Feelings

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

            After eating ice cream, Daesung brought Sora to the amusement park. Sora was so amused by the sceneries.

 

            “OMO! How could amusement parks change wonderfully through time?” Daesung laughed at her.

            “Sora-ya looks so amused.” She chuckled.

            “It feels like I’m a normal person again! YAY! Let’s go, let’s go to the rides!” She pulled Daesung and went to every ride she wanted.

 

            First, they went to the roller coaster ride.

 

            “Look at this roller coaster. I haven’t ride one for a while. It looks more thrilling than ever. Let’s go!”

            “A-are you s-sure about this one?” Daesung asked Sora.

            “Why? Are you afraid?” he shook his head immediately.

            “O-ofcourse not!”

 

            Riding the roller coaster:

 

SORA: WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! THIS FEELS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAESUNG: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

 

            After the ride.

 

            “That was so much fun!” Sora was so ecstatic after that where Daesung was the total opposite. “Let’s ride that one next!” Sora pointed at another terrifying ride.

            “WHAT?! Don’t you wanna rest first?”

            “How about no?” she laughed and pulled Daesung’s hand and went to another ride.

 

            They rode many other thrilling rides that made Sora so happy. Daesung was clearly just doing everything for Sora even if he was real scared.

 

            “Aigoo… Sora, how could you be so energetic like that?!” she laughed as Daesung continued to pant.

            “You’re such a weakling Daesung-sshi.” She continued laughing at Daesung but unexpectedly, she lost her balance and fell to the ground.

            “Yah! Sora are you all right?!” Daesung immediately helped her. She nodded and stood up.

            “Maybe I was just tired.” She faked a smile to show Daesung that she is all right but she wasn’t. Her breathing started to be complicated.

 

            “Let’s rest first before we go.” Sora agreed. They sat underneath a tree. Sora rest her back and closed her eyes. She was still breathing heavily. Daesung watched her every move and was fascinated on how beautiful the girl she who was with him is.

            “Sora… are you really okay?” she nodded. He stared at her.

            “W… why?” Daesung shook his head.

            “Nothing… you’re just so pretty tonight…” Sora’s heart raced.

            “I… was always like this. Haha!” she tried joking around to break the awkward atmosphere.

            “That’s also true.” Daesung said and held her hand.

            “Wh… wh?”

            “I don’t know when this feeling started… But…” Daesung continued to look at her. “I think I’m starting to fall for you, Sora…”

 

            Sora’s eyes widened. She was stunned from what she heard. “What will I do?” she asked herself. Her heart beat so fast. She doesn’t know what to say. But one thing is clear, she definitely has feelings for him. “No. Sora, you can’t.” she whispered.

 

**************************************

@kaytbear3 ~ thank you ^^