Get drunk?

Love Never Felt So Good

Jiyong oppa kept sending message to me everyday. I didn't reply one. All his message said how much he regret to cheat behind and how much he love me.  However, I just can't let go of the feeling of betrayed. I won't forgive him.

Friday night I go out with my high school friends hanging out and gathering in Korean BBQ restaurant. It is so happy to gather with them, we talked a lots about our happy time in school. 


After saying goodbye with my friends, i don't know why I just don't wanna go home. I go to nearby pub in gangnam. Honestly, I never go to any pubs before. But tonight, I want to get something to drink! 

The music is loud and it is very crowded. I take a sit at the corner of the pub, getting something to drink. Maybe god don't love me. I saw none of the others, Kwon Jiyong, he enjoys drinking with his friends, let's me make it clear, he is now drinking and mess with some girls again. Haha....I just really don't know him well , in his message he said how much he love and miss me, hoe regretful he are. Now, I truly saw him with girl again. I felt a knife stabbing my heart. 
"Nonono......forget him! Forget him!" I though. 
After drinking several bottles of alcohol, I felt very hot and dizzy. 

" hey! Hottest! Are u alone? Come and join us!"A ert man grabbed my wrist and whispered into my ear. 

"Get the off!!! I don't want !!! " I push him. 

" aish.... Just come with me!! You are mine, tonight!!" A ert man grabbed my hand and drag me to the back door. 

"Let me go!! Let me go!!"

" ah.... Ah.... Hottest! How can I let you go!! " 

He starts kiss my neck. I try to push him off, but I am not strong!! " please ... Don't...."

"Yah!!! Put your dirty hand away!!!" I heard a man voice before I black off.

G-Dragon's POV 

I don't have mood going to any parties and pubs, but my friend lee soo hyuk insists to go out with him. There are lots of girls, but I don't interested in those chick , they stick close to me, press their body to mine. I sat in the pub silently and drank alone. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice, is my babe" Hannie". 
A ert man drag her to the back door, I rush and follow them. I am so angry that that ert man is now kissing my babe neck, and try to do something bad. 

"Yah! Put your dirty hand away!" I shouted and punched that jerk until he fainted. 

I carried Hannie in my arm. She is really drunk.