Genius?

Love Never Felt So Good

G-Dragon's POV 

I am genius. In Japan, I have Kiko while I have Hannie in Korea. Who am I? I am greatest dragon, g-dragon. Every girls wants me! 

*Flashback*
While I am in Japan for my solo albums production works, it is a bit boring since hannie is not around.  Some Japanese friends asks me out to party, and it is the first time I met Kiko. She is a new model in Japan, but I am stunned by her beauty and her hot body. Kiko is very very hot, I bet every male must fall for her. I spent lots of my time with her in japan, even my birthday. She like do wild and crazy thing to satisfy my male need. Hannie is cute and kind, also y, but not as hot as kiko. I am obsessed with my dear Kiko.

*End of flashback*

One week after I came back to Seoul . I really miss her!!

I text my dear kiko! But she didn't reply my message. Maybe she is very busy! One hour , two hours ..... 5 hours , still not reply . I sent several message to her.   Ring.. Ring .... Ring... My phone vibrated... Message from Kiko, " Jiyong-ssi! You are so annoying!  We are just for fun only, don't think that I love you. I only like your fame, I can get more exposure in media. Friend with benefits. Understand?" "You are not love me, just my fame ??" " yes!! We are just friend with benefits , and nothing anymore. "

Aish.... That ! Friend with benefits, how dare her? I am pabo!!! But I have hannie,she never cheat and leave me. 

At Bigbang's Dorm

"YAH! KWON JIYONG! WTF are u doing in Japan? Mess with other girl?"TOP  shouted. 

" none of your business!!" 

"What??? Hannie is our babe sis! We care her lots. Don't you remember what I said before!! " TOP pissed off and ran back to his bedroom. 

" dude! Do you know hannie did a lot for you? She came to Japan to celebrate birthday with you, she said she made a surprise gift for you. Did you still remember your birthday with her?" TaeYang said. 

" WHAT? HANNIE CAME TO JAPAN IN MY BIRTHDAY ????"

" You guy aren't together?!" No wonder why Hannie is so weird recently..... " Taeyang whispered in weak tone.

" HANNIE?! Weird?! What?" 

"You don't know ? Hyung, did you meet her when you back?" Daesung said. 

"Yes! The first day. But one week didn't see her la!" 

"........ai..... Ash... Hyung! What kind of boyfriend you are? Poor hannie!" Seungri shake his head and sigh.

What are they talking about? Hannie? She was in japan before?Weird? 

----------------

A/N:  I hate that Jiyong too! Jung Han will take revenge plan later. I will update tonight.

Besides, please support another story too!