Chapter 3: New World? First Impression!

Love Never Felt So Good

3 Days later

 

Today, Jung Han started her work in YG Entertainment. It is the new start for her and she wants to do her best, not to trouble YG Papa. She wore white shirt with black Knitted outer, with boyfriend style trousers and black backpack.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=686727418076487&set=a.686727404743155.1073741827.100002177061097&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=686727484743147&set=a.686727404743155.1073741827.100002177061097&type=3&theater

Jung Han Sniffed the taste food.Hoya prepares breakfast in the kitchen.

 

“Noona!” Good Morning~~~  Come and have your breakfast!” Hoya said and pull jung han to the table.

 

“Aigoooo……hoya! You grow a lot.” Jung Han rubs hoya cheeks.

 

After finished breakfast, They took bus together to mapo-gu. Jung Han went to YG Entertainment while Hoya went to Honggi University.

 

Hoya hugged his noona and said” Fighting , Noona!”

 

 

Jung Han stood in front of YG building. She took a deep breath and though,” Jung-han-ah, you can do it! Let’s go!”

 

In YG Building

 

Jung Han told the security guard that she has an appointment with Mr. Yang at 10am. Jung Han is amazed by the Interior design of YG Building, She can’t help but to open in “O” shape. “ wow…..So cool!” Jung Han thought.

 

“YAH!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!” A man with Blonde hair shouted.

 

There is no time for Jung Han to move away and fell down on the ground together with the Blonde hair guy.

 

“Aish….….What do you stand here? Are u deafness?” A Blonde hair guy said angrily.

 

Jung Han tried to stand up and bow slightly to him, and said” Sorry! First, I am not Deaf. Second, it is not my fault and it is not appropriate to run in the corridor.”

 

“Sissy, Talk too much!!!I haven’t seen you before, who are you? Are you sasaeng fans?” A Blonde hair guy

 

"Too much words! Tomboy! "A blonde hair guy giggled. 

"Yah!! I am not Tom boy. Don't call me that! It is not funny. CHRISTMAS!" Jung Han commented. 

"YAH!YAH!....So rude! I am greatest dragon, fashion icon." 

"Oh... What kinds of fashion icon you are. In insane hospital, I don't know who you are!" Then, jung Han walked away to Mr. Yang office. Just leave him blank alone. 

"Good morning! Mr. Yang! "Jung Han greetings. 

"No need to be formal, just call me YG Papa as usual. " 

“Papa, we are in office! I don’t want other know other relationship.”

Okok! As I know, hannie, you got talent in fashion and styling, you will be the assistant image stylist of bigbang and mostly is for gdragon. 

"Ne.... Thanks, my dream work. By the way, who is bigbang?"asked Jung Han. 

"Haha... Hannie-ah, I knew you don't familiar with kpop, but my boy band is quite famous in Korea. They are friendly, hope you can make friends with them. Enjoy your beautiful life, not just for work, meet some boys!" YG Papa giggled and patted the head of Jung Han. 

"Aha... Papa! You embarrassed me. I don't need any boys!" Jung Han said. 

While Jung Han and YG papa chatted happily, a blonde hair guy came in. 

"Yang Sajannim! Good morning! He bowed slightly. 

"Jiyong-ah, let me introduce to you. She is your new assistant image stylist, Nam Jung Han. "

"Good morning! I am Nam Jung Han, nice to meet you!" Jung Han said and bowed, she shocked to see the face of the guy called Jiyong. 

"Christmas tree!" 
"Tomboy" 
They shouted together while they saw both face. 

"Mr. Yang, I work with G-dragon, not that guy called Jiyong , right? "Jung Han feels confused. 

"He is the leader of bigbang, Kwon jiyong , stage name is G-dragon. So, Jung Han-ssi , you have to work with him!" YG Papa said. 

"Sajannim, I don't like to work with such Tomboy" Jiyong said immediately.

“Same here! The guy who love overdressing” Jung han replied

“Don't argue! It is my decision. Yu two have to work together! Jiyong, Jung Han, go to work now! And Eun-hee, our stylist supervisor will help you, Jung han! ” YG Papa said.
 

 

"Omg... ...I don't like him!"Jung Han whispered. 

 

-------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Plz Enjoy and do leave comments! I need your comment for my story.

 

Thanks and bow!!!