I miss you

Love Never Felt So Good

 "Er...... We are the same, Nothing is different , G-dragon-ssi!" Lee seung gi smirked. 

"I am serious! I truly love hannie , not like you!"

" don't lie!! Dude!! How's your life with that Japanese model? Wow... She is really hot!!" 

"SHUT UP! ME AND THAT IS NOTHING!" G-Dragon shouted back.

"Haha..... I think hannie will choose seunghyun instead of you, you know she hate people telling lie. A girl like her doesn't like the boy like you. "Lee seung gi laugh out loud. 

"Look!! Seunghyun is such a gentleman!  Just look at hannie's expression, I am sure you can't , G-dragon!" 

" I won't lose! I must get my babe back!" 

"Haha.... Who know ? Good luck , dude!" 

------------
Jung Han's POV

If we were together, today is our anniversary day, for 10 months long. To be honest, I miss him. I want to see him. But I am afraid to get hurts again. 

It takes me one and half hour to reach our secret paradise. This place is so peaceful. Everything here is still the same, but we are not belong to each other anymore.

"It's the last time for you to think about that jerk, hannie ah! After that , you should let it go, and move on your life." I said to myself in a whispered tone.

I stand in front of our love stone. There is a lyrics on.....

To: My Hannie babe 
Oh... Baby, do you know that you mean the whole world to me
Now, you are gone
What else can I do to make you stay 
What else can I do to make you love me
From: Jiyong 

Tear escape from my eye, and use my hand to cover my mouth. I am touch by what Jiyong oppa write on our love stone. 

" I know you must come here! Today is our anniversary day. I miss you , and you miss me too!!"  Suddenly a voice from my back and I turn around, I saw him, Kwon Jiyong! 

"Omo...... I.......I.... " i still sobbed and can't say a word.  

"Babe!! Give me one more chance! I will show you my love. I will never hurt you!!" G-dragon hold me tightly , and kiss my cheeks. 

I look down and still sobbed, "  Jiyong  oppa! I..... I.... give me some time to think!" 

" Hannie babe!! I will wait for you-ah! Let go back together!" G-dragon hold my hand and led me to his car. 

" I will wait for you!"  

Jiyong oppa and Seunghyun oppa both said " I will wait for you!" 

" omg...What can I do? "  

 

-------------------------------------

A/N: In Korea , today is mid autumn festival, so everyone happy mid autumn festival !!! 

Besides,  for ladies code rise and eun b rip!! Stay strong , ladies code.