Promise me

Love Never Felt So Good

No one's POV 

Jung Han walked into the hospital room, slowly walked over ad sat on the chair, looked at Jiyong with tube on his wrist. Jung Han looked at G-Dragon with her teary eye. 

She rubs his cheeks softly," Pabo!!! Pabo!!! Jiyong, you are really pabo!!" 

G-Dragon's POV


I wake up in the white room. everything is in white color. Where am I ? There is something strange in my wrist. Oh.... I am in hospital. 

I saw hannie slept at the edge of the bed. I am so happy that she stay at hospital with me. She is so cute.i can't help but to rubs her cheeks softly. Maybe there is a long time ago I can get closer to her. My heart beat so fast. 

PUMP PUMP PUMP........

" Hmm....ugh............." Hannie rubs her eyes and starts to wake up.  " oh..... Jiyong oppa! You awake? Are u okay? Are u hurt?" Hannie asks lots of questions and looks so worried. 

"Haha....I am fine! Coz, you are here with me!" I show my grin smile. 

"Pabo!! Why don't you go to hospital first? You are injuries because of the car incident. Your manger told me already." Hannie scolded. 

"Just a little injuries, no a big deal! I wanna meet you and say sorry to you, I really miss you. You are much more important than everything , hannie!! " I tries to hold her hand. 

"Pabo!! Pabo!! You want me to worry. You pabo!! Kwon Jiyong!!" Hannie smacked my arm.

" ah.... It hurts!!!" 

"Omo..... Oppa!! Are u okay? Sorry!!" Hannie rubs my arm softly and checking if I am fine nor not. 

" hannie babe!! You worry me?! You forgive me!! " 

" I ...... I am not worry you!! I just don't want anyone getting injuries. " hannie blushed hard. 

"But I heard you said you are worried!!" I teased and winked at her.

"I am not!!" Hannie turn around and crossed her arm. 

I back hugged Hannie, " babe!! Give me one more chance!!" 

".......I......... Oppa!! I am afraid......Promise me!! Don't leave me alone. Stay with me always!" 

" Sure!! I promise. I will never never hurt you!!! I turn her around and place a kiss on her forehead. 

"Nam Jung Han!! Saranghae!!"