Chapter 3..... "See You Soon, My Sweet Bear"

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 3

~See You Soon, My Sweet Bear~

 He was staring far away that morning. The wind was cold as it touches his skin. The sun was about to rise. It was beautiful. While he was watching the sunrise, he heard some foot steps getting louder, closer. He looked at the place where the sound is coming from. It was Kevin.

 "Good morning hyung-nim.", Kevin greats him softly as he reach the cup of tea from Kevin's hand.
 
 "Good morning.", he smiled. He hit's the chair's lap, Kevin sitted beside him.
 
 "Hyung-nim?"
 
 "Yes?", he answered after he take a sip of the tea given by Kevin.
 
 "Are you still bothered by that girl?", Kevin asked as he looks at him. Kevin's eyes are full of inosence. It was looking for answers.
 
 "What makes you say that?"
 
 "Mmm. Nothing, I just dont want to see you that way. You look so lifeless.", Kevin vowed his head.
 
 "I do? I'm sorry if Im making you worried. Just dont mind me, huh? I'll be fine.", he said smiling.
 
 "Okay, I wont. But I have another thing to ask."
 
 "What is it?"
 
 "Do you like her? Do you like Allyn?", Kevin asked in a soft tone.
 
 He was speecless. Does he like her? Does he like Allyn? His mind was empty. He dont have anything to say. He looked at Kevin. He was staring back at him.
 
 "Do you like him hyung-nim?", Kevin repeated.
 
 "I-".
 
 "Good morning sunshine! What a beautiful morning! Hey Kevin, Eli, breakfast is served. Let's go, we have a busy schedule today so we better hurry. Come on.", it was Alexander cutting-off his statement.
 
 Both of them are looking at him as he inhales the morning breeze. He looked back at Kevin and said,"I'll tell you if I knew the answer. Okay? This time, there are more important things to discuss than that. So let's go?", he said smilling at Kevin.
 
 "Okay.", Kevin smilled back. Then he entered the room.
 
 He was about to follow Kevin when he saw Xander, he was still not following them. He come closer. Xander was murmuring softly.
 
 "Ah~ I really love the morning. Hmm~ its very refreshing. Ah~ good mor-.", he grabbed Xander's arm and pulled him inside.
 
 "Come on Xander-hyung, you're the one who told us to hurry up. You should said that to yourself first, huh? Let's go.", he said.
 
 "Aw, I know-ah. Let go of me, let me just have one last breath of the- aw!", he pulled him tighter. "Fine, Im coming, okay! You dont have to do this. Bye mr.Sun! See you- aw!"
 
 He laughes, Xander's aeygo never changed. When they got inside, the others are preparing the table for their breakfast.
 
 Soohyun and Kiseop are almost done cooking the chicken curry. Ki Bum and Kevin are arranging the plates on the dinning table. And Dongho is peafully sitting on his chair on one side of the table.
 
 "Tan~tara~ra! Chicken Curry, Soohyun and Kiseop style!", Soohyun said as he put the chicken curry at the center of the table. Everyone claps.
 
 "Wow! It looks delicious!", Kevin said.
 
 "Of course it is.", Kiseop said smilling.
 
 "Really, so what makes it different from the other chicken curry out there?", Xander asked.
 
 "We cooked them, thats why its special.", Soohyun answered smilling.
 
 "That's all?", Ki Bum asked sarcastically.
 
 "Yes! It is very special because U-Kiss' Soohyun and Kiseop cooked them!", Soohyun answered sarcastically.
 
 "Oh come on hyung-nim. Are we going to fight until this delicious looking curry gets cold?", Kevin asked pointing the curry on the table.
 
 Dongho filled a bowl with curry and started eating. The other guys claimed their seats already. And then they started eating.
 
 After the meal, they discussed some issues.
 
 "Manager Han called me a while ago. She said that our stylist will be gone for 6 months. And were also having an interview and photo shoot for the next issue of KPOP magazine. We're on the cover.", Ki Bum proudly announce's.
 
 "That's great! But who will be our stylist for the next six months?", Kiseop asked.
 
 "I dont know but she told me she's fixing it already.", Ki Bum replied.
 
 "So, what are we waiting for. Let's get ourselves ready. We'll hit the road any minute.", Xander said. "Dongho, wash the dishes huh.", Xander added.
 
 "I dont want to.", Dongho replied then leave the dining area.
 
 "I'll wash it.", he said. Then he started collecting the plates.
 
 "I'll help you hyung-nim!", Kevin gladly offered.
 
 "Thanks.", he smiled.
 
 After 5 hours, they are on the road.
_____________________________________________________________

 

 "Kris answer the phone. . .", she was  impatient.
 
 "The number you have dialed is eithe-.",
 
 "Oh come on! Pick up your phone Kris! Pick it up!", she murmured.
 
 The other line was ringing. She wait's impatiently for someone to answer.
 
 "Hello?", the voice from the other line said.
 
 "At last Kris Anne! You picked it up! Where have you been?", she asked.
 
 "Hello? Since when did you have the rights to know where I am? I ate my breakfast. I need them. Duh?", Kris Anne replied.
 
 "Okay okay. I know, Im sorry for calling you up so early. But guess whose going to have an interview with U-Kiss?", she said excitedly.
 
 "Who? You!?", Kris' voice was shocked.
 
 "No! Im more than just an interviewer."
 
 "What? What are you talking about?"
 
 "U-Kiss' stylist will be gone for 6 months. And guess whose going to take over her place?"
 
 "Who?"
 
 She smiled broadly then answered, "Me!"
 
 See you soon Mr. Bear heart 
 
end of chapter 3