100 days

Love Never Felt So Good

Jung Han's POV 

Jiyong oppa and I are in a relationship for three months. I still can't believe that I am in love. Our 100 day is coming, next Friday. 

Since Jiyong oppa is very busy for is solo albums, we rare to see each other this week. But I don't feel lonely since Jiyong oppa always text me , sending his cute photo. 

I think it is time for me to open my heart more, show my love. I decide to give his an unforgettable 100 day. So, I asked BigBang oppa for help. 

At the BigBang's Dorm

"Hello!! Hannie-ah ! Jiyong hyung is not here! You want to find him?" Daesung said. 

"No! Daesung Oppa! I come here to find you guy for help."

"Is there any problem between Jiyong and you? Ashli...... That Jiyong-ah...." Taeyang said. 

"Not like that, oppa! I want to give some surprise to Jiyong oppa! I don't know what to do in 100 day........ " I replied with smile shyly. 

"HAHAHA..... Hannie-ah! You really don't need to do anything, you know only you are with Jiyong , he is very happy lol! "  Taeyang laughed and teased me. 


"Yah!! Oppa! " I pouted. 

"How can we help you-ah, babe sis?" TOP patted my hair with smile. 

---------


2011.4.10


G-Dragon's POV

Today is our 100day. I am exciting I plan to have a candle light dinner with hannie. Surprise her.

I came to her apartment to pick her up to YG entertainment as usual. But Hoya told me that hannie left apartment very early, so I decided to call her. 

Ring... Ring.... Ring....

'Aish...... What's happen to hannie?" I thought. 

While I drove to yg entertainment , I kept calling her and text me hundred of time. Still not any reply. 

I am very worried about hannie! Is there something bad happen? I rushed to her room, but she is not here. I sighed. 

"Jiyong-ah! Hannie is not here. Any important?" Eun hee noona said. 

" where is she? She didn't answer any calls." 

" oh... Hannie is with 2NE1 for their first japan tour concert. Since it is an urgent jobs, she got the message this morning and flies to japan for one week." 

"What? One week? Noona, you can assign others to do, not my hannie babe! Today is our..."

------- 
Taeyang's POV

Jiyong is so depressed that he kept checking his phone. 

"Hey! Dude! What's going on?"

"Nothing!" Jiyong kept focus on his phone. 

I text hannie

To: hannie
Babe sis! My dude is very depressed. Like your plan is getting into the road. Haha....
From: youngbae

To: youngbae 

Oppa!! Is Jiyong oppa okay? I am afraid he will get angry. I call him now! Okay?

From: hannie 

To: hannie

The plan must go on! Bigbang, 2ne1 will help you! You have to pretend you didn't remember anything. Alright? Don't worry, babe sis!

From: youngbae 

To:  youngbae 

Thanks!! Oppa!! 

From: Hannie

-----------

Still youngbae 's POV 
While we have lunch in cafeteria, Jiyong still very silent. Seungri and daesung playing around and top hyung kept eating!

ring....ring...ring.....

jiyong picked up phone immediately. 

 

G-dragon's POV 

"Hi! Oppa! I am sorry I am so busy can't pick up your call. Anything important? " hannie pouted. 

"Oh.... Not just wanna know you are safe or not. "

Hehe.... I am with 2NE1 unnie ah! I will be back one week later! Sorry! I didn't tell before I left, take care of yourself, ji oppa!" Hannie show her voice. 

Hannie is very cute while she. But somehow I am angry that she didn't remember our 100 days.  

I sigh. Our 100 days , but we are not together. 

-----------

It's 7:00pm 

My bandmates want to have dinner together. But I am not in mood! Now, I just want to go to bed and sleep. 

"Hyung! Eat a little! Then, you can go back to your apartment!" Daesung said with his famous smile eye. 

"Okok... But I want go to dorm today!! "

"No! No !No! Hyung! I...... I have party in dorm tonight, you go back to your apartment plz!" Seungri shouted. 

" yah!!! Lee seung hyun,  don't mess with other in dorm!" I shouted back. 

" Jiyong-ah! Top hyung, daesung and I will take care of it. Don't worry! Just take good rest at YOUR Apartment!" Youngbae clam me down. 

After finished dinner, they drove me to my apartment, they smirked at me, " Jiyong-ah! Enjoy yourself!" 

I don't know what they mean and open the door emotionless. 

While I opened my door , I smile scent I like most, then saw a familiar figure in my apartment. It's her! My baby girl, hannie! 

Hannie is so beautiful , she wore budgrey dress with smile make up. "Surprise! Oppa! Happy 100 days! She hugged me tight. 

I am so surprised she is in my apartment and decorate all our photos , and preparing my favorite food & dessert! 

I stood blankly , tear filled in my eye and said, "Yah! NAM JUNG HAN!!! I think you will leave my alone! I almost got heart attrack!" 

"Hehe..... Do.... You .... Like .... It? " she blushed and said shyly. 

"Since I don't know how to do, 2NE1 unnie and bigbang oppa help me to play tricks on you.... Make your nervous.....haha.....sorry... " hannie added. 

" YAH! Don't do it again! I afraid you don't love me! But I like it so much, thanks hannie babe!" I hugged hannie tight and cupped her face. 

"Haha.... Glad you like it, Ji-oppa! I am stupid and ugly, I am happy that you are my boy." Hannie said tears filled in her beautiful eyes. 

"Pabo! I am the lucky one. Saranghae! Don't dare to leave me, NAM JUNG HAN!" I kiss her lips softly. 

" nado! KWON JIYONG , saranghae!!"

We cuddle and watching film together, and sleep peaceful. 

Just a little thing with hannie, it is the best ever.