party that night. She knows she won’t allow her to buy wines if she told her that she’ll drink all of it. So she lied to her.
 
 She drank another glass. Kris Anne stole the glass from her hand and threw it away. The glass broke. She looked at the broken pieces of glass then turned her eyes to Kris Anne. She rolled her eyes, she was looking for another glass. When she didn’t find any, she grabbed the bottle of wine.
 
 She saw Kris Anne glaring at her. She knows she wants her to stop what she is doing. But she didn’t mind her. She was about to drink from the bottle when she heard Kris Anne speak.
 
 “Drink that and I’ll smash this to your face.”, Kris Anne said holding an empty bottle of wine. She was still glaring at her.
 
 She vowed her head. She returned the bottle of wine from the table, but she’s still not letting go of it.
 
 “Allyn, what’s the matter?”, Kris Anne asked her in a very soft tone.
 
 Tears started to fall from her eyes. She was sobbing.
 
 “Allyn, please tell me. What’s wrong? I’m not like a fortune teller who could guess what happened and what will happen easily. Allyn please, I hate seeing you that way. Why don’t you just tell me?”, Kris Anne asked again.
 
 “It’s very painful.”, she replied. She lifted her head and looked at her. Tears are running down fast from her eyes. “It hurts me so much, Kris Anne. It hurts too much.”, she said then looked at her.
 
 Tears from her eyes doesn't seem to stop from falling. She felt Kris Anne hugging her.
 
 "I cant't take this any longer. It hurts me so much.", she said as tears run down from her face.
 
 “Why? Tell me what happened so I could help you.”, she replied.
 
 “I don’t know. I really don’t know.”, she replied as she cried more.
 
 “Allyn please. Have pity for yourself. Look at you.”, Kris Anne said.
 
 She stood up and went out of the cottage. Kris Anne looked at her.
 
 “Where are you going?”, Kris Anne asked.
 
 “I need to breathe some fresh air. I’ll just take a wake near the seashore.”, she replied.
 
 “What? Allyn your drunk!”, Kris Anne shouted.
 
 “Don’t worry about me. I can handle myself.”, she said walking away as she waves her hand.
 
 She feels so dizzy. But she still continued walking to the seashore.
 
 I need you here Bear. Would you come here and comfort me?
________________________________________________________________________________
 
Eli walked inside the resort's bar. He hesitated at first because the place was very crowded, but he needs some drink so he walked through the door.
 
 He was right. He saw a lot of people when he got inside of it. The bar was very crowded. When he entered the room and as he walked inside, a lot of people is watching him.
 
 Some girls giggled when they saw him. He smiled, though it's not from the heart.
 
 He sat in front of the waiter's table. (wn: i really dont know what they call it, but its where the waiter stay's and bartend.)
 
 "One glass please.", he told the waiter.
 
 A few moments later, the waiter gave him his order.
 
 Where are you Bear? I want to see you. I want to know the reason why you are crying.
 
 He scanned the glass and drink from it.
 
 "In pain?", a voice said from behind.
 
 He turned around to see who it was. He was quite surprise to see the person behind him. It was Kiseop.
 
 Kiseop looked at the waiter then sat beside him. "On the rocks please.", Kiseop said then looked. "Need a companion?", he asked.
 
 He looked at him. "What are you doing in here?", he asked then looked at him.
 
 "Like what you are doing.", Kiseop replied.
 
 "What?", he asked. He looked at him.
 
 "Trying to forget?", Kiseop answered.
 
 He looked down then smiled unsincerely. "Really?", he lifted his head and looked at him.
 
 "I guess.", Kiseop said as he look at the glass of drink on his hand.
 
 "Hmp. What are you trying to forget?", he asked.
 
 Kiseop sighed. "Lustful creature known as girls. And a painful thing called love.", he said.
 
 "You're in love? With whom?", he asked with surprise.
 
 "Gabbie.", Kiseop replied smiling.
 
 "What?! The resort owner's daughter?", he asked looking a him. "But we just met her yesterday? Don't tell me it's love at first sight. It's very korney.", he said smiling.
 
 "Shut up Eli!", Kiseop said then punch his arm.
 
 "Aw! That hurts Kiseop!", he grunted.
 
 "I knew her long time ago. She's my first love.", Kiseop lifted his head. "And probably the last.", he added as he looked at him with a smile.
 
 "Oh really?", he drink from his glass.
 
 "How about you? Trying to forget Allyn's tears?", Kiseop asked.
 
 He was shocked as he looked at him.
 
 "Com'on Eli. I saw her crying while we are performing at the restaurant. She's right there in front of the stage. I know you saw her.", Kiseop said.
 
 He didn't answer, he looked down instead.
 
 "You're really in love with her, huh."
 
