Just