Farewell?

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

“Daesung-ah!!!” GD greeted enthustiastically.

            “Oh hyung… it’s still early, why are you already here?”

            “Yah! Don’t you really wanna go home?” TOP whined.

            “It’s just…”

            “He doesn’t want to leave his girlfriend here…” Taeyang interrupted.

            “What?! Daesung hyung has a girlfriend here?” Seungri played curious.

            “Aigoo… Hyung stop fooling around like that telling things to people!” Taeyang and GD laughed at him when suddenly, someone knocked on the door. It was Sora.

            “Annyeong!” she bowed at them.

            “Omo. We were just talking about –“ Daesung suddenly covered his hyung’s mouth.

            “Annyeong sora-yah… Let’s just talk outside. My hyungs are busy helping me pack my things. Right, hyung?” He signaled his hyungs to keep quiet as he immediately pushed Sora outside the room to talk. She laughed as he looked so worried.

            “Your hyungs love you so much.”

            “Yeah ~ even if they’re sometimes meddlesome with what I’m doing, I know they are always concern about me. They are like real brothers. By the way, what’s that thing you’re hiding at your back?” Sora turned red. “Is it a gift? Aigoo… Sora giving me a gift is such an honor.” Sora carefully showed him a box. “What’s this?”

            “Open it for you to know.” Daesung opened it and found a hand knitted scarf that has his name embroided on it.

            “Did you make this?” Sora nodded.

            “The halmunnis helped me a lot.” Daesung felt so happy as well as sad because he is really leaving the hospital.

            “Thank you.” Sora shook his head.

            “I should be the one saying thanks to you… Even if it was just a week, you made many people here so happy… as well as me, you made me so happy.” Daesung blushed as his heart raced.

 

            TOP suddenly entered the scene as he cleared his throat.

 

            “Daesung-ah, it’s already time…”

            “ahhh… Yeah…”

            “Take care.” Daesung nodded.

            “You too… Don’t ran randomnly and fall… No one will carry you anymore.” Sora laughed.

            “Bye Bye Sora-sshi!” The other members bowed at her as she just smiled. Daesung slowly waved and turned back. Sora unexpectedly started to cry.

            “Omo… why am I crying? It’s not that he’ll die or something…” she talked to herself. She really felt lonely as he saw Daesung going further away from her.

 

            “Normal people are happy when discharged in the hospital…” TOP said.

            “Daesung isn’t normal anymore, hyung…” GD teased. But Daesung didn’t even argue.

            “Look at him, he already fell head over heels for that girl.”

            “Aigoo… hyung stop it already, okay?” Finally, he spoke about it.

            “Why don’t you admit it Daesung hyung?” Seungri asked.

            “What will I admit?”

“That you’re already in love with Sora noona.”

            “WHAT?! Yah! We’re just friends, okay?”

            “If you’re just friends… how come you’re really affected that you’ll be far away from her now?” Their conversation ended as Daesung pretended to sleep so that they won’t ask anymore.

            “No matter how you hide it, it will still show.” Taeyang whispered as he watched his dongsaeng feeling sad as they go further away the hospital.

**********************************************************

updated I Don't Wanna say goodbye again! :)) haha.

thanks for the comments and new subscribers. LOVE YA'LL <3

♥ yehl Ü