Feel supportive

Love Never Felt So Good

No one's POV 

After G-Dragon uploaded his selfies with Jung Han, there are hundred of comments on his Instagram and other Social media platform. 

Fans comments: 
#1: Omo.... She is GD oppa's girlfriend! 

#2: wow! Cute couple! 

#3: She is quite pretty, no wonder GD oppa love her so much! 

#4: oh.no!! I hate that !

#5: I still ship GD with CL or Dara!! 

#6: She looks like the stylist of GD oppa?! 

#7: yes! She is the YG stylist!! 

#8: Hannie unnie and Jiyong oppa , you guy , we support u !!!! 

#9: that can be GD gf becoz she works close with him. 

#10: !! She loves flirt with guys, she has lots boyfriends!! Leave GD alone!! 

Some sasaeng fans don't want to admit that G-Dragon is in love with his mysterious girlfriend!! leave many negative comments, but on the other hands, some VIPs support their relationship.  

G-Dragon's POV

"Oppa!! I told you not to do that!! You see......" Hannie fluttered and tear filled her eye, sound worried. 

"Babe!! Don't worry!! I knew some comments is a little bit harsh, but no matter what happen. I will always be with you. " I hugged her tightly and kiss her tears. 

At YG Building 

As usual, I went to YG Entertainment with Hannie. 

There are lots of saaeng fans waiting outsides YG Building and holding banner with slogan" Jiyong oppa is mine!","Leave Oppa alone"

I hold Hannie's hand tightly, I know she is not feeling comfortable and trembling. " Oppa! Fighting!! Work hard today. Bye!" She waves her hand and smile sweetly. 

" Hannie babe!! Trust me! Stay strong!!" I can't bear to see my babe not to feel well, so I hugged her petite body. 

"Ne! Oppa!" 

" Give a real sweet smile. Babe!" I winked. 

Hannie blushed like red tomato , and smile shyly. 

"That's right! See you later!" I rubs her cheeks. 

Taeyang's POV 

I already what will happen after Jiyong reveals his relationship with Hannie. We are happy that Jiyong is brave enough to express his feeling in the public, but the saaseng fans is a little bit crazy. I think Hannie is very scared. It is now for us to show support to this couple.......

I uploaded photo with Hannie in my Instagram. 
"Hello! VIPs! She is Jiyong's girlfriend, and also our beloved baby sister. I really hope you guys understand, she is really a good girl, don't say bad words to her."

Meanwhile, seungri uploaded selfies with Hannie in his instagam. In the picture, Hannie wore a white dress with bright smile, like a falling angel. 

"Hannie Hyungsoo. You smile is our sunshine!! Jiyong hyung, be careful, I will......." 

Since TOP and daesung don't have Instagram , seungri uploaded one more photos which TOP and Daesung is patting hannie's head in his Instagram , with caption: 
" Our Baby sis, no matter what happen. Your oppa will support you!"

Meanwhile , 2NE1 CL uploaded selfies with Hannie," ma bestfriend hannie!! 👭 Stay strong

Bom, Dara and minzy also uploaded 2NE1 group with Hannie in their personal Instagram. 

Tablo hyung also uploaded picture , which is hara with hannie." Haru favorite 's noona,  she is a good girl!

And many other yg artists, like gummy noona, seven hyung and Teddy hyung.

To my surprise, even Yang sajangnim uploaded one Hannie's Photo in his Instagram. " Our YG family's daughter!"