 "Yeah.", he said then lifted his head. "I guess I am."
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Eli was walking along the seashore. He softly feel the sand on his feet as he look at the sea. He faced the sea's direction. He felt the cold wind slowly touching his skin. The sun was about to set. It was beautiful. He sighed.
 
 I know you'd love to see this Bear. I hope you're here with me.
 
 He scanned the whole placed. Something caught his attention. A girl walking near the seashore. He got confused about. He bet she's pretty drunk because she can't walk properly.
 
 She was just meters away from him. The girl fell on the sand.
 
 What the? What is she doing?
 
 The girl stood up slowly. She tried to walk properly but she can't. He got worried about the girl. He's afraid the girl might drown herself into the sea so he walked closer to help her.
 
 When he was about ten steps away from the girl, his eyes widened. He was surprised when he saw who was it. It was Allyn.
 
 Bear?! What the!
 
 She was about to fall. He ran closer to her. He caught her before she hits the ground. She was unconcious. He tried to wake her up.
 
 "Allyn. Allyn, wake up.", he said tapping her face. "Wake up Allyn."
 
 "Hmmm.", Allyn murmured as she opened her eyes. She looked into his eyes. "Is that you, Bear?". Allyn smiled.
 
 "Allyn, what are you doing to yourself?", he asked with a quite angry tone.
 
 Allyn lifted her hand and held his face. She was looking into his eyes. "I know you'd come Bear. I know you're here to comfort me.", Allyn said as she looked away and wrap her arms around him.
 
 He held her to stand up straight. He removed her hands around him and hold her on her shoulders. Allyn lifted her head and looked at him.
 
 "Bear~.", Allyn said as tears started to fall from her eyes.
 
 He looked into her eyes. "Why? Why are you doing this to yourself?", he asked.
 
 Allyn cried more. He wiped her tears away by his hand. Allyn hold his hand on her face as she closes her eyes.
 
 "Why are you crying? Tell me. I can't take looking at you that way. Seeing you in pain kills me. Tell me, why are you crying?", he asked.
 
 "Bear, I can't stand looking at you. It hurts me so much and I dont know why.", Allyn said as her tears fall down.
 
 "Why?"
 
 "I don't know. I hate it when I saw with that stupid girl on your video shoot! I hate her so much!", Allyn said looking at him. "I hate it when I saw her touching you! And. . .", Allyn paused then vowed her head.
 
 He held her chin. "And what?", he asked.
 
 "And when I saw you kissed her. But it wasn't true right? You didn't kiss her?", she asked. Her voice was so weak.
 
 He wiped her tears away. "I didn't. Don't worry.", he said.
 
 "Tell me Bear. Do you like her? Do like Agatha?", Allyn asked looking into her eyes. "Tell me you don't like her Bear. Please."
 
 "I don't like her. And I would like any other girl than you. Because I'm yours. I'm all yours.", he replied.
 
 "Thanks Bear. Thank you so much.", Allyn said as she vows her head and wrapped her arms around him. He hugged her back. "I love you Bear. I love you so much.", she said as he voice slowly fades. He felt her arms fell and unwrap from his boby.
 
 He held her chin. She had fallen asleep. He touched her face softly.
 
 He looked at her. Her face was so angelic. She was so beautiful. He touched her lips.
 
 "I'm all yours Bear. I'm all yours.", he said then vowed his head and claimed Allyn's lips.
 
 He kissed her.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 What's happening? Where am I? Am I dreaming? What the?
 
 She can't breathe. She felt something's on her lips thats blocking her to breathe. Someone is kissing her.
 
 What the!?
 
 She protested. Who is this? She wondered. She pushed the person in front of her, but she was so weak. The person kissing her was too powerful, that she can't seem to push him away. She wanted to cry, she wanted to shout. But she cant. All she can do is push him away. But nothing seemed to happen.
 
 Let go of me! Please! I'm begging you! Her mind protested. But he didn't let go.
 
 She was about to cry when she remembered something.
 
 Bear?
 
 She stopped pushing him. She remembered that she was talking to Eli a while ago. Is this a dream or what? She wondered.
 
 She smelled a familiar masculine scent. It was him, it was really Eli.
 
 She felt his lips on hers, softly kissing her. Slowly, she lifts her arms and wraps it around his neck. She kissed him back. That kiss was undeniably sweet. As he kissed her, her mind was wondering. Why would he kiss me? Is this real?
 
 She felt his kiss deepens. The sensation was unexplainable. It was driving her crazy.
 
 She felt his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her.
 
 Am I dreaming? She wondered. She guess, it doesn’t matter. If it was a dream, then she doesn’t want to wake up.
 
 I hope I’m not dreaming. I hope I’m not.
 
 But all of a sudden, she felt so weak. She was losing her strength. Slowly, her arms unwrapped around his neck and fell on the both sides of her body. She was slowly she was falling down when she felt someone held her body. Someone's carrying her. Where? She doesn't know.
 
 
end of chapter 18