Rival

Love Never Felt So Good

" ai.......ha...." I woke up from my nightmare. My dress is still on my body. Someone save me?!Thanks, god!! It doesn't get ever worse due to my stupid behavior. My head is hurt because of drinking too much alcohol yesterday. ".... This bedroom looks so familiar..... Is it....? I though. 

I grab my handbag and get off the bed. I saw him in the living room. " Hey! Babe! Morning! Come here to get something to eat!" G-dragon said with his grummy smile. 
I ignore him and go straight to the front door. 
 When I decide to get out of that jerk's apartment, he grab my hand and pull me to the living room, make me sit on the sofa. 

"Yah! What the hell are u doing? "I shouted. 

" I am the one ask this question! What the hell are u doing in pub last night?" 

" I am just drinking alone"I replied coldly. 

"It is dangerous for a young lady to drink alone in midnight!!"

"None of your business!!"

"None of my business????!!!!If not me, you are in danger!! You must get !!! Are u out of mind?" G-dragon yelled. 

" ........yes!! I am out of mind because of you. You can drink with your female friends, why can't I drink alone?" I yelled back and tear escape from my eyes. 

" My friend ask me to go pub with them, and those girls I don't know them. All I care is you, hannie babe!" G-dragon looked at me with his Brown eye and hold my hands. 

" haha.... You care?! Don't lie to me! What you said is not same as what you did? How can I trust you again?" I chuckled and wipe my tear with my hand. 

" hannie ah, hannie Babe!! I really do! I really care!! "G-dragon cried.

" Don't say!! " I cover my ears and ran to the door. " By the way, thanks for saving me last night!!" 
-----------
G-Dragon's POV 

All people from YG entertainment hold a big birthday party for Hannie to celebrate her 22 years old birthday. She is very beautiful with simple outfits. She smiles and thanks to everyone. But I know she is not happy, her eyes is not sparkling as before, all I saw is sorrow. I hate myself. Last year, hannie get sick and need to stay in hospital for her birthday. This year, because of me too! Birthday is happy time for birthday girl. However, my babe hannie, today birthday girl cannot smile truly in her birthday. It is all about me!! 

" Wow!! Seunghyun hyung!!" Seungri scream loud and call me back to reality. 

I saw seunghyun hyung holding "926"sunflowers and walk toward hannie. 

" Hi!! Hannie-ah!! Happy birthday, you are much pretty today!!" Top gave the flower to hannie and he knew down, " hannie-ah,  I won't hurt you! I really love you! Can you be my girlfriend ?" 

Hannie is shocked with open. " seunghyun oppa! I...... I .... I am happy that what you said.... But I am not ready for "LOVE" ...." 

"I can wait for you-ah, hannie ah!! " Top hold hannie's hand and place a kiss on hannie forehead. 

" Happy birthday-ah!! My honey hannie!!" Top winked at hannie while hannie blushed hard. 

" Whoa.... Whoa...." All people screams while the rest of bigbang look at me and TOP hyung. 

"Top hyung like Hannie?!" "Rival" 

" even if it is TOP hyung, I won't lose! I won't let hannie go! She is always mine!" I though.