08

Love or Lost Game

Sora’s POV

OH MY GOD

MY EYES!!!!!!!

I quickly covered my eyes with both my hands and retreated a few steps back. But the image of shirtless Jongin and his chocolate abs just won’t go away!

“WHAT THE HELL, KIM JONGIN?!!” I yelled, hands still covering my eyes.

I heard he scoffed lightly, as if he’s not affected by the incident. “I should be the one saying that. What the hell are you doing here?”

I rolled my eyes annoyingly even though I know he can’t see it. “Do you think I’m going to let you have a peaceful weekend, slave?”

Sounds of footsteps approaching were heard and I guessed it belongs to the boys.

“Sora? What are you doing here?” Someone said from my side and I gladly uncovered my eyes to see Luhan... OH GOD!!!!

“THE HELL?! WEAR YOUR SHIRTS, IDIOTS!!!!” This time, I turned around from the view of Luhan’s fine milky abs.

Ugh! For god’s sake, WHY IS EVERYONE SHIRTLESS TODAY?!

I can feel the blood rushing up my face already. Goddammit!

Not even a second passed and I met eyes with Minseok and Kris who just stepped out of the elevator.

“Sora? What are you doing here?” Minseok asked. Then, he looked at the direction of... what I supposed to be, the shirtless boys, and widened his eyes.

“YAH! GET DRESSED!!!!!”

I flinched a bit hearing Minseok’s surprisingly commander tone. It does not take long to hear the boys scurried themselves back into the house.

And then silence.

I breathed out loudly when I turned around to see an empty hallway. “Those morons, seriously...”

“Did you come with Jongdae?” Kris asked from my left.

I simply nodded and handed him the cupcakes. “I was going to surprise Jongin but I am the one to be surprised instead. I bought this for you guys anyway.”

“Wow, thanks!” Kris gladly took the box of cupcakes and smiled in content.

“Guys, you can come in now.” Jongdae’s head perked out of the front door a minute later.

“I think I’ll pass for today.” I turned around tiredly and waved them goodbye. No way I’m gonna handle all these madness! “Have fun.”

“Whoa, whoa!”

My steps halted when Minseok grabbed my wrist suddenly. “Not so fast, dongsaeng~”

Huh?

“What- AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” I let out a piercing shriek when Minseok threw me over his shoulders like I’m some sort of rice sack and carried me into the house.

Oh my god! As for your information, I’m not fond of physical contact!

“LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” I kept on punching Minseok’s back and kicking my legs in the air.

THIS IS ING AWKWARD AND EMBARASSING!

“I SWEAR IF YOU DON’T PUT ME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT, KIM MINSEOK, I’M GOING TO SLAUGHTER YOU AND GRI- AH!” Wincing in pain, I rubbed my head that was hitting the armrest of the couch when Minseok literally threw me on it.

“THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!” I yelled at the culprit.

Minseok just shrugged it off oh-so-innocently. “You asked me to put you down.”

I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time. “Idiot.”

I looked around the house and noticed that the boys are all in the living room, grinning at me ever-so-creepily.

Scary ...

I sat up from my being-thrown-away position and because of my sudden action, the hair band fell from my loose ponytail, making my hair to flow down freely.

“Jeez...”

The living room suddenly dropped into a dead silence.

When I turned around, the boys were all looking at me with eyes widened and jaws dropped.

What? Never seen a girl with her hair untied?

I was about to pick up the hair band that fell on the floor, when someone’s hand was faster than me. I looked up to see Chanyeol smirking at me. Eh?

I raised an eyebrow at him and sticking out my right palm while my left hand was holding my hair. “Give it to me or I amputate your long leg. Choose one.” I threatened in a dangerous tone.

Instead, Chanyeol’s smirk grew even wider as he leaned in closer to my face. “I think I found my new game for today.”

What...?


 

Jongin’s POV

“OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!”

“WHAT THE HELL, BYUN BACON?! NOT THAT ONE!!”

“NEVER IN HELL I’M GONNA WEAR THAT!!!!”

“DON’T YOU DARE FORCE ME TO!!”

“! DON’T MESS WITH MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Numerous screams coming from the guest room can be heard throughout my whole house and all of the screams belong to none other than the Park Witch.

Heh, guess what? She’s here to torture me but she’s the victim instead. Way to go, witch~

“Jongin, are you sure she’s okay in there? Don’t you think we need to do something?” Junmyeon asked me, looking worried.

“Hyung, are you trying to say that we should save her?” I peered over my shoulders. He nodded. Tch. “Now, give me a solid reason why I should help my enemy?”

“YAH! KIM JONGIN, YO- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sora’s scream was cut off by whatever Baekhyun and Chanyeol did to her in the guest room. And I’m not interested to know.

