Chapter 15: Together

Love Never Felt So Good

G-Dragon’s POV

 

I can’t believe that Hannie agree to be my girlfriend.

 

As usual, I went YG Entertainment with Hannie. 

 

“Hannie-babe! See u around.” I kiss her forehead and head to my studio.

 

“Bye. Oppa!”

 

In cafeteria

I saw Hannie sitting with Eun Hee noona and other bigbang members. I came behind her silently, hug her from behind, “ Hey! Babe! I miss u much.”

 

“Omo…. OPPA!“

 

All my bandmates and Eun Hee Noona both feel laugh at us. It seems they already know that we are together.

 

“Our Jiyong-ah, how can you hug my sis like that? You are not hannie boyfriend. Don’t take advantage of hers.” Eun hee noona teased.

 

“haha……Jiyong-ah! You can’t do that!” TOP smirked.

 

“Hyung! I don’t know you are so erted.” Seungri joins the joke and shakes his head.

 

“YAH!YAH!!! I am not a erter! Hannie is my girlfriend. It is normal skinship for couple.”

 

They laugh hard and hold their stomach, “ JIYONG-ah, We know it already. You are so obvious. Try every chance to meet hannie and piss off while other guys approach her. What a protective boyfriend.” Taeyang said.

 

“YAH! YOU GUY!”

 

“Hannie babe! Let show us love” I held her waist and place a kiss on her cheeks.

 

Whoa…………………….. They screams.

 

“ Oppa! They are watching!”

 

Hannie is so cute. Always shy.

 

 

--------------------------

The news about Hannie and I spread around all YG Entertainment ,and YG Papa heard about it. And he asks me and Hannie come to his office.

 

YG Papa with a serious face sitting in the chair, and said. “ Ah.. Jiyong, Hannie. Sit down.”

 

He continued, “ I heard some rumors between you two. You two are dating. Am I right?”

 

G-dragon and Jung Han replied and nodded together, “ Ne… Yang Sajangnim.”

 

“Jiyong-ah! You always hang out with different girls in party. Are you ready and serious for this relationship?”

 

G-Dragon grabbed Jung Han hand tightly, and look straight with his brown eye“ YANG SAJANGNIM! I WAS PLAYBOY BEFORE. BUT I TRULY LOVE HANNIE! I WON’T HURT HER. SHE IS MY EVERYTHING.PLEASE TRUST ME!”

 

“Jiyong-ah! Don’t dare to hurt hannie! I will not forgive you, let you know hannie is my best daughter, I treat her as my own daughter. I ask you once again, ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH HANNIE?”

 

“NE…. YANG SAJANGNIM. I AM SERIOUS! I LOVE HER!”

 

“Okok… Jiyong-ah, take good care of hannie-ah!! Haha…..” YG papa said with a father smile.  

 

G-dragon is so happy that YG Papa approved thier relationship. And he hug hannie and whispered, “ Hannie babe! Believe me. I really really love you.”