02

Love or Lost Game

Sora’s POV

It was the last period of the day and I seriously can’t wait for this day to end. I can’t believe my first day of school is full with unexpected events.

First, the weird tradition of this school.

Second, the weird principal.

Then, the annoying self-centered bastard named Kim Jongin.

God, I feel so tired already.

As soon as the bell rings, I gathered all my things and rushed out of the class before any unexpected things happen again.

But it seems like the heaven didn’t favour me today.

“SORA-YAH, ANNYEONG!”

I jumped back when a guy suddenly appeared in front of my classroom. To be exact, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

Realizing that it was the Jong guy, -erm my new neighbour- I rolled my eyes and simply pushed him aside.

Before I managed to take another step, another guy came into sight. This time, I had to crane my neck because of his tall physique. And he had this funny smile on his face.

Sighing, I crossed my arms annoyedly. “Get the out of my way.”

He seemed shock at my words. Huh. Typical.

“COOL!!!!!”

W-What?

“I thought you were going to say ‘go away!’ and throw tantrum but no. You just stood there and curse. COOL!!!” The creepy guy smiled even wider with a little twitch of his eyes.

I took a step back and scoffed absurdly. Is he crazy?

Another guy appeared from behind and went towards me with an amused look on his face. Then, suddenly, a bunch of flower boys filled up the class. I looked around the classroom and noticed that all my classmates already left!

“Feeling nervous?” I heard a whisper from behind me and immediately turned around. Oh how I regret doing that because…

Kim Jongin’s face was an inch away from mine!

My eyes widened in alarm. “What are you-”

Before I managed to finish my words, a pair of hands scooped me up, making me to let out a shriek. I lifted up my head and was met with a boy with owl eyes. He was giving me that angelic smile but then, it quickly changed into a devilish smirk.

“We’re going to kidnap you today, little princess.”

huh?


 

“So how is it, Sora-yah?” Jongdae came up to me and asked with twinkling eyes.

I sighed and put on my uninterested face. “Let me go.”

“Aww~ you’re no fun. We dance like crazy and this is your reaction? Tsk tsk tsk...” Luhan came up to my side as he gulped down the mineral water. Sweats formed on his forehead as the result of their non-stop dance moves just now.

After a few gulp, Luhan handed the bottle to me unexpectedly. “Take this. I’m sure you’re thirsty.”

I let out an absurd scoff. “Are you crazy? YOU JUST DRINK IT!!!!!!!”

“Ayy~ you're so cute~ if you want me to help you with the drink, just tell me. Here, open your mouth.” He put the bottle close to my mouth and my eyes widened horrifiedly.

I kept my mouth shut and hung my head low as I tried to free myself from the nightmare. But the rope they tied is just too tight.

Yes. Those crazy weirdos ING TIED ME TO A CHAIR AND LET ME SAT ON IT FOR AN HOUR JUST TO MAKE ME WATCH THEM DANCING LIKE CRAZY IN THIS DANCE STUDIO!!!

I seriously need to call an ambulance.

Apparently, they introduced themselves just now ((I don’t even ask for it)). So the new neighbour is Jongdae and the one that carried me up bridal style all the way to the school dance studio is Kyungsoo. And there are the others. Total up to twelve of them.

AND ALL TWELVE ARE MANIAC!

What the hell is wrong with this school seriously? No. THIS WHOLE CITY IS JUST WEIRD!

“Luhan, I guess she’s scared of you now.” Kris said and laughed. Pssh... You guys think this is funneh?

“Little princess, I’m sorry if we scared you.” I lifted up my head when I heard Kyungsoo’s voice. He was leaning close towards my face and without an alarm, he reached out his right hand to lift up my chin.

I snapped my head to the side and stared horrifiedly.

“Don’t.touch.me.” I warned. I tell you this guy is a devil wearing an angel mask. Believe me!

“Wait guys, she’s mine! Back off!” Jongin suddenly appeared by my side and casually put his arms around my shoulders.