“You know what, Jongin...” Luhan spoke up as he stared at me interestingly. “Sometimes I feel the urge to replace you in the game you started, you know?”

“Yeah, you’re so lucky.” Sehun second that.

I scoffed immediately. “You guys are unbelievable...”

“I actually agreed with that.” Kyungsoo joined those two. “You know, it’s been a while since we hang out with a girl like this. Even though Sora is quite handful, but that what makes her interesting.”

Tao snapped his fingers which made all heads perked up. “Speaking of which, this is the first time we see her in casual clothes, right?”

“No. This is the second time for me and the hyungs.” I exclaimed, referring to the day when I collided with Sora while roller-skating.

Ah ha!

“Now that we mention it, she still didn’t remember about the incident, did she? The one where I fell on her… waist.”

“Looks like it.” Jongdae confirmed for me. “But man, she’s absolutely pretty with her long black hair released. Oh my god... I’m out of words...”

“I know, right? She has been hiding her beautiful self under that cap all this while.” Kris then joined Jongdae fantasizing over Sora’s so-called beauty. Ew

But, well, I had to admit she managed to make me ALMOST fawn over her true beauty. Can’t believe how she can hide that waist-long hair under her cap all the time. If it’s not because of her rotten attitude, I might end up falling for her right now.

What?

WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!!!!!

Blergh! Never in hell I’m going to-

“KIM JONGIN! I COMMAND YOU- AH!!!!! DON’T TOUCH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!” My thoughts were interrupted by her annoying scream once again.

“Don’t you think that means SOS? You know, your slave contract isn’t over yet.” Minseok kindly reminded me with a lopsided smirk.

Before I managed to retort back, a loud bang was heard and Sora’s scream rise an octave. “KIM JONGIN I SWEAR IF YOU’RE NOT GETTING ME OUT OF HERE, I’M GOING TO ING BREAK THIS DOOR APART!!!!!!!!!!”

In the end, I sighed and lazily stood up. “I guess that’s my cue to go.”


 

Sora’s POV

After claiming me as his new game, Chanyeol carried me into the guest room effortlessly, with a smirking Baekhyun following behind and they locked the door.

“What the heck?!” I spat out once my feet touched the ground.

“Well, stylist Hyunnie is on duty for today~” Baekhyun sang happily as he pulled me towards the make-up desk and forced me to sit down.

Chanyeol, who still had my hair band in his possession, gladly handed whatever make-up tool to Baekhyun.

Wait!

“I thought Jongin lives alone. Or... all these make-up kits really belong to him?” I asked confusedly.

Well, obviously, Jongin is a guy and what are all these make-up things doing in this guest room? Don’t tell me Jongin is sissy. Eww

Both of the male erupted into fits of laughter before Baekhyun answered. “No, baby doll~ all of this belong to his sisters. For your information, Jongin has two sisters and they-”

“-Are married. Yeah, Jongdae already told me everything.” I cut Baekhyun off to prevent him from saying the same thing.

So I guess they left their things here when they visited Jongin.

“And what exactly are you going to do with me?” I narrowed my eyes at their reflections in the mirror.

“To put some magic touch to your face and hair, pretty~” Chanyeol grinned widely. If I were to put a clown beside him right now, there’ll be no difference.

I snorted in disbelief and stood up. “I’m out. Girly makeover is not my thing.”

And extra information; nobody mess with Park Sora’s hair. NOBODY.

Just as I was about to walk away, Chanyeol held me back. “If you want your hair band back, then co-operate.” He threatened and showed me my hair band. Oh, how lame.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my wrist away from his grip. “Do what you want with that thing. It’s not like I don’t have any hair band left at home.” I made my way towards the door and-

Wait! IT WON’T OPEN???!!!

“Whatta...” With so much effort, I tried to open the door but failed.

.

“Ah~ I forgot to say, the only key to the door is in my hands. And the only way to get it is, play with us.” Baekhyun smiled cheekily. Ugh!

“OPEN THIS DOOR!!!” I banged the door a few times but was pulled away by Chanyeol’s giant hands, and once again, I found myself staring back at my reflection in the mirror.

“Time for some touch-up.” Baekhyun then opened the make-up kit and I stared at it in horror.

“I swear if you paint my face like an opera actor, your hands are going to malfunction for the rest of your life.” I glared at Baekhyun, hoping it will scare the out of him.

But he ignored my warning and grinned like a maniac instead. “Ready?”

Uh oh.

 

After 20 minutes of battling against the BaekYeol stylist, I used the initiative to use my power against them. Now that I think back, my real intention coming here is to annoy the hell out of Jongin. Well, it’s the perfect right time!

