Chapter 4: First Day

Love Never Felt So Good

Now, it is awkward.

 

No one said a word during the walk to meet Eun Hee, head of image stylist in YG.

-------------

G-Dragon‘s POV

 

I don’t know why Sajangnim being so nice to that tomboy.

 

See what she wore, just make me feel so sick.

 

No Feminine.

It to work with her.

 

-----------

 Jung Han‘s POV

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! I am Nam Jung Han, a new Assistant image stylist of BigBang! It is nice to meet you, Eun Hee-ssi!”  Jung Han said in humble tone.

 

“ Annyeong!! Eun Hee noona!” G-dragon acts cute with Aegyo voice.

 

“ Annyeong! Jiyong-ah and Jung Han-ssi! Aah… Jung Han-ssi, Let’s go to the practice room to meet other members of bigbang first. Then, I will announce the afterward job allocation.”  Eun Hee unnie said and led them to the practice room.

 

In Bigbang’s Practice Room

 

Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang are playing and running around the Practice room while TOP sits at the back laughing his dongseng’s silly behavior.

 

“HAHAHAHA…..YAH!!! Don’t play around!! ” Top said in deep husky voice.

 

While Jung Han, Eun Hee and G-dragon walked inside the practice room, Seungri ran and hugged Eun Hee,” Noona~~~~~!!” I-Miss-You! “ Seungri joking around.

 

Then, Seungri spots one unfamiliar figure behind Eun Hee, and approached, “ Hey, Pretty!!You Looks Cool!

 

 

“YAH! Seungri! Don’t scare her! She is Nam Jung Han-ssi, new assistant image stylist. Since you guy will have come back next week, it will be very busy. And Jung Han-ssi will be in-charge G-dragon, Taeyang and TOP. While Seungri and Daesung will be in charge by me. ” Eun Hee Said.

 

 

“ Noona!!! I want work with this pretty!” Seungri pouted cutely.

 

Eun Hee ignored Seungri , and told Jung Han to introduce herself.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! I am Nam Jung Han, a new Assistant image stylist of BigBang! It is nice to meet you all! Please take good care of me!!” Jung Han said with a smile.

 

Taeyang, TOP, Daesung and Seungri introduced themselves and shake hands with Jung Han. They both like Jung Han’s style, She is so cool in boyish style. Especially, Seungri.

 

“ Jung Han-ssi! How old are you? You look so young!? Seungri asked.

 

“ I am 21 years old. Born in 1989.”Jung Han replied.

 

“That mean you are my noona! If you like, you can call me oppa!” Seungri winked.

 

Jung Han giggled at his word.

 

Suddenly, G-dragon steps in and said seriously “Maknae! Don’t play around. Start practice! Next Monday is our comeback!”

 

“And you, TomBoy ! Do your work, and I don’t like people who are seriously at their work. Be Punctual and bring breakfast to me at 10:00 every morning in my studio!” G-dragon pointed to Jung Han said very rude.

 

The others are very shocked why their leader being very rude to the new.

 

After the practice, Bigbang and all the stylists have a meeting about the next week comeback. The meeting ends at 8pm. It is time for dinner! All of them are very tired after long meeting and intensive practice.

 

Daesung suggests go to KOREAN BBQ Restaurant together for dinner. All the members and stylists nodded, and began to move the venue for dinner.

 

“Tom Boy!! You haven’t worked with us before! How can I believe you? So, you have to prepare 5 sets of costume this night.Don’t dare to run ,I will check you!” G-dragon said.

 

G-dragon turned around and said, “ Hey! Guys! Let’s Go Go!! I am hungry!!”

 

Daesung and seungri said, “ But Hyung, Jung han…..”

 

“She has to work! WE DON’T NEED HER!” G-dragon said.

 

“Aish…. That Dragon!! I must do my best, get his mouth shut.” Jung Han though.

 

In KOREAN BBQ Restaurant

All the members and stylists knew the story between Jung Han and G-dragon.

They both said, “ Jiyong-ah, It is not her fault. Don’t act so mean to her!”

G-dragon can’t believe all s and stylist noona both stand on the sides of that tom boy. And he was pissed of Jung Han much more.

 

 

At 11:00pm

“AahYEAH!……Finished!!”Jung Han said.

 

Ring….Ring….Ring…..

 

“Hello! NOONA! Are you still working? It’s almost mid-night!” Hoya sounds worried.

 

“Ne… I will be home soon. Don’t worry! Have you eaten?” Jung Han said.

 

G-dragon was walking in the corridor and heard Jung Han was chatting with other on phone.

 

“YAH!!YAH!!! YAH!!!!WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE?CHATING, NOT WORKING! HOW DARE YOU ARE, TOMBOY!” G-dragon shouted.

 

Jung Han was startled about his sudden appearance, and hang up the phone.

 

“ G-dragon-ssi! For your information, I have already finished my work. And My name is NAM JUNG HAN, not the name you named.” Jung Han said angrily.

 

“If you don’t have anything, I leave now!”

 

“Remember to bring me breakfast!”

 

Jung Han nodded and left.

 

G-Dragon amazed at her fancy and special works, he can’t help but to admit that she got talent in image and fashion styling.