Even if I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye...

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

 

The crowd felt so ecstatic after the concert. They were so happy that their smiled are seen in their faces. Little by little, people started leaving and going back to what they all have to do. Sora was so busy watching all of them leave when Daesung came to see her.

            “Is my wife busy?” he smirked..

            “Of course not.” She chuckled but Daesung saw the tiredness in her eyes.

            “Are you already tired?” he asked.

            “A little bit but I guess I can still fight this. I want to watch the sunset with you.” She said and smiled. Daesung replied with a warm smile as he sat in front of her. She intently gazed at Daesung.

            “Why?!” she shook her head and closed her eyes. She held Daesung’s cheeks and moved her hands carefully all over his face. Daesung caught her hands and kissed them. She opened her eyes and smiled.

            “I just wanted to memorize every single detail… so that when God asks me the person I love the most, I can describe you perfectly.” Daesung’s facial expression changed. He felt sad for he knew Sora was trying to say goodbye to him.

            “Sora… God won’t take you that easily.” She smiled.

            “Let’s not pretend anymore… I will die Daesung… but I am not afraid anymore… I accept everything now and I am so happy.” Daesung’s tears started to fall.

            “But I don’t want you to leave… I don’t wanna say goodbye…” he hopelessly pleaded. Sora looked straight to his eyes.

            “I won’t leave because I know I’ll stay with you.” She pointed at his heart and wiped his tears.

            “Sora…”

            “Shhhh… It’s my birthday, right? So I will be the boss today. Daesung-sshi, please smile.” Daesung just stared at her but Sora smiled like she was asking him to smile back. It was so painful for him but he managed to give his girlfriend a warm smile from the bottom of his heart.

           

            As promised, Daesung carefully helped Sora walk through the garden where they shared many memories together. Sora suddenly giggled.

 

            “Why?”

            “I still remember the first time we met and the first time you made me smile.”

            “Yeah. I never thought there was a very stubborn girl like you… but honestly, I think that I fell in love with you at that very moment.” Sora’s cheeks became red as an apple upon hearing that. Finally, they came to where they wanna go. They sat underneath a big old tree and watched the beautiful sky together. Sora rested her back at the tree while Daesung held her hand tightly. All of a sudden, Sora started breathing heavily. This time, each second she felt weaker and weaker.

            “Yah… I think I need to take you back.” Daesung said who was so worried about her. He stood up and on the act of carrying her when Sora stopped him.

            “I don’t want to go back there. I just want to stay here with you.”

            “But Sora! Please stop being stubborn!” Daesung cried but Sora still shook her head.

            “Please… Let’s just stay here.” He was so hesitant but he doesn’t want to make Sora feel upset so they stayed. Daesung wasn’t letting go of Sora’s hands. They were cold but Daesung’s were very warm. “Thank you for everything you did for me.”

            “I would do anything for you…” she smiled.

            “I thought that when I die, I will just fade away but when I met you I knew that I will never vanish because I will stay in your heart.” Daesung just nodded as tears started to form in  the corner of his eyes. “Promise me that when I live, you would find a girl that you will love…”

            “You are the only girl for me.” He said but Sora shook her head.

            “You have to build a happy family and have lovable kids…” Daesung’s tears started to flow.

            “Sora…”

            “But even if you already have them, I still want to be selfish… so after everything… you have to promise that I will still be your favorite girl, okay?” she stared at Daesung but he didn’t respond. “This is not good… You should promise.” Sora looked at him trying to get his approval. Daesung didn’t have the choice but to nod. She smiled softly as she saw Daesung’s smile. She heaved a deep sigh.

            “Daesung-ah… I’m really tired right now… I want to rest.” Daesung was surprised hearing her. He looked at her and cupped her face.

            “Sora-yah… no, you can’t fall asleep yet… You promised me we will watch the sunset right?” he cried as Sora wiped his tears and nodded.

            “Yes… I will stay with you… till the sunset…” She leaned her head in his shoulders while Daesung held her hands tighter. Tears from Daesung’s eyes won’t stop flowing as they watched the sun infront of both of them.

            “It’s so beautiful…” Sora said.

            “But you are prettier.” He felt Sora’s tear fell from her eyes down to his shoulders.

            “I don’t want to fall asleep but my eyes won’t let me. They are already closing intentionally.” It was harder and harder for her to breathe. “Mianhe Daesung-ah…” Daesung broke down and cried hard as she kissed Sora’s hands.

            “Sora… don’t sleep yet. Stay with me… Jebal!”

            “But my eyes are so tired Daesung-ah…” Daesung just cried as Sora gave all her strength just to look at him and wipe his tears. “Mianhae if I’m always giving you a hard time…” Daesung shook his head.

            “Mianhae if I’m so selfish Sora-yah.” He kissed her hand once more and fixed her hair. He looked at her and nodded even if tears were rolling down her cheeks. “You can sleep now Sora… Don’t be afraid… because when you wake up, I would still be here for you.” She nodded and leaned her head again on Daesung’s shoulder.

            “Daesung-ah…”

            “Hmmm?”

            “Saranghae…” he nodded.

            “I love you too… so much…”

“Daesung… Can you sing again for me?” Daesung nodded.

“Baby don’t cry, baby don’t cry, baby don’t cry…”

“Thank you.” Sora whispered as she slowly close her eyes. Daesung never let go of

Sora’s hands that night and cried… cried… and cried…

 

***********************************************

updated again. :) last chapter to go guys. again, thank you. :))