Another Trouble?

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

            After showering in the rain, both of them came back to Sora’s room and dried them selves. Good thing, Daesung brought extra shirts with him so he immediately changed as well as Sora.

“Aigoo, that was cold!” Daesung was shivering as Sora laughed at him.

            “Look at you now, you look pitiful, it’s because you’re so stubborn a while ago.” Daesung stared at her and smirked.

            “I miss that laugh of yours.” Sora suddenly turned red.

            “*clears throat* So how is your injury now?” Sora tried to changed the topic.

            “It’s fine, it doesn’t hurt anymore. By the way, I have something for you…” Daesung handed out a phone.

            “This is for me?” He nodded. “But this is expensive, right?”

            “Don’t worry about it, think of it as a gift, neh?”

            “But still…” Sora was so hesitant.

            “Yah! I’ll feel bad if you won’t accept it.”

            “Okay then… Thanks…” she smiled as he responded the same.

“Anyway, I’ll be going now…”

            “I’ll walk you till the hospital exit.” Daesung nodded but as Sora stood up, she felt dizzy and suddenly fell to the floor.

            “SORA!” Good thing, Daesung’s reflexes are quite fast as he managed to catch Sora at the right time.

            “I’m fine, maybe I was just clumsy.” She smiled weakly. But suddenly, her nose started bleeding.

            “No! You’re not! Your nose is bleeding!” Daesung hurriedly carried her back to the bed and called the nurse. They immediately came and started checking on Sora’s BP, temperature and other stuffs. He was so worried. The nurse told him to wait outside as they check on Sora. After 30 minutes, the nurses went out and talked to Daesung.

 

            “Is she fine?” He asked worriedly. The nurses looked so hesitant but one of them nodded.

            “Yes… she is… Maybe it was just due to fatigue. She’ll gain strength in a while. You can see her now, but refrain from making her move a lot.”

            “Okay… Thanks a lot.” He immediately went in. Sora smiled when she saw him.

 

            “Feeling good?”

            “Yes. Sorry for making you troubled.” Daesung shook his head.

            “No, that’s not a problem…”

            “But you should be going now, right?”

            “Yes… I want to say but… Well, I’m sorry if I can’t be here with you…”

            “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” She waved at her as he left the room even if he had heavy footsteps while walking.

 

            That night, Daesung can’t stop thinking of Sora, he was really worried of him so he decided to text her and check.

 

To: Sora ^^

From: Daesung

 

Annyeong Sora-yah, do you feel good now? You might be asleep at this moment… I’m really sorry to disturb you… I’m just a little worried. Anyway, goodnight! ^^

 

To: Doraemon-sshi

From: Sora

 

            I’m not yet asleep. I should be the one to contact you first but I forgot, I’m really okay now. I’m sorry. I wanna say thank you for today especially this phone. I really like it a lot. I don’t know how I can repay you. :(

 

To: Sora ^^

From: Daesung

 

            I told you already to not think about it anymore… Anyway, you should sleep now so that you’ll gain more strength tomorrow, neh? ^^

 

To: Doraemon-sshi

From: Sora

 

            I understand. Thanks and Sorry again! I’ll sleep now… You should too since your schedules are pack. Jalja ~ ^^

 

To: Sora ^^

From: Daesung

 

            Okay. Have a good sleep! ^^

 

            “You should put a heart sign after the sentence.” TOP suddenly came.

            “Aigoo!” Daesung was startled. “Hyung, why are you reading people’s texts?” TOP chuckled as Daesung continued whining.

***********************************************************

i like this Chapter because of TOP. LOL.

anyway, here's another update guys ~

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! :D haha.

♥ yehl Ü