Chapter 2: Hospital

Love Never Felt So Good

Jung Han ends the call immediately and quickly run to Seoul National Hospital.

 

When she arrived at Hospital and barged into the room without knocking.

 

In Hospital

 

YG Papa and Auntie Eun Joo sit next to hoya and took care of hoya.

 

”Hahahaha……..how’s about Hoya? What……..happen………..to him?” Jung Han said in between breath.

 

YG Papa said in clam tone, “ Jung Han-ah, Hoya just awake, don’t worry he got cold and worked too hard without having dinner, so he fainted.”

 

“Work? No dinner?!” Jung Han felt confused.

 

“NOONA! I am alright! Don’t worry” Hoya said. “ YAH! NAM HOYA! YOU DID PART-TIME JOB? WHY? YOU DON’T NEED TO AH! “Jung Han pointed. “ NO! I AM THE ONLY ONE MAN IN NAM’S FAMILY, I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, NOONA! I CAN’T BEAR TO SEE YOU WORK SO HARD! I AM NOW 19 YRS OLD AND I WILL QUIT UNIVERSITY.” Hoya claimed. “NO! YOU CAN’T” Jung Han said.

 

“ Aish….. STOP ARUGE!” YG papa said.

 

“Sorry! Papa!” Jung Han and Hoya said together.

 

“ Jung Han-ah, come to YG Entertainment. I will offer a job for you that hoya no need to work and can study in university. It’s been a while I haven’t seen you two, I tried very hard to find you kids. Sorry to hear about the news of your parents. Kids, Papa always stay with you no matter how. Your dad and mom are my best friends.” YG papa said.

 

---------------------------------------------

Flashback

 

Nam Young Kan, Father of Jung Han and Hoya. Best friend of YG PAPA since they were in high school. Because of their father business, they have lived in several countries, like Japan, England, Hong Kong and Pairs since they were young. So, Jung Han and Hoya knew how to speak 5 different languages, like Korean, Japanese, English, Cantonese and French.

 

Nam’s Family came back to Seoul since 2000. Once their parents have time, they will bring Jung Han and Hoya to meet YG papa. YG PAPA love Jung Han and Hoya so much, treats them as his own daughter and son.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Papa, we don’t want to trouble you. Cause you are so busy. We Don’t want to….” Jung han said in a weak sound.

 

“ Aish…. Silly hannie! You two are my kids. It is not a burden, not a trouble. Come to YG Entertainment. It is my order!” YG papa said.

 

“ Noona! Work at YG! I will feel more comfort.” Hoya said.

“ Take this offer la....... hannie!” Anutie Eun joo said also.

 

“okok…i will! But one thing, I don’t want other people know our relationship. Papa… treats same as others staffs, okay?” Jung Han said.

 

“hahaha…….. okok…..you are the only one ,don’t want any special benefits! Hannie-ah, come to YG Entertainment and meet me at my office at 10am this Fri! Understand? “ YG laughed loud and said happily.

 

“ Ne… Papa” Jung Han nodded.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

Author Note: Thanks for leave comments. I will try to update the next chapter later today. 

Jung Han is now working in YG Entertainment. What will happen between Jung Han and YG Family? 

Please stay stunned.

 

bow and thanks!!!