Chapter 11: Strong Baby

Love Never Felt So Good

Jung Han’s POV

 

YG Papa introduced that a famous male star will join YG. And a guy came in , none of other , is he – LEE SEUNG GI. The rest of other stylish and other female’s artists both screams and claps their hands.

 

Even Eun Hee Unnie said, “ Wow! He is hot! Is it Hannie?”

 

“Ne… Unnie!” I said emotionless.

 

Seung Gi oppa spotted me and smirked, and said to others” Hi! It’s nice to join YG Family. Can’t wait to work with you all, sweeties!”

 

“He is still the same. Love to flirt with others girls. How disgusting” Jung Han though.

 

“We are going to hold a welcome party for Seung Gi-ahi! Remember to come! Besides, one more things, all staffs have to come and perform. Let’s have fun together!” YG Papa said.

 

I am shocked what YG papa. Everyone have to come and perform.  “Papa… Can I not to perform? I am not artist.”

 

“aH… Hannie! No! Let’s have fun.” YG Papa said with smile.

 

“Why everything turn to the bad sides…..? Jung Han sighed

 

G-Dragon’s POV

 

It’s shocked to see LEE SEUNG GI joining YG. And I saw Jung Han’s face turns white and blank.

 

I came near Jung Han and said, “ Are you okay?”

 

“Ne… Oppa! I am okay!”Jung Han replied and I saw fire burning in her eye.

 

Saturday Night- In the Party

 

The party starts already. Everyone in the club is very happy and high. There are many girls sitting with Seung Gi Oppa and flirts with him. He smirked at me with the face” None of your business.”

 

I ran back to the backstage to prepare my performance. “I will take revenge, and let him regret cheating behind me. I still an attractive girl. I am not a loser! ” Jung Han though.

 

G-Dragon’s POV

 

I just worried Jung Han very much. Seung gi is her first love. And now, that guy is flirting with others girls in the club. I caught that Jung Han is very upset, then ran back to backstage to prepare her performance.

 

I wonder what performance she will. Suddenly, the light turns off. Then , a spotlight shine on Jung Han. She wore y little black dress with black stockings, dance y.

 

AOA- Mini Skirt

 

“Your eyes that look at me

It’s not the same as before

I’m still good-looking

But why do you look at me like I’m a worn-out shoe?

 

I’m so pretty, whatever I wear

I’m so y, even if I don’t show skin

My risky high heels, black stockings

You won’t be able to take your eyes off of me (don’t stop me)

 

When I wear a miniskirt and walk on the street

Everyone looks at me

I’m wearing a miniskirt

But why are you the only one who doesn’t know?

 

I’m a confident girl but why are you making me struggle?

You only ignore me

But I don’t know where I’ll bounce off to

 

I make time to get my nails done and change my hair

I wear new shoes and wear a miniskirt but

You don’t notice, why are you so indifferent?

Before other wolves come snatch me away, pay attention boy”

 

I was amazed by her y dance. How come she has both y side and cute side.

 

“Wow……hannie. She is hot, so ing y! “ Top said and winked at me.

 

“She can really dance! “Taeyang and Daesung  said.

 

“Wow….. wow……wow……wow….. so y! ” Seungri stared at every move of Jung Han and his lips.

 

“YAH! You guy are very ert, especially you seungri. Behave yourself.”  I Yelled.

 

“Jiyong Hyung! You too! Close your mouth. You are drooling.” Seungri giggled at my reaction.

 

“Yah! LEE Seung Hyun.!”

 

After Jung Han ‘s Performance, Seungri ran faster to the stage and push Jung Han to sit with us.

 

We are all amazed by her new look.

 

“YAH! Oppa! Don’t stared at me ,like I am alien. “She pouted.

 

“OMG! She is damn cute, but still wearing those y dress. She is trying to kill me right?” G-dragon though.

 

“Haha……aigoo….hannie! You are beautiful!”TOP said and wrapped hand around her waist.

 

I can’t bare other males to stare at Jung Han.

 

I grabbed Jung Han’s hand and dragged her to the backstage.

 

“Yah! Oppa! My hand hurts!”Jung Han said.

 

“Tks….Tks……What are you guy doing? Hannie said, she is hurt!” Lee Seung gi grabbed Jung Han’s hand, and whispered to Jung Han, “ Hi! y babe! Oppa, miss you much.”

 

I felt Jung Han is trembling and scared. So, I pull Jung Han to my back, and yelled, ‘Don’t touch her! She is girlfriend!”

 

“HAHAHA….OKOK….. Take good care of my EX-GIRLFRIEND! DUDE!” Lee Seung gi laughs evil.

 

I turned back and saw Jung Han sat on the floor crying.

 

I hugged her tight ,” I will always be with you,hannie-ah! Let me be your boyfriend, protect you. I Love you!”

 

“No! Please don’t deserve love. I am bad girl. seung gi oppa dump me ,and I kill my parents.” Jung Han broke down and cried loud.

 

“It is not your fault. Hoya told me everything. And your parents don’t want to see you so depressed. Let it go. I Love you I love You, hannie-ah!”  

 

“Ne…. Oppa! Thank you! Please give me time to think.” Jung Han said, but still sobbed.

 

“Aish….NAM JUNG HAN, GET CHANGE! QUICK! Don’t wear that y dress again. I will drive you home! ” I said out loud and rubs her cheeks.

 

“Ne… Oppa!” Jung han smiles, and brushed hard, like red tomato.