Stupid liar

Love Never Felt So Good

I don't have mood to do anything! I don't eat, I don't drink. I walk to the bedroom, I look at my self in the mirror. My face is pale, with swallow eye, red nose, dry lips. I am ugly, so I know why Jiyong don't love me.  I hate myself too. 

It is hard for me to open my heart to others after my first bad love experience. This time I opened my heart, little by little break the wall built in my heart, since I felt Jiyong oppa really treat me good. He is actually love me. But I was wrong!!!!!
He doesn't love me for a sec. He just think I am weird and funny, for him to play with. 

My phone vibrated. 

Jiyong oppa replied my message.
To: hannie 21:26 
Thanks!! Babe!! I want to celebrate with you too! Do you know how much I miss you ? I am so lonely in japan! My lonely birthday !  :( 

From : Jiyong 

He acts like nothing is happen. Lonely ?! Miss me?  Can I believe him ?

To: Jiyong 21:30
Sleep well and have meal properly. I really miss you. 
Happy birthday, Jiyong oppa!:) 

From: hannie 

Tomorrow I need to go back to Seoul. I don't want others to worry me again. I have to calm down my feeling, and pretend nothing is happen. "Hannie-ah! Smile as cheerful as you can! " I said to myself. 

In Seoul 

In YG entertainment

"Hannie-ah!! How's your date with your jiyongie in japan?" Is it good?" Bigbang oppa and 2NE1 unnie asked. 

" haha.... Secret secret.... We are so happy.... Hahaaha " I fake my smile and smile awkward.  
I added ," eun hee unnie, find me I have to go-ah!! Talk later!!" I rush to my room. 
---------------
Taeyang's POV 
Hannie has something hidden behind I know she is not happy. I don't want to force her. Is there any problem between her and Jiyong? 

Aish... That Jiyong. Pabo!! 

-----------------

Jung Han's POV

A day before Jiyong back to Seoul

When I woke up, and open my computer for daily reading. I spotted the breaking news.

BREAKING NEWS 

G-DRAGON SPOTTED DATING KIKO Mizuhara in FujiQ 

GD & KIKO HAVE DINNER IN FRENCH RESTAURANT AGAIN !Celebrate GD birthday ! ARE THEY COUPLE?

There are many news about GD & KIKO spread in different media channels. Every newspaper both report that news as their cover story & headline news. 

I sigh , "who am I ?"

Bigbang oppa and  2NE1 unnie sent me message tell me not to go online and worried that I will unhappy. 

Dara unnie and Bom unnie even call me, they are very worried about me and said, " hannie-ah. Call us we are on call anytime, you talk with us." 

"Noona! you were with Jiyong hyung on his birthday? But why Jiyong hyung?" Hoya worried. 

I can't form a sentence, don't know how to say," I...... Haha.... I am okay! Maybe she is his friend.  I fake a smile and patted Hoya's head, " don't worry!"

No one's POV

When Jung Han came out my apartment, I saw TOP oppa waiting outsides. " hannie-ah! Are you okay? I am very worried about you. "
"Haha.... You see I am okay.... Haha... Don't worry."

"Hannie-ah, I know you are unhappy, don't force yourself to laugh.your eye don't tell lie. It's hurt me! I....." 

Tears filled in Jung Han eye, blur her vision," haha.... I am okay! It is a happy tear, it is the first time you drive me to yg." Jung Han grab Top 's hand and said, "Let's go! Let's go!!"

"Hannie-ah!" Top whispered, sound hurt.

In YG entertainment 

All YG family member and other stylists know the relationship between Jung Han and Jiyong. They care and worried about Jung Han. 

" Maybe she is Jiyong oppa's good friend. Oppa treats me really really good, he texts me everyday." Jung Han fake a smile. 

"Haha...... Don't ... Worry ... I am Fine ah!" Jung Han added and walked away.

"Hannie-ah!" Daesung and seungri said in worried tone.

"Silly hannie-ah!! We know you are not feeling well. The day I called hannie on Jiyong birthday, I smell there is something happened. Aish... Babe sis,  we are your oppa! " taeyang though. 

"Damn , that pabo Jiyong! Turn off his phone!!!!" TOP yelled and throw his phone.

-------- 
25.8.2010 At Seoul airport 

There are lots of reporters waiting for G-dragon. " Is Kiko your girlfriend?" "How long have you guy together?" 
Some questions from the reporters, but G-dragon low his head and quickly get in the car with his manager. Then , G-Dragon go to meet YG papa immediately. 

" Anyeonghaeseyo ! Yang sajangnim!"

YG papa with porker face , " what the you did in Japan? You have a good time with that ing . " 

"Don't say the bad word about kiko! She is my... Gir... No.... Best friend"

"Best friend! Okok....you cause a mess, I will announce you guy only best friend, and nothing in the press conference two hours later! Get out!" 

" Jiyong-ah, And remember what you promise me, do you still remember hannie?" YG papa sound angry.

Jiyong nodded and leave YG office, then went to the Jung Han's room. 

Jung Han's POV 
"Hannie babe!" Jiyong oppa called me. 

"Hello! Jiyong oppa! " I fake a smile. 

" Sorry ah! We are just friend , nothing else. Forgive me." Jiyong said with pouted, and begged me. 

" Just friend!! Is it true? Have you hug her, kiss her and....." 

" surely, no la! We are best friend ! Hannie babe , you are my girl, not her!" 

"Okok... I believe you! I have to work . See you later!"

Jiyong oppa is so happy and kiss me cheeks. " Kwon Jiyong , you are liar! I saw everything. You guy are kissing. I am not blind . You lie."I thought and felt painful in my heart.