Courage

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

 

            “It’s another normal day…” Sora whispered as she rose and fixed her bed. She wasn’t in her mood so she just decided to stay in her room to sleep and rest.

            “Sora, it’ll be good for your body if you’ll have a walk outside.” The nurse came in and talked to her. She looked real sad because of the situation she’s into.

            “Don’t worry about me, I’m fine here…” The nurse just sighed seeing Sora being lonely again.

            “No! You need to go out, okay?!” The nurse forced her to go out so in the end, she stayed in the hospital’s garden. It’s just a pity that she can’t be accompanied by the nurses because they have their duties so she just sat alone under the tree she used to sit with Daesung.

 

            “Noona!”

            “What is it?” Sora smiled as a bunch of kids came to her.

            “My ball got caught in that tree but we can’t get it on our own. Can you help us?” Sora looked up and saw the ball. She nodded and smiled again. She decided to hel them to ease her lonely heart. Seeing them hapy will make her feel lighter.

            “Noona is also bored so I’ll help you, okay?” she pinched the cheeks of one of the little boys and started helping them. She struggled to get it. No matter how high she jumped, she still can’t reach the ball so she just decided to climb.

            “Noona~ that’s dangerous!” one of the kids yelled.

            “Don’t worry, I’ll be careful!” she was so determined to get the ball for the kids so she kept climbing until finally she was able to reach it. “Just… a little… more… THERE!” she successfully got the ball and felt so happy. “Look! I got it kids!”

            “YAY!” the kids jumped for joy but out of the blue…

            “Aaaaahhhhhhhh!” Sora suddenly slipped.

 

            “SORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

 

            Sora closed her eyes thinking that she might end up getting hurt so much but when she fell; she didn’t feel anything at all. Instead she felt that there was someone who caught her. Someone suddenly sighed of relief.

 

            “Thank God I was just right in time!” Sora slowly opened her eyes.

            “Daesung hyung is the best!” the kids suddenly went closer to Daesung and Sora as he gave them his warm smile. She was still not in her right mind and continued staring at him. “We missed you hyung! You should have come earlier so that Sora noona didn’t have to climb there.” He smiled.

            “Mianhe ~ Is anything wrong, Sora?!”

            “No… nothing! Put… me down…” Daesung followed Sora and put her down. She immediately gave the ball to the kids.

            “Sora…” Sora faced Daesung with fierceness in her eyes.

            “Didn’t I tell you not to meet me anymore?!”

            “You know I can’t do that. You’re important to me. Why do you keep on pushing me away?!” Sora avoided his gaze on her.

            “You already know why… so please stop insisting… Nothing will happen. Just go and forget me.”

            “I won’t!” Daesung looked at her seriously.

            “No matter what you do, I won’t be able to give back your feelings. Are you really that stupid?!” Sora yelled.

            “I don’t believe you. I know you have feelings for me too but you’re just afraid.” Sora was speechless. She knew from her heart that he was correct but she just cannot admit it.

            “No... I can’t…” she turned around and started to walk away. Daesung ran and grabbed her hand.

            “Sora…” But Sora pushed his hand away.

            “Sorry…” She continued walking.

            “I won’t go until you accept my feelings for you!” He yelled but Sora didn’t waver.