WHY????!!!!!!!

Love Never Felt So Good

Jung Han's POV


2011.7.19  Our 200 Days  

Jiyong Oppa bought a Couple Bracelets with our initial. Me is JY( JiYong), and his is JH(JungHan). 

"Hannie babe, remember to wear this bracelets  everyday ah!!" Jiyong oppa held my hand and help me to wear it. 

"I will! Ji oppa! I am so so happy!!"

----------------

Since Jiyong oppa need to prepare his solo albums for some production work in japan, while I have to work with 2NE1 unnie, it's been a while we haven't saw each other. 

Jiyong oppa do text me hundred of time everyday in the first week, but maybe he is very busy. Recently , he seldom send me message. I don't want to disturb him, or being a clingy girlfriend, just wanna know he have his meal properly, have enough rest.

Today, I text him"Jiyong oppa!! Remember not work too hard! Have meal properly and sleep enough." And I sent him a photo which is our secret paradise. "Oppa! I went to our secret paradise ! Maybe I am missing you! Lol"
Maybe he is super super busy recently, he didn't reply my message. At mid-night, my phone vibrated. " It's late! Sleep well, babe!" I smile like a fool because of his reply. 
I replied him" you too! Oppa!! Saranghae!!xoxo" 
I waited a while , not reply from him, I feel awkward. 

Since I want to give surprise to Jiyong oppa, i decide to pay a visit to Japan on his birthday2010.8.18.

"Hannie-ah!! Can you go alone to japan? We can go with you." TOP said and the other members nodded.

" oppa! I am not a baby! Besides, I have lived in japan for 2 years!" I pouted.

"You still our baby sis!call us when you are arrived. ." Top patted my head!

"I will, got to go. Bye!"

"Have a good day with Jiyong hyung" seungri smirked. 

And I text Jiyong in his birthday morning.
To: Jiyong oppa 0:00 
"8.18 birthday boy.  My dearest my babe boy, jiyongie, happy birthday. I can't come to Japan to celebrate with you, sorry!! I will give you a surprise when you come back. I do miss you! I will wait for one week. :) 
Saranghae

From: hannie 

I still don't receive any message from Jiyong oppa. So poor my Jiyong babe. Work very hard. 

In Japan

I took a taxi to the studio and bring along my handmade birthday cake and gift. 

Hehe.... Jiyong oppa, he must very surprised I come to Japan. Can't wait to see him. "I thought. 

I walked along the corridor and heard sound from Jiyong room. I knew it is Jiyong, but the other female voice is.....

I peeked behind the doors, I want to give surprise to JiYong. But to my surprise, the girl is sitting on Jiyong's lap. THEY ARE KISSING! And I heard Jiyong said" Kiko babe, I love you!! You are the most beautiful girl I ever meet before."

My smile fade away.  I walk away emotionless and I cries like river. 

I walk like a zombie, with swallow eyes. Laying down on my bed in the hotel.   The picture that they are kissing replay and replay in my mind. 
And what Jiyong said it hurts me lots. Now, I know why he act so weird recently since he has new girlfriend.  

Ring.... Ring.... Ring 

" Yah! Babe sis! We have asked you to call back when you are arrived. You are busy with Jiyong ."Taeyang said. 

"Yes yes! I am with Jiyong oppa! I have to hang up now. Bye!oppa!!" 

".....hannie-ah! What...." Taeyang can't finish his sentence I cut his line.

I can't hold anymore. I didn't want bigbang oppa worried. 

I cries , then I felt tried and slept for few hours. 
I look at my phone , it is 8:00pm. I checked my phone , there is no new message. I sigh. " He is busy with his new girlfriend. No time to reply message. Who am I? His girlfriend ? His Toy? " 

WHY? WHY? WHY? Am I worthless? 

------------

A/N: I need you guy comments and ideas!!! I am so sad about Jiyong , .............. Sigh