Chapter 10: Depressed

Love Never Felt So Good

G-Dragon’s POV

 

Lee Seung Gi and Jung Han is friend?  They knew each other before.

 

After Strong Heart filming, I came back to the dressing room and saw Jung Han sat on the chair expressionless.

 

I approached her, “ Jung Han-ah, are you okay?”

“Ne… oppa!”

 

Since that day I haven’t seen Jung Han smile again, I wanna know what happen? So, I decided to call Hoya.

 

“ Ah… Hoya-ah! It’s me, Jiyong Hyung!” I said.

 

“ Ne… Hyung! What’s up?” Hoya replied cheerful.

 

“Is there anything between LEE SEUNG GI and Jung Han?”

 

“Noona meets him? That Bastard!” Hoya shouted, and then continued. “That Bastard was noona‘s first love. They started dating since they were in high school. But that bastard cheating behind and said bad words to noona. No wonder noona acts so weird these days”

 

“Hoya-ah, Don’t worried. I will take care of your noona! “

 

 

Yang Sajangnim said a famous male star has already signed and will join YG Entertainment soon. And there will be a party for celebration in next Saturday.

 

Although I am a party animal, now I just only care about Jung Han’s feeling.

 

It’s evening. I just finished my works and spotted there is light from Jung Han’s room.

 

I walked in and saw Jung Han slept on the desk while listening to the music.

 

She muttered”Seunggi Oppa! Why?”

 

I can’t bear to see her so depressed. I patted her head and try to listen the music she listened.

 

“Because of you

I never stray too far from the sidewalk

Because of you

I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

Because of you

I try my hardest just to forget everything

Because of you

I don't know how to let anyone else in

Because of you

I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty

Because of you

I am afraid

 

Because of you”

 

I felt sad and hug her tight.” I will be always by your side, hannie-ah!” I whispered softly.

 

Jung Han’s POV

Jung Han woke up and hears someone told her that “I will be always by your side”

 

“Is it my dream?”