Chapter 1..... "Far Away From My Bear"

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 1

~Far Away From My Bear~

 

(on Allyn's house)

"U U U-KISS and Brave Sound Brave Sound oh~oh Bingeul bing-."
 
 (loud knocks)
 
 "Allyn! Open the door!", her mother shouted.
 
 "What?!", she answered while hitting the power button of her cd player. "What is it this time mom?!", she continued.
 
 "Dear," her mother said calmly, "how many times do I have to tell you to stop playing that 'bingo bingo' song of yours. Aren’t you tired of it?" her mother asked.
 
 "Mom, how many times do I have to correct you that it’s not 'bingo', its 'Bingeul', 'Bingeul'. Get it?" emphasizing the word.
 
 "Oh yeah, whatever it is, dear. The point is you don’t even understand them."
 
 "Ehem? What’s the use of my Korean tutor? And the fact that we’re here in Korea?" she asked sarcastically.
 
 "I know but I guess that that’s not enough for an excuse. Come with me downstairs so we could eat our breakfast. Come on"
 
 "Yeah whatever." she answered then followed her mother.
___________________________________________________________
 
(at the studio)
 
 "Hey Eli! Catch!", Soohyun said throwing the can of orange juice towards him. Eli  wasn't expecting it but he was able to catch the can by his left hands. He smiled, his reflexes are getting better and better.
 
 "Thanks, but you know I'd appreciate it more if you brought me strawberry flavor.", he said smiling. He put the can down the table in front of him when he saw Kevin, Dongho and Ki Bum entering the door.
 
 "Kevin!", he called. Kevin walks towards him and sit beside him. He grabbed the can of juice Soohyun gave him and hand it to Kevin. Kevin stretched his hand to reach it.
 
 "Thanks hyung-nim.", Kevin said smiling then opened the can to drink it. Dongho come with them.
 
 "How about me?", Dongho asked. Dongho sat near him and shaken his arms. "Hyung-nim, how about me? Where is mine?".
 
 "Sorry Dongho, but Soohyun just gave it to me.", he said. Dongho was teary when Ki Bum came and hand him a can of juice.
 
 "Here.", Ki Bum said handing the can to Dongho.
 
 "Wah!~ Thanks hyung-nim!", Dongho exclaimed then open the can and drink it.
 
 "Hey, where is Xander and Kiseop?", he asked.
 
 "Oh, they went out to eat ice cream.", Ki Bum answered.
 
 "Xander-hyung", laughes. "He never changed. And now he brought Kiseop with him.", He said then stares outside the window.
 
 "Hey Eli, are you still thinking of her?" Soohyun asked.
 
 "Who?"
 
 "Oh, come on. You know whom I'm talking about."
 
 "What?"
 
 "That girl, Allyn?", Ki Bum added.
 
 That girl, Allyn. The name of that girl keeps on playing inside his mind. Allyn Allyn Allyn Allyn Allyn... He kept silent. 
 
 "Hyung-nim are you okay?", looking at him, Kevin asked sweetly.
 
 "Huh? Ah. Yeah. I'm okay, don't mind me." he smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. His smile wasn't sincere. While Dongho was still busy drinking his juice in his own little world beside him.
 
 "Eli, I noticed that you always look bothered. Who is Allyn? Is she you're fan? Is she stalking you? Is she scaring you?", Ki Bum asked.
 
 "No, no no. She's not.", he answered.
 
 "Then who is she?", Kevin asked.
 
 Silence filled the whole room. Everybody was waiting for his answer. He took a deep breath.
 
 "Who is she? Who is Allyn?", he paused then sighed.
 
 "Oh, come on Eli. Stop all of those dramas and tell us who is she.", Xander exclaimed from the door. He was leaning his back against the wall while his ice cream on his left hand. "Just tell us who is she.", Xander added. He wondered when did Xander and Kiseop arrived. Maybe they were so bothered about him that they didn't notice the two of them arrived.
 
 "When did you returned?", Ki Bum asked.
 
 "We jus-", Kiseop was not able to continue.
 
 "It doens't matter.", Kiseop pouted. Dongho cut his statement, They were a bit shocked because Dongho sounded a bit concerned though he was never really like that. "Continue hyung-nim.", he added still looking at the canned juice on his hand. All eyes are on him now.
 
 He took a deep breath again. "Allyn, she was my best friend."
 
 Everyone was silent. Waiting for him to continue.
 
 "And?", Soohyun said asking him to go on.
 
 "She was the little girl I always talk about. The little girl that has been with me when I was young. The little girl that makes me smile whenever I'm sad. The girl that makes me laugh when I feel so down. The little girl that I adore so much. My little bear.", he smiled.
 
 "If she's always comforting you, then why are you so sad whenever you are thinking of her?", Dongho asked, this time he was looking at him.
 
 "I miss her.", his smile fades fast. "I miss her so much. I'm bothered because I won't be able to keep my promise on her 18th birthday."
 
 "What is that promise hyung-nim?", Kevin asked softly.
 
 "It's a secret.", he said then smiled sarcastically.
 
 "What?", everyone asked.
 
 "Guys, you'll know it sooner than later. Dont worry.", he smiled. The guys never bother him to tell them because the boys know him already. He'll never say something once he said he wont. The boys keep on talking about Allyn while he is staring at the window. He sighed.
 
 Allyn~
 
The name of the girl that has a very big part in his heart. Her best friend. Where is she?
 
  "My sweet bear, where are you?", he whispered softly.
 
 
end of chapter 1