22

Love or Lost Game

Sora’s POV

“I’m sorry! I’m really sorry!”

I pressed his wrist even deeper and the guy kneeling in front of me with his back facing me, screamed in pain.

“Sorry, huh? You good-for-nothing ert crocodile!”

When Jinyoung asked me to take off my clothes earlier, I immediately punched his stomach and twisted his hands behind his back.

Honestly…

When will he ever realize that he’s messing with the wrong person?

Despite getting hurt by me, he still wanted to explain his action. “I heard the rumours that you’re sleeping with Kai so I came to check it personally. Seeing that you’re wearing his shirt, it’s true then.”

Seriously?

“I’m wearing a football jersey for God’s sake, not a shirt with Jongin’s name printed on it. How do you guys even sure this is his shirt?”

There’s a chuckle coming out of Jinyoung’s mouth. Oh, the nerve. “You wear it without checking, huh? There is Jongin’s name on it, or precisely, behind it. It’s a jersey, remember?”

What…

“ it.”

Instantly, I released my grip on Jinyoung’s wrist that was going to break any moment if I pressed it even deeper.

As he took his time to recover his painful wrist, I took my time to stride away towards my class.

Someone’s going to be dead today.


 

Jongin’s POV

Unable to bear it any longer, I laughed out loud looking at the funny expressions laid out in front of me.

“You guys must be dying out of curiosity, right?”

Jongdae nudged my side with a pout. “Meanie.”

I stretched my mouth into a half-smile. “That’s what you get for doing what you did yesterday.”

Apparently, Sehun told me the reason why he’s not picking up my call yesterday, which leads to how I knew about Jongdae’s so-called genius plan to get me and Sora on a good term.

Question is; will we ever reconcile?

No.

But after remembering what happened yesterday, I think I might reconsider the option.

What, do you REALLY think I’m the type to not remember anything when I fell sick?

I only did what I did to piss the witch off.

I’m so amazing.

“But HONESTLY, what on mother Earth happened yesterday?” Minseok huffed out in exasperation.

What happened, huh?

“Nothing.”

The whole table fell into complete silence as they gave me a blank stare.

“Really. Nothing happened. I called her ON ACCIDENT, she came and took care of me until I get better.” My smile automatically grew wider at the thought of her nursing me yesterday.

Damn, who would’ve thought that thinking about the witch makes me happy?

“But… she’s wearing your jersey.” Chanyeol be the first one to recover from the fact by throwing another confusion.

“She fell asleep in my house and the both of us woke up when it’s already morning. Luckily it’s Monday so, I told her to wear my shirt and yeah, that’s all.” I concluded, leaving the part where the both of us slept on the same bed.

All hell will break loose if I told them that.

But I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with me because whenever I see her wearing my shirt, my heart flutters and I feel the need to smile like an idiot.

The sight of her petite frame fitting in the huge jersey makes me want to scream how cute she looks like.

I must be crazy.

Yep.

Crazy enough that I’m hallucinating, seeing Park Sora standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

“You did this on purpose, didn’t you?”

Huh?

What??

I sat up straight and realised that it was not an imagination. The witch is really standing in front of me.

Shoot.

She then furrowed her eyebrows at the other boys surrounding me. “Don’t you guys have your own class to attend? Recess is already over.”

In a flash, the other nine boys flee away without leaving a single care at the murderous aura Sora had towards me.

What did I do this time?

Quietly, the girl sat on her seat which is on my left, before turning towards me with a piercing stare. “I ask once again. You purposely made me wear your jersey with your name on it, didn’t you?”

Uh oh.

No.

Actually…

Yes.

I did it on purpose.

“No, I did not.”

Of course I won’t say the truth.

“…Why would I do that? I just took something out from my closet and give it to you.”

Lie.

“…We were late and in a rush, remember?”

Not really a lie.

She stayed silent, still not peeling her glare at me and I tried SO HARD to not sweat in terror. If looks could kill, I swear I’d be ten feet under by now.

When she looked away from me, I quietly breathe in relief. Damn, that was close.


 

Sora’s POV

Why hasn’t anyone kill me yet?

Before I do a mass killing on the whole school population.

Starting from Kim Satan and the principal.

No. Seriously, kill me.

“Wow, Sora, you’re finally announcing that you’re official with Kim Kai, huh?”

On a second thought, I’ll kill him first.

I glared -yes, glared- towards Jihoon and gritted my teeth to endure the volcano inside me from erupting. “No. But when he’s DEAD, I’ll gladly be the one to announce his death.”

I decided to not put up a front and just be my killer self in front of my club advisor because duh, he’s included in my ‘MOST ANNOYING GUY IN THE WORLD’ list.

“Umm… you might need to tone down that killer aura a little bit.” Jihoon backed away, looking somewhere else frantically before changing the topic. “Okay! So…”

Ugh!

Here comes my worst nightmare.

“…How’s the preparation for the dance tournament?”

I want to die.

“Well, so far it’s going well. For the twelve of us.

He said twelve, not thirteen. Means he’s excluding me on purpose. I glared at Baekhyun.

“We’ve already decided on a choreo and we’re trying to work together on it now.”

He said TRYING. I glared at Luhan.

“But it would’ve been better if one of us attend our practice once.”

He’s OBVIOUSLY referring to me. I glared at Kris.

“And it would’ve been much easier if Sora work out on her choreo with Jongin.”

Oh.

YOU! I never thought YOU out of all people would sell my name. I glared sharply at Yixing, I hope it can make a hole in his head.

He’s no longer an angel.

“Hmm… that’s a BIG problem.” Jihoon said, discreetly sending me a look.

Ugh, not you too.

“Okay, let me set things straight.” Ji to the Hoon said, looking at me with a serious face. “The carnival is next week. I don’t care whatever way it is you want to do but, I want to see progress between you and Kim Kai by next Monday.”

Whatever.

“Or else, I’ll lock up the both of you in a room until you decide.”

Yeah, right. Like he’s gonna do that.

I snorted and glanced at Kim Satan briefly before back to the teacher and I noticed that he’s not smiling nor smirking.

He’s not going to do it.

…right?


 

a/n: originally I wanted to combine this with the previous chapter ((because it's so short)) but when I combined it, it become too long instead lol. so I just posted it separately. sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy :)

anyways, I have something ((unimportant)) to tell. theres this event for one of my subject and thennnnnnnnn, yo little muffin over here (me) is going to be the DJ for the night!!! imma go rocking all night yassssssss

(((and it's the VERY FIRST event i've ever participate since entering university)))

wish me luck *inserts yellow moon emoji*