New Look

Love Never Felt So Good

Jung Han's POV

 

Since the first day Jiyong oppa came  Seoul I met him once , there is one week I don't meet him. He must be busy with his new girlfriend.

 

I try to give him a chance to explain. But he lies to me, said they are not together, no hug , no kiss and other...... He actually know I hate people lie to me and he promise me never cheat behind me . He broke his promise. I am so disappointed.

It is my limitation. I will not forgive him.

 

I use a black eyeliner and dark brown eye shallow, red lips sticks, with my long curly hair in brown color, wore short black tank top, short black pants, and black boots.

 

I feel so comfortable, A sense of security. I can be who I am. A Tough, but hot and charming girl.

 

“Noona! Why you? You and Jiyong Hyung?” Hoya asked as he saw I changed to new style.

 

“Hoya-ah! We are not together anymore, he liar. He is with other girl. I give him a chance but he fails.”

 

“Ah……. Damn, that jerks!!!! Noona! Be happy, don’t let yourself down.” Hoya hug me and whispered, “ Noona! I will…..” He clenched fist.

 

Seunghyun oppa is very worried about my condition. He came to my apartment and drove me to YG Entertainment since that day.

 

“Seunghyun Oppa! You don’t need to pick me up everyday. I can go by myself.”

 

“ No! Hannie-ah! You can have a free driver while I can practice my driving skills. Is it win-win situation ?” TOP smile and joking.

 

“ Haha….. practice your driving skills? Ah…. That means it is so dangerous as your passenger?” I laughs.

 

“Haha……finally, you laugh with your heart! I love seeing your smile and laugher. Hannie-ah!” TOP said and winked at me. TOP added,”…….Hannie-ah! I…. just want you happy…. I………I…….really really ….lik…..”

 

“Yah! SeungHyun oppa!! Watch Out!!!! Aish…… omg….”

 

“ SeungHyun oppa!! You should not talk while you are driving! By the way, What are you talking before?” I looked at Seunghyun oppa with my innocent eyes.

 

“…….nothing… Special!” TOP muttered.

 

At YG Entertainment

 

I kept bother SeungHyun Oppa!

 

“Seung…..Seung…Hyun..ie……Oppppa!!!!! Tell me!! Tell me!!! What are you talking before?” I cling my arm with SeungHyun oppa and shake his arm.

 

SeungHyun oppa hit my forehead with his finger, “Hannie-ah!! I will not tell you!!”

 

“Why? Oppa!!!” I pouted and hold his hand.

 

“Hyung!! What are you guy doing here?” G-Dragon shouted angrily and grabbed my hand, pull me to his studio.

 

“Hannie babe!! Why do you with SeungHyun Hyung? I really miss you-ah, Babe!” G-dragon asked and hugged me.

 

I push him and said,” G-Dragon-ssi!! I am not your babe, I can with everyone I want.”

I walked to the door and before I opened the door G-Dragon grabbed my wrist roughly, and hug me again.

 

“G-DRAGON-SSI? I AM YOUR JIOYNG OPPA!”

 

“YAH! YOU ARE MY BABE GIRL!! HANNIE! I REALLY LOVE YOU!” He shouted and kisses my lips.

 

I slap his face and brush my lips with my hand.” G-Dragon-ssi! What’s the hell you are doing? Stay with your new girlfriend, leave me alone!”

 

“ Hannie-babe! Me and She is nothing! I only have you.”

 

“HAHAHA…… you think that I still believe you. I saw everything, you two hug and kiss in the Japan. Er……. That girl dumps you, so you come and find me this time. I am not your toy. “I chuckled.

 

“You are in Japan? In my birthday? And you saw everything?”

 

“Thanks! GOD! I came , Now I know the truth. I am not your girlfriend anymore, G-DRAGON-SSI!”

 

“Babe! I am sorry! Give me a chance. I am just obsessed a while. I only love you. I am serious.” G-dragon holds my shoulder and shouted.

 

I push him and said with my fierce face. “I have given you a chance to explain, but you don’t. You liar. You know I hate people telling lie.”

 

“Jerk!!!! I HATE YOU! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!” I said with my tears eyes.

 

G-dragon knee down and sobbed “ Hannie…..Hannie babe, please forgive me I am bad boy…… don’t leave me alone. I REALLY LOVE YOU! SARANGEHAE”

 

I slammed the door and leave.

 

---------------------

 

G-Dragon’s POV

 

Why Hyung and hannie so close? And carefully looked at my Hannie babe , she is really a little bit different. She is really cute, beautiful as usual with her innocent face, but I found she is now quite y. I hate Hannie with other guys. I am angry that why she wear so y and play with TOP Hyung. I pull her to my studio. But Hannie said she knew everything between me and kiko, and will not forgive me!! I felt so depressed. I can’t live without Hannie. Now, I know that I really love her. I am pabo! Why I don’t realize it before?

 

I don’t have mood to work and sat at my studio blankly. “I must get Hannie back. “ I thought.

 

At 8:00pm

I came to stylish room to find hannie, but she is not here. And the rest of the stylists gave me with a face, “Jerk! You deserve!Don’t hurt hannie!”. I ignore them and asked Eun hee noona cutely, “ Hey! Noona! Where is Hannie?

 

“ She left with SeungHyun already. Jiyong-ah, Don’t hurt her again! She is a good girl.”

 

I immediately get in my car and drove to hannie’s apartment. I ring the bell , then hoya open the door. “ Jiyong Hyung!!. He clenched fist and punched my face hardly.

 

“You jerk!!! You hurt my Noona! how dare you!”

 

“Hoya-ah! Let’s me explain! I don’t mean to. I really really regret, let me meet Hannie, please!” I begged him.

 

“Hoya! What happen? Why so noisy?” Jung Han came and asked.

 

Hoya grabbed my collar, and throws me away, keep punching. “Omo…..Hoya and Ji….. Stop!,  “ Jung han Stopped Hoya punched me.

 

“Hannie-ah…..Hannie- babe –ah……please let me explain. I can’t live without you.” I wipe my blood on my nose and lips.

 

“LEAVE! I SAID LAEVE!” Hoya clench fist said.