Wait!

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY I’M YOURS?!” I yelled and tried to wiggle my body out of his grasp.

“Well, I caught you drooling over me when I dance just now.” He simply said and stared straight into my eyes.

Totally unbelievable.

I gave him an incredulous look. “What?! I-”

“Don’t deny it. Don’t.even.try.

“But I don’t even say anything yet.” I spat back.

Apparently, these guys were having some kind of contest where they showcased me their dancing skill and the one that caught my attention can have his wish fulfil by me. They do this without even my agreement!

“But I saw the way you look at me when I’m dancing.”

“You saw the way I look, not the way I think.” I challenged.

“Okay. Jongin is the real winner here.” Junmyeon suddenly declared, making me flustered.

“Wait! What?! Hey! I don’t even-”

“Okay, so Jongin, what’s your wish?” Baekhyun asked as he smiled cheekily.

Jongin looked at me as a playful grin flashed across his face. Why do I feel uneasy?

“My wish is...” He leaned in closer to me, making me gulped nervously. “That lips.”

I blinked rapidly with my jaws dropped. “W-what?”

What does he mean by that?

He smirked as he stared at my lips. “You heard me.”

I can feel blood rushing up my face already. Without a second thought, I screamed out loud. Like, real loud.

All twelve of them covered their ears because of my piercing scream and Jongin had to distance himself away from me. Serves you right, maniac!

“YAH KIM JONGIN! YOU’RE MAKING HER FREAK OUT!!” I heard Luhan said, or rather, shouted.

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I’M JUST KIDDING. JUST, STOP SCREAMING PARK SORA!”

After shouting on top of my lung, I stopped and gave Jongin a warning look. “Try and do that again.”

“Oh really?” The playful glint was back on his eyes. This guy is unpredictable.

“Now now, that’s enough. I don’t want her scream to break all of the windows here. Geez... Jongin, you shouldn’t that much.” Thank God, Kris saved me from my misery.

I sighed for the umpteenth time. “Now will you guys untie me already?”

“I haven’t told you what my wish is.” Jongin cocked his head to the side and smirked.

I gritted my teeth and had to endure myself not to explode.

Seriously, I want to slash that goddamn head off that satan's body.

“Say it faster.”

“Parksorabeourfriend.”

Huh?

“Huh…?”

“Well, you told me to say it faster.”

I had to force the urge to laugh sarcastically. “Very funny.”

“Okay. I’ll say it again.” This time, he inhaled slowly and dropped the bomb. “Park Sora, be our friend.”

What?

Haven’t I told you, Park Sora is NOT going to make any friend?

I scoffed incredulously. “No.”

“Too bad you don’t have any choice except to fulfil it.”

I mocked a laugh. “I never agree to your little dance battle so, no.”

“Okay. It seems like I had to stick with my previous wish.” He suddenly closed the gap between us without warning.

My eyes widened and I quickly cut him. “WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!”

He stopped.

Gosh! Since when did my life become tangled like this?

“Fine! I agree. I’ll be your friend.”

“REALLY?!” Hearing that, Jongdae widened his eyes and a bright expression plastered on his face. I merely nodded, making the boys to break into cheers.

“Now untie me, will ya?” I rolled my eyes.

Junmyeon obliged and let me free. “There you go.” I stood up, feeling relieved. Finally, I can breathe properly.

“I’m going to tell you my second wish tomorrow.”

When Jongin said that, my eyebrows knitted together. “WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!!”

He stared at me with a playful smile dancing on his face. “No. I’m serious. I win against 11 boys so I get 11 wishes. Minus one, I still have 10 left.”

Ridiculous…

Curling up my fist in anger, I went out of the studio and sprinted towards my home before they act beyond my imagination again.

You guys really think I’ll be your friend, do you?

Guess what, no way in hell man!

Go rot yourself with your 11 wishes, Kim ing Jongin!