Gotta be you

Love Never Felt So Good

Jung Han's POV 

After talking with Chaerin and youngbae oppa, I know my feeling, I know who I love.  I don't want to hurt anyone, hope we can be good friend. Although I afraid to get hurt again, my mind is filled with his face and smile. 

To: TOP OPPA
Are you free in this afternoon? Can we meet? 
From: Hannie

To:Hannie
Of coz! Let's meet in aAdesign museum cafe! 
From: TOP

At aADesign museum cafe

"Hey! Hannie-ah! Here!" TOP said.

"Thanks, Seunghyun oppa! Let's order drink first!" 

"One hot cafe latte, and one hot chocolate please!" I told the waiter about our order. 

" aigoo.... Hannie , you remember my favorite drink!! "

" of coz! You always order cafe latte! " I smile. 

" seunghyun oppa, I ..... I .... Have something wanna tell you..... I......" I don't know how to say, stupid.....

" You want us to be good friend , and you like Jiyong!  It is okay! I understand! " TOP replied with a warm smile. 

" Er.......how do you know?" I am shocked with mouth open.

"Haha..... Hannie-ah! I always look at you!  When you are beside Jiyong,  you are so shy and you are so different! I just want you happy, if Jiyong hurt you again, tell me I must punch him very very hard!" TOP winked and with bitter smile. 

" thanks! Seunghyun oppa! You are my favorite big brother forever! I love you!" Happy Tear escape from my eye and hug him tightly. 

"Babe sis, I love you too! I will protect you as your big brother!" TOP places a kiss on my forehead and pat me head. 

At YG annual party 

As usual, Bigbang , 2NE1 and epik high, gummy noona and all stylist  artist came party. Of course! Lee seung gi is here!! When I enter the party, Lee seung gi grabbed my hand, pull me to sit with him. "Yah!! It's hurt! " I tries to push him but he gulp my hand hard. " hey! Hannie -ah! You look damn good in this off shoulder red dress!"he whispered into my ear, and touch my . 
"Yah!!!"
"Let be with me again!" 

TOP pull me into his embrace and punch Lee seung gi, " don't dare to touch my babe sis with your dirty hand!" 

" Lee seung gi ssi! Get your off! Don't wanna me to hit you. " daesung said with clench fist. 

" off -ah!" Seungri shouted. 

Lee seung gi chuckled and walked away, " you guy crazy man!"

"Oppa! Thanks a lot!" I said. 

"Nam Jung Han! You should call us to pick you up and go with you!" TOP said angrily. 

" yes!! Just call us ah, hannie! You see that ert man come again !" Daesung said.

" I don't want to trouble you guy ah!" 

"No next time ah, Nam Jung Han!" Top shouted. 

"Arasoo.. Oppa!" I pouted. 
"By the way, where is Jiyong oppa?"

"Jiyong is on the way , he finished live music show." Taeyang replied. 

"Noona! You miss him!" Seungri teased me.

"I.....I am not!"I blushed hard. 

"Haha..... You blush like a red tomato! "
Seungri pointed at me and laugh hard. 

" yah! Lee seung hyun!!"

"Let go TOP oppa!" I said and show my annoying face.

I am sitting with 2NE1 and bigbang . Seunghyun oppa keep talking his stupid joke , I laugh and hit his arm. The party is going to end. But Jiyong oppa still not coming. 

Suddenly, I heard Jiyong oppa 's voice. 
" Hello! Everyone! I am G-dragon, Kwon Jiyong! I would like to take this chance to release my new song.  This song is for my one and only. Nam Jung Han."  

" A song for me?!" 

This song is so sweet. He said he regret what he did before and want me to forgive him. I am so touched by his song. 

"Hannie-ah, so sweet! Jiyong , he write a song for you, our hannie babe!!" Bom unnie giggled. 

"Aigoo.... Hannie-ah, the lyrics is so sincere but sickeningly disgusting." Dara unnie laughed. 

"Hannie-ah, forgive him! " bigbang oppa and 2NE1 unnie said together ! 

"Oppa! Unnie!" I blushed hard. 

Jiyong oppa walked and knee in front of me,"Hannie babe! Sorry for anything I made before. I am a bad boy to hurt you. I really love you. And You have my full attention, I promise. Can you give me one more chance, babe?"

Jiyong looks a little bit different. He sweats and pale. Suddenly, he black off.  "Jiyong oppa!! Are you okay?" I scream and cried. 

In hospital 

It is about one hour. Jiyong oppa still in surgery room. 

"Jiyong oppa!! Ji.... Jiyong " I sobbed. 

" don't cry, hannie-ah!! Jiyong  is a strong guy, he will be okay!!" TOP said and patted my head. 

"Hmm..... He should go to hospital first..... but.... He still..... Because of me...."

The surgery room is opened and doctor said," Mr. Kwon's condition is stable. Don't worry. But if he came to hospital later,  he will be in danger!" 

"It's too late! You guy go back and I will stay in hospital and wait until Jiyong oppa wake up." I said. 

" Let me accompany with you! Top said. 

" I am okay! Oppa, you have filming tomorrow morning!  I push top outside the room.