Chapter 6: Birthday

Love Never Felt So Good

There was a big fight between Jung Han and G-dragon. They need to work together even though they don’t want to.

 

G-dragon treats Jung Han like a piece of . He ordered her to carry all the heavy clothing of him to the studio within 1 hour, and then took him extra clothing for photo shooting.

 

Even though there is heavy rain, Jung Han still can take all the clothing on time and done all the things perfectly. Unfortunately, she got fever because of heavy rain.

 

It’s 26 September. The Birthday of Jung Han.

 

Despite the fact that Jung Han was sick, she still insists to work.

 

“ Noona! I will come and pick you up. Wait me at YG and I will treat you dinner tonight. “Hoya saw Jung Han with white and plain face, felt very worried.

 

“Noona! Just tell G-dragon , you take sick leave today!” Hoya said.

 

“Aah….I ‘m alright! That Dragon will curse me. Why so cling-ah, today?Aigooo…Hoya” Jung han said.

 

Hoya giggled about his sister always didn’t remember her birthday. In Fact, Hoya, YG Papa and other YG family hold a surprise birthday party for Jung Han. It is because they love her much.

 

In YG Entertainment

 

“Aish… Jung Han-ah! If you don’t feel well, just stay at home.” Eun Hee said.

 

“ Eun Hee unnie, I can’t G-dragon-ssi said I have to pack all the stuffs today since mini concert in Japan is coming soon.” Jung Han sighed.

 

“ I help you!”

 

“No! Unnie, I don’t trouble you. I can do it!”

 

In Practice Room

 

TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri got together and talked softly, “How’s everything going? Who will take Jung Han to the surprise party?” TOP asked.

 

“CL will go with her.” Seungri replied.

 

“It’s the first time that Yang Sajangnim holds a surprise party for stylist and invited all the artists in YG. It is so weird.” Taeyang thought.

 

While G-dragon went into the practice room, the others ended their conversation immediately.

 

“so weird! Is there anything I don’t know?” G-dragon asked.

 

“ Aah….. Nonono… Hyung, it is nothing!” Daesung said with his famous smile eye.

 

“okay! Let’s start practice!” G-dragon said.

 

After the practice, G-dragon went straight to his studio and saw teddy sit on the sofa.

 

“Ayo….Hyung,what’s up?” G-dragon said.

 

“Er… Jiyong-ah! Ah… I…. Last week, I went to your studio and got the sound track demo. I accidentally took your old photo.” Teddy said timidity.

 

G-Dragon looks blank at Teddy.”Hyung….Aish……Give it back to me!”

 

“One more things don’t be so rude to Jung Han. It is not her fault. And today is her…..! Ah… Nothing. Dude, let’s have dinner tonight. Ah……Be nice to her, she is a good girl.” Teddy waved hand and left.

 

G-dragon felt guilty what he did to Jung Han. Due to his proud and ego, he doesn’t want to say sorry.

 

When G-Dragon walked back to the practice room, he saw a cute guy sitting in the back of practice room and chatting with the other members.

 

“Who is he?”G-dragon asked.

 

“He is Hoya, little brother of Jung Han. He waits for his sister for dinner!” Seungri said. Hoya smiles and bows 90degree.

 

At around 7pm

“Hey!Dude! Time to go dinner!” G-dragon said.

 

“Aah…..aah….oppa! Do you know where is Junghan-ah? She didn’t pick up my phone.” CL ran to bigbang practice room.

 

“Ah.. She is in the store room! Pack for stuffs for me!” G-dragon replied.

 

“Chaerin-ah! I go with you! Maybe she turns off the phone! Don’t worry! Taeyang said.

 

When Taeyang and CL reached the store room, they find Jung han collapse in the store room unconsciously.

 

“Ah…..Hannie! Are you okay? CL screamed.

 

Taeyang immediately carried Jung Han in bride-style and rushed to the practice room.

 

“Noona! Noona got fever, but she still insists to works! And you, G-dragon-ssi, YOU ABUSE MY NOONA! TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY! I WANT HER HAPPY!” Hoya shouted and cried.

 

“Hoya!Hoya! Calm down! Let’s go to hospital first!” Daesung said.

 

G-Dragon can’t say a word, still blank and shocked, “She got fever because of me! And today is her birthday” He thought.

 

In Hospital

All Bigbang, 2NE1 ,Eun Hee, Teddy and Epik High came to hospital.

 

YG Papa got the news and came to hospital immediately. After checking Jung Han is alright, just got fever and not enough rest. He shouted to G-Dragon and slapped his face, “ Jiyong-ah! Why you treat her like that?”

 

“I am sorry! Sajangnim. I didn’t mean to……” G-dragon said.

 

The other left the hospital. Taeyang drove hoya to home and told him not to worry.

 

At 11:00pm in the hospital

 

G-dragon and YG Papa are still in the hospital.

 

Just see Jung Han lying on the bed with dumb face, G-dragon felt very guilty and cursed himself being so mean.

 

“Aish…..hmmm….my head hurts..why I am in hospital” Jung Han muttered.

 

“Hannie, you fainted in store room! My lovely daughter!!” YG Papa said and glared at G-Dragon.

“Oh….Papa….I am okay!” Jung Han said in weak voice.

 

“Jung Han-ah….I am sorry! Forgive, Oppa!And....Happy Birthday” G-dragon said softly and patted her head.

 

Jung Han shocked about what G-dragon does. “aah…. I am not a cheapskate.G-dragon ssi! It’s okay! Thanks!”

 

How he know my birthday????????