Bravery

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

 

            Sora slowly opened her eyes when she noticed the warm sun flushing on her face. She saw a blurry image of a person in front of her as she pondered who that person may be.

            “Good Morning!” Sora jumped out of bed upon hearing Daesung’s voice. She was not yet fully awake so she immediately rubbed her eyes and to her surprise, Daesung was really in front of her. He was staring at her. Suddenly he burst out laughing thinking how cute Sora reacted upon seeing him.

            “Yah! Why are you here so early and… stop laughing at me!” She covered herself with the blanket she was holding.

            “I can’t…Because you’re too cute!” she turned red like an apple but immediately yelled at Daesung.

            “Yah! How can you just come into a girl’s room and watch her sleep. Leave already. Go out first. Go out!” she pulled him away from the chair he was sitting and pushed him to the door.

            “Yah! Yah! I’m just visiting you. Why are you so rude?!” Daesung argued as the girl continued on pushing her not knowing how to fight back.

            “Aigoo… Just wait for me outside!”

            “But…”

 

            *BAM*

 

            She shut the door and left Daesung outside. Daesung chuckled again while still thinking of Sora’s expression when she saw him. “Aigoo… when did she become so cute like this?” Meanwhile, Sora was contemplating inside her room. She was wandering if Daesung saw what she did while asleep. She knows that she’s a sleep talker and snores sometimes. “Jinjja?! Why do you really sleep like that Sora?!” she hit her head and laid down on bed again. “Aigoo… Why do you keep thinking of that thing Sora?! Dress up now and prepare!” she finally realized and got up.

 

            After a few minutes, she finally went out wearing a nice dress and smiled at Daesung.

 

            “You look pretty in anything.” He smiled at her as she blushed and responded to him with another beautiful smile. They started walking through the hallway and talked. Sora felt happy while Daesung was beside her, she was still thinking of that feeling Daesung gave her last night. Maybe it was security, she felt protected because of him that made her so much happy. Aside from that, she was now brave to face her tomorrow and live without regret.

 

            “Thank you.” Sora suddenly uttered. “I always thought that if I die without dragging anybody near me, I would be happy… but I was wrong. I cried all day because I was pushing you away. My heart hurts so much every time I try to abandon you.” Daesung smiled at her and held her hand. He looked at it then looked at Sora.

            “From today onwards, we’ll never hurt each other again and I don’t want you to cry anymore.” She nodded.

            “I’m really sorry for being selfish and wanting you to be by my side.” But Daesung shook his head and pinched her cheeks.

            “Yah! How many times would I have to tell you that this is my decision and I really wanna do this? Stop spouting nonsense from now on and let’s be brave to face everything, okay?” She nodded and a curve on her face appeared.

            “SORA, FIGHTING!” she shouted and looked at Daesung with a bright smile.

“That’s right, let’s fight together until the end.”

 

******************************************************

HEY GUYS! :) i updated again. :D

haha. anyway, i hope the story is still good. xD please leave your thoughts about it so i can improve. :))

LlaylaLove101 ~ i think so too ♥

that's all for today. :D

byebye ~

♥ yehl Ü