Chapter 14: My Hero

Love Never Felt So Good

I can’t concentrate. My brain hurts, complicated feeling.

 

“Hannie-ah! Are you listening?” Eun Hee unnie asked.

 

“Ne… Unnie!”

 

“I said although you are day off tomorrow, I need you to do me a favor. Being one day stylist of Lee Seung gi , since he has a Film conference tomorrow, and I can’t go with him. Can you help me to take up the job?” Eun Hee unnie said.

 

I am shocked about what Eun Hee unnie said, I tried thinking any excuses to reject,”Errr….. unnie, I am a new stylist. I am afraid I did it bad.”

 

“You don't have to worry. Lee Seung gi is a good guy, he won’t be rude. It’s an easy job!'

 

I have no choice but to agree with her as there is no reason for me to reject her.

 

“God, you're kidding me!” Jung Han sighed. “Tomorrow will be the long day, I have to stay the entire day with LEE SEUNG GI.”

 

Tomorrow at the backstage of film conference

 

I take a deep breath, then knock the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Seung Gi-ssi ! I am Nam Jung Han, your one day stylist.” I bow slightly and put my cosmetic bag on the desk.

 

“Ah… you come! Let’s do the make-up first” Lee Seung Gi smirked.

 

“Ne…” I nodded.

 

“It’s done! You can leave now!” I said.

 

Suddenly, Lee Seung Gi grabbed my hand, pull me into his embrace and whispered to my ear, “ Hannie-ah! Get closer to look at you, you are much beautiful than before. You smell so good.” He closer the distance between us and decide to kiss me.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“Lee Seung Gi-ssi, It is your time now! “ The PD said behind the door.

 

“ Ne… I am coming!” Lee Seung Gi replied.

 

“ Hey! Babe! We can do it later!” He winked.

 

I am too frightening! Fall down to the ground and cried.

 

G-Dragon’s POV

 

I checked Jung Han’s schedule, today she is day-off. So, I decided go to her apartment and asked her out.

 

Ring….Ring…Ring…

 

Hoya open the door, and I said, “ Hoya-ah! Good Morning! Where is Hannie-ah? Is she still sleeping? ”

 

“Jiyong Hyung! Noona is not at home! She said she needs to help Eun hee noona for some jobs.” Hoya said.

 

“Aish…. Hoya-ah, thanks!” Then, I phoned Eun Hee noona, “ Hello! Eun Hee Noona! Do you know where is Hannie-ah?

 

“our jiyong, why you want to know where is hannie-ah?”

 

“Ah….. Noona! I have some matters to talk with her ah!”

 

“okok… some matters……haha….she works with Lee Seung Gi at film conference.”

 

“WHAT? LEE SEUNG GI?” I Shouted.

 

“Any problems?” Eun hee noona asked.

 

“Thanks, noona! Bye!”

 

What? What’s the ? Hannie is working with Lee Seung Gi, that erter. I am angry with Hannie, why she agree to work with Lee Seung Gi. Is she so stupid, don’t know she will be in danger.

 

Jung Han’s POV

 

The Film conference is ended. Lee Seung Gi came back and smirked at me, “ Hey! Babe! I am sorry to make you wait.”

 

“The show is over. I have to leave now!” I bow slight and decide to leave, but Lee Seung Gi grips my wrist and hug me from behind.

 

“Babe!!hmmm….. so sweet!! I miss you-ah! I know you still have feeling to me.” He places several kiss on my face and my neck. I am so scared and began to cry, I try hard to struggle, but he is so strong, I can’t move.

 

“ Jiyong oppa! Help me!” I sobbed, and Lee Seung gi whispered and decide to kiss my lips , “ ah… Babe… how can you call other guy’s name when you are with me?”

 

“Please! No! Help me! Jiyong oppa!”

 

G-dragon’s POV

I drove like a crazy man and went to the backstage. I saw Lee Seung Gi hugging, kissing Hannie cheeks, and decide to kiss her lips. Jung Han tries to struggle and say my name.

 

I pissed off and punched Lee Seung Gi very hard, “ Jerk! off!”

 

Lee Seung Gi chucked and wiped the blood at the corner of his mouth, “haha…. Because of her, you're so unusual!”

 

“SHE IS MY GIRL! I LOVE HER! DON’T DARE TO TOUCH HER WITH YOUR DIRTY HAND! I PUNCH YOUR NOSE!” I Shouted, and hold Jung Han at my back.

 

“idiot!!!Just an ordinary girl!” Lee seung gi said and left.

 

“Hannie-ah! Are you okay?”

 

She still sobbed and nodded.

 

I patted her head, hug her tight,” Hannie-ah! I said I will be always with you, no matter what, when, where. I promise, I love you!! Saranghae!!”

 

“Jiyong Oppa! Nado…..Nadoo……. Saranghae…. But I afraid” She said in weak voice , still trembling.

 

“Don’t cry, babe! I really love you. SARANGHAE , HANNIE-ah” I kiss her lips.