I'm so glad to have you...

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

 

            “Daesung-ah, would Sora like this too?” TOP asked as the bigbang members help Daesung find a cute stuff toy for Sora.

            “Hyung, I asked all of you to come here for your suggestions so don’t throw back the question at me.” He sighed.

            “But hyung, why are we here exactly? Is it Sora noona’s birthday today?” Seungri asked out of his curiosity.

            “Nope.”

            “Then why?”

            “Because there was a wish list that the nurse gave me last time I visited her.”

            “Wishlist?” Taeyang looked at him with confusion in his eyes.

            “Yup. She said that when Sora entered the hospital, she happened to see this on her closet and then when she found out about her condition she was hoping that somebody would help Sora fulfill all of this so she gave it to me.” Daesung carefully explained.

            “Aigoo… don’t bother with that. It’s not important anymore, what’s important is that we find a suitable gift for her, right?” Jiyong said as he wrapped his arm around Daesung’s neck. “So that our Daesung would be also happy.” They chuckled and continued searching.

            “OMO!” Daesung yelled.

            “What is it?!” The members rushed to him as they were surprised by his shout.

            “I finally saw what we’re looking for.” While pointing out a stuffed toy that he thinks Sora would like.

 

            “OMO! Sora-yah! Sora-yah!” The nurse rushed to Sora’s room.

            “Aigoo… Unni, why?! Did something happen?” Because of the nurse’s reaction, Sora felt nervous.

            “Yes. Something really happened!” Sora suddenly became pale.

            “There’s a really HUGE package for you.”

            “Huh?” Her scared look turned into a confused one. A delivery man suddenly came as he carried a huge package with him.

            “OMO. Why is it so big?” She was amazed with the package she got. She bowed at the delivery man as he went out.

            “Who is it from?!” The nurse excitedly asked.

            “There was no one stated here.”

            “Anyway, open it now.” Sora smiled and nodded. She was also excited to open the package and when she opened it.

            “OH MY GOD! A LIFE SIZE DORAEMON!” her eyes were filled with amusement and happiness.

            “It’s so cute!” The nurse said as she saw the package. “I really wonder who sent it.” Sora chuckled like she knew who it was.

            “Annyeong!” Daesung suddenly popped out of nowhere.

            “Maybe this man can explain everything!” The nurse giggled as she waved Sora goodbye and went out.

            “Aigoo… what is this? A life size Doraemon?! I’m so jealous. Who sent it?”

            “Not you?” Daesung shook his head but Sora gave him a weird look.

            “Yah! Are you cheating on me by any chance?!”

            “Maybe…” Sora teased.

            “Aigoo… this girl!”

            “But is it not really you?!”

            “Not really. If it was me, then I would just give you a small one. This life size Doraemon would be really an awesome collectible for my big collection.” Sora smirked like she was trying to do something naughty.

            “Ahhh… Okay…” Daesung started looking at the Doraemon and embraced it.

            “This is really cute, right? I’m sure you like it.” Sora nodded.

            “It really looks pretty but…”

            “But what?” Daesung listened eagerly…

            “It somehow looks cheap, maybe it was just bought from a cheap shop and the price was really cheap.”

            “Yah! How can you say that?! This one is so expensive.” Sora looked at Daesung seriously.

            “How did you know?”

            “That…” Daesung started stuttering. “I’m a Doraemon collector so I know.”

            “Ahh… I see, but we can never know. I wonder which cheap shop he bought this…”

            “I already told you. It’s not cheap. This was bought from the famous Doraemon stall at HongDae. They sell everything there. From stuff toys to coffee mugs. It’s like Doraemon’s real house.”

            “Ahh… How did you know that it’s from HongDae?”

            “Omo.” Daesung ran out of excuses and just smiled. Sora laughed at him so hard. “Yah! I was trying to surprise you but you knew it. Bad girl!” she suddenly kissed Daesung’s cheek. Daesung was so dazed that he was speechless for a moment.

            “Thank you!” Sora whispered to his ear. “I’m so glad to have you.”

*************************************************

hey guys, sorry for the late update. T_T

i was busy with school because of exams but thanks for sticking to this fic. :)

@Iheartlife ~ thanks :)

i promise to update real soon. :D

THANK YOU ~

<3 yehl :)