Chapter 1: Morning Blue

Love Never Felt So Good

FASHBACK

2009.09.09 What a horrible numeric

Jung Han tried hard not to remember.

Her parents died in car accident. She felt so regret that not to say sorry to them due to small argument. The last word that she said to her parents which hurt her much.

 

2010.09

“AHHHHH.......Dad, Mom, kajima....I am sorry, I am sorry!!!!” Jung Han sobbed and woke up. She rubs her sweats in the forehead. “JUNG HAN NOONA! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? NIGHTMARE AGAIN? IT ‘S NOT YOUR FALUT! ONE YEAR AGO, FORGET IT AND LET’S GO!” Hoya rushed to jung han ‘s bedroom and he worried his sister so much.

 

Jung Han nodded and said” I am okay! Aish…. It is too late! Hoya-ah, after having your breakfast, be ready to university and don’t get sick ah!!!”

 

Hoya smiles cheerful and hugged his sister!”Noona, you too! Don’t work so hard! Remember to take rest ah! Bye!!”

 

Jung Han smiles and get ready to work for three part-time jobs.

“It will be another long working day, Fighting, Jung Han-ah!!” Jung Han raised her hand up.

 

At the morning, Jung Han works at the Flower shop. Then, after 1pm, she works at Café named as aA Designer Café. Jung Han enjoys working at aA Designer Café since she finds the design of the café is cool.

 

AT 7pm

Jung Han called his adorable dongseng “ Hoya-ah, where are you? Did you have your dinner? Noona, will be late tonight as I got an ad-hoc freelance stylist job to do.”

 

Hoya stuttered” ahhh..... ne.....ee..., I have my dinner already.  Hav.....have assignment to do. Anyeong” Hoya cut line immediately and jung han thought” So Strange? What happens? ”

 

Jung Han headed to the studio near Gangnam. She says hi to all the staffs.  

Although Jung Han didn’t have chance to study about the fashion and styling, maybe it is her innate talent, she has good taste and high sense of fashion trend in the world. So, she caught up with the work very fast, all the staffs love her so much.

 

Ring Ring Ring.........

 

Jung han too busy , didn’t realize her phone vibrated and ring hundreds of time.

 

IT’s almost midnight, jung han says goodbye and thanks them to give her chance.

 

Now, she checked her phone, there are 40 miss calls, from those unknown numbers. She decided to make a phone call, her phone ring again. She picked up and said,” Hello! It is Jung Han! May I help you?” A male voice from another line said “ Ah....Jung Han-ah, finally you pick up your phone. I am YG Papa. Long time no see! ........come to Seoul national Hospital, quick....Hoya fainted”

 

“WHAT?????? HOYA FAINTED? Jung Han Shouted.

 

 

----------------------------

Thanks for support my story!!! 

It is my first story!!! Plz leave comments, any comments you leave i am appreicate. Enjoy my story!! Amd sorry for my bad english