Chapter 5: Conflict

Love Never Felt So Good

Jung Han’s POV

 

I worked in YG Entertainment 2 weeks ago. It is happy to work with those nice people here, like 2NE1, Epik High, Gummy and also Bigbang, except G-dragon. All of them treat me as their lovely dongseng, and I made friends with CL.

 

However, G-dragon keeps annoying me. But recently, he being nice to me, don’t shout at me, don’t curse at me.

 

As Usual, I bought him coffee & Sandwiches for breakfast, and put it in studio.

 

The studio is quite messy. Maybe he stayed overnight again, while I put the breakfast, and decide to leave the studio.

I saw there is an old photo on the table. In the photo, a young couple looks cute together, the girl is quite pretty, and the boy looks like …..” Oh… That dragon has his cute side, smile like kids!” Jung Han thought.

 

Then, I went to my room starting working since there are lots of things needs to follow up, such as photo book styling for YG Family.

 

Suddenly, G-Dragon barged into my room and shouted, “YOU SNEAKED INTO MY STUDIO ROOM AND STEAL MY THINGS. HOW DARE! YOU!DON’T YOUR PARENTS TEACH ,NOT TO STEAL OTHER THINGS”

 

I glanced at him, “I just bought you breakfast as usual! Don’t say any curse words to my family.”

 

“You liar! Took my photo! Give it back to me. E”G-dragon grabbed my hair.

 

“YAH! I did nothing!”

 

Our quarrel is overwhelming.

 

Seungri and Taeyang came in and dragged G-dragon away, while Daesung and Top ask me what happen.

 

I told them that G-dragon suspected me stolen his photo. And they stated the photo is that dragon precious things, since the girl was his first love but died in car accident. Somehow, he still loves her.