A Day Out

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

            “Look at Daesung hyung, he’s all over his phone. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.” Seungri talked to GD while they watch Daesung talking over the phone.

            “Let him be. He’s happy like that.” GD grinned.

 

            “Neh~ We still have a photoshoot tomorrow, I’ll visit you this Saturday, okay?” Daesung laughed. “Okay… Take care… Bye~” After talking, he saw Taeyang staring at him.

            “Okay… hyung, you win. I admit it now. I’m starting to build up feelings for her…” Taeyang grinned.

            “Yah! And now you’re so proud about it… I’m not even asking!” Daesung laughed. Suddenly, Taeyang handed out two tickets to him.

            “What’s this?”

            “My brother gave that to me, telling me to go to that amusement park for a date with my girlfriend. He didn’t even think of finding me a girl first.”

            “Aigoo… but hyung…”

            “Don’t worry, I have schedules these weekends and you know I don’t have anyone to date so this is really meant for you… Besides there will just be few people there because of some special events. Those tickets are very limited too so you wouldn’t really have a hard time.” Daesung was so happy and thankful to his hyung. But he doesn’t know how to ask Sora about it. He called her to take a chance.

 

SORA: Oh? You called again. What is it?

DAESUNG: Hmmm… Do you like amusement parks?

SORA: YES! I love them! But since I was hospitalized I never got a chance to go there again… But why do you ask?

DAESUNG: Hmmm… would you like to go on Saturday?

SORA: What? You’ll really bring me there?

DAESUNG: Yup. I have tickets.

SORA: But the hospital might not consider it.

DAESUNG: Don’t worry, I’ll talk to noona about that on Saturday. So it’s a deal? I’ll see you!

SORA: O… kay!

DAESUNG: Saturday, don’t forget. Bye!

 

            “YAHOOOOOO!” Daesung jumped for joy.

            “Yah! You don’t have to shout so loud to just brag about you getting a date!” Taeyang sighed and went out. He must be depressed to be forever single. (author’s note: LOL. Don’t be sad YB, I’m just here xD)

 

            At last, Saturday came.

 

            “Noona… please let us go out? I promise to be back before 9pm…” Daesung begged the nurse to help them go out of the hospital.

            “No. Daesung-sshi, I might get fired if I do this.”

            “Don’t worry, I will not tell you helped us… I just need you…” the nurse continuously shook her head. “Okay… Let’s deal. Signed CD of our Special Edition Album plus TOP hyungs picture with a sign on it.” The nurse sighed.

            “With a huge poster too. DEAL!”

            “YESSSSSSSS!” Daesung was so excited.

            “But Daesung-sshi, remember not to cause any trouble and protect Sora, don’t let her get hurt.” Daesung continuously bowed as the nurse gave him reminders about Sora’s ondition. At last, she promised to help them. He immediately went to Sora’s room to say that they will be going soon but when he opened the door, he was so stunned that he could not even move.

 

            “Why?” Sora said as Daesung stared at her. Daesung was shocked to see Sora in a casual dress because she was always wearing the usual hospital clothes. She looked really pretty with her snow white skin, beautiful long black hair, fine legs and her very lovely eyes. “Is it weird? I thought so too but this is my only dress since I never bought anything after I was admitted here. This was only a gift from the halmunnis.” She sighed but then Daesung shook his head.

            “Aniyo! You are so pretty!” Sora turned red and was so shy when Daesung said those things. The nurse was just right in timing when the situation started to be awkward.

            “Aigoo… Our Sora is so pretty.” She embraced Sora and patted her head. “Let’s go now… I’ll distract the guards while you go out. Sora, you should cover your eyes with these sunglasses so that they won’t recognize you. You must be real fast.” Both of them nodded and so they went as planned.

 

            Luckily, they really managed to go as the nurse talked to the guards while they were escaping. Sora was really happy to be out. She took a deep breath as she spread her hands wide and felt the wind brushing through her whole body.

 

            “Is it your first time to go out of the hospital?” Daesung asked.

            “Not really, the doctors would sometimes ask the nurses to accompany me outside and observe the changes but basically, we just go to grocery stores to buy things. It’s really different today because we’re having fun.” She looked at Daesung with a big curve in her face. Daesung just stood up there watching her jump for joy. “Yah! Daesung-ah! Let’s go! I want to go somewhere else first!”

 

            They went to the place where Sora wanted to go. The place was a memorial park where the bodies of Sora’s parent’s lay. When they were in front of the grave, Sora immediately paid her respects and started talking to them.

 

            “Eomma… Appa… Annyeong! Sorry if I don’t visit you often. Don’t worry about me here, I’m very fine!” She looked at Daesung. “This man beside me is Mr. Kang Daesung.” Daesung was shocked and bowed immediately.

            “Annyeong Haseyo!” Sora chuckled at him.

            “He’s a good friend of mine and he’s always making me smile like you both do.” Daesung turned red as Sora complimented him.

            “Yah! You’re so easy to flutter.” She chuckled again. “Can you please leave me alone first. I’ll just talk to them then we’ll go.” Daesung nodded and left Sora.

 

            Minutes passed and even if Daesung was far away, she could hear Sora cry in front of her parents. He doesn’t really know what she was saying but he knows that she’s feeing lonely.

 

            “Did you wait long?” Sora finally came. Daesung shook his head. “Let’s go!”

            “We still have time left. Since you went to the place you like, let’s go first to the place I want to go, okay?”

 

            When they got there, Sora saw an ice cream parlor where many people were eating.

 

            “Ice cream?” Daesung nodded.

            “This tastes best after crying too hard.” He winked and bought ice cream for Sora. Sora smiled as Daesung gave him one.

            “Daesung is the best!” she then leaned her head to Daesung’s shoulders while eating. “I really wish you can here with me forever…” she whispered.