Chapter 7: Slightly liking

Love Never Felt So Good

G-Dragon’s POV

 

Since Jung Han have to stay at hospital for further body checking and treatment for three days, and the reason why I went to hospital to check her……..Yes!!Maybe I am just feeling so regretful to hurt her, make her injuries.

 

I found its odds there is no one but only her brother to visit her every day.

Where is their parent?

I feel so curious about her.

 

 

In Hospital

 

As usual, G-dragon went to Hospital to visit Jung Han.

 

He went in the room and saw she is sleeping.

 

“Ka-ji-ma…….appa…..omma……jeongmal jeongmal mian haeyo…” Jung Han muttered and sobbed.

 

Don’t know why I don’t like to see her hurt and wanna calm her down, so I held her hand tight and patted her head softly. “Is she has a bad dream? “I thought

 

“………aah……AH!!!!!!!!” Jung Han rubs her eyes, and woke up from the bad dream?

 

“Are you okay?” I am so worried.

 

“Ne….and your hand….” Jung Han said softly. Now, I realize that I still hold her hand. I blushed very hard.

 

Hoya came in and said,”Noona! I take you home!Ah…. Jiyong Hyung..You are here!”

 

“Er….. I will drive you two home! Hoya-ah, help your noona!” G-dragon said.

 

Jung Han’s POV

“ G-Dragon-ssi, Thank you so much for driving us home! I bow 90 degree.

 

“If you really want to say thank you to me, treats me a meal later!” G-dragon said with smile.

 

“ Ah…. Okay!” I nodded.

 

G-Dragon’s POV

 

Time flies, it’s been two months I worked with Jung Han. Honestly, she is very hard working and got the talent in fashion & Styling.  Since both of us love fashion and styling so much, I used to talk with her about the fashion matter. But she seems cold to me. I don’t know why I feel hurt.

 

Because of her little silly but kindness character, she gets along with everyone very well. Even though tablo hyung’s daughter- HARU loves her so much, every time Haru comes to YG she must find Jung Han, not me now.=.=

 

I peeped Jung Han was chatting and playing with Haru in the cafeteria. When I saw Jung Han laughs, I melts, I feel very happy, I don’t know my heart beats so fast.

 

“Hannie unnie, I love you so so so so much!!”HARU said.

 

“Haha…aigoo…..Haru…. unnie, love you too!” Jung Han said with smile and bended down kisses haru’s cheek.

“Bye! Hannie unnie!SARANGHAE!!” Haru waved happily and sent heart shape to Jung Han.

 

“Yah! Why HARU only like you and Jiyong so much? She doesn’t remember my name….” DARA feel so sad.

Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang and Top giggled, “You don’t know why?”of coz, our hannie is witch. So horrible!”

 

“YAH! OPPA! You guy bulling me. “Jung Han pouted.

 

“Aigoo….. Did anyone tell you are cute when you pouted?” TOP teased.

 

“ YAH! Oppa!” Jung han chased Top and hit his shoulder, caused every one laughs so hard.

 

I can’t bear to see her joking with others. I came in and said, “ Nam Jung Han, come with me. We have some works to discuss.”

 

“Ne… Sure! G-Dragon-ssi!”

 

I pissed off she still talks to me so formal. She calls others “OPPA”, only call me”G-drahgon-SSI”

 

Am I being so rude to her? 

 

 

----------------

A/N: Thanks for support my story! 

Plz Leave comments and let me know waht do you think about the story. 

Give me your idea!!