But it’s never easy when you have a giant llama and a hyper-active puppy to handle.

My commands were constantly blocked by Chanyeol who kept on threatening to curl my hair couple of times and Baekhyun who threw any dresses to me.

Throwing the room into a hell of mess, I’m finally free from Chanyeol’s giant hand. As fast as lightning, I rushed towards the door and banged it with my fist.

“KIM JONGIN I SWEAR IF YOU’RE NOT GETTING ME OUT OF HERE, I’M GOING TO ING BREAK THIS DOOR APART!!!!!!!!!!”

3.2 seconds passed and the door opened with a ‘click’, revealing Jongin’s face. Thank God!

Eh wait! I take that back.

As soon as he met my eyes, he froze by the door, jaws slightly dropped.

Ugh! I must’ve looked like a wrecked witch with her face full of rainbow-coloured make-up.

I hissed quietly. “, don’t laugh. Those maniacs smudged my face like some Chinese opera actors.” I pointed at Baekhyun and Chanyeol accusingly. The two boys raised up both their hands in the air innocently. Tch, innocent my butts.

I went out of the room quickly before the giant can even scoop me off the ground again. As if coming back to reality, Jongin grabbed the second key from Chanyeol’s hands and closed the door immediately.

“Until you two clear up the mess, you’re going to be trapped in there.” With that, Jongin locked the door, leaving those two maniacs protesting unsatisfiedly in the room.

I sighed in relief and satisfaction. “Finally...” I can breathe oxygen.

“You should thank me.” Jongin blurted out.

Pssh. “Why should I? You’re my slave anyway. You haven’t yet done a pretty decent task enough.”

He rolled his eyes, feeling annoyed. “As if you’re a decent lady enough.”

Oh ho~ insult much, huh?

I went towards the kitchen to wash the ‘water colour’ on my face with Jongin following behind. Or rather, I dragged him along.

“So...” After making sure my face is clean enough, I turned around and faced the satan.

“For the first command of the day, bring me a clean glass of orange juice poured ¾ into the glass without any additional ingredients and served it properly for me in the living room. Get it?”

His eyes narrowed at me as he scoffed unbelievably at my scientific explanation. “Fine.”

With a victory smirk, I walked away towards the living room and sat silently beside Luhan.

The boys were all scattered around the living room. Kris and Yixing were playing video games. Minseok, Sehun and Tao were devouring the cupcakes while the other three were talking about something.

“Oh? You’re back, sweetie~” Luhan, who just noticed me, slunged his arm around my shoulders. Ugh!

Simply pushing him away, I crossed my arms in anger. “Let me warn you guys, if you still want to continue having me as your friend, strictly NO SKINSHIP. And by the way, Luhan, what’s with the ‘sweetie’ name?” Thank God I didn’t vomit.

“It’s my nickname for you, sweetie.” Luhan smiled stupidly.

What...?

Keeping a straight face on, I tried to bring out the most serious tone ever. “GET.RID.OF.THAT.TRASH.NAME.”

And guess what?

Luhan just grinned wider and said. “That would be impossible, sweetie~

Ugh! Can he NOT emphasize that stupid name?

“By the way Sora, we were thinking on bringing you into our club.” Junmyeon spoke from across me right before I strangle the damn deer.

Club, eh?

“No thanks.”

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??????????????????????? Why?” That puppy whine came from a monster named Sehun.

Why monster?

Because he’s eating 5 cupcakes AT ONCE.

Yes, believe it or not.

I randomly took a pen and pull my hair up into a bun with the pen acting as the hairpin and casually said. “I joined a club already.”

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???!!!!!!!?!?!!?!!?!??” And that came from Jongdae, the dinosaur neighbour.

Why dinosaur?

Because…

Well, just because.

“You’re not trying to avoid us, aren’t you?” Kris asked.

I tapped my chin, as if thinking for a while. “Could be partly right but, I applied for the club before I meet you guys already. So, your argument is invalid.”

I heard Tao sighed from the other side of the room. “I guess there’s nothing we can do to drag her with us.”

Excuse me?

“Drag? Tch. That’s very nice of you.”

“Thanks for the compliment.” He smiled proudly. Uhh... stupid.

By the way, what’s taking this guy so long? He should-

“Here you go, Madame.”

Speaking of the devil.

Jongin soon joined us in the living room and handed me a glass of orange juice properly just like how I instructed him to. Heh.

“Well done, slave.” I smirked and took a sip. “Now, don’t sit yet. I got plenty of orders today, unfortunately for you.”

Worried spread all over Jongin’s face as he saw the dark aura coming out from me.

Let’s have fun today, shall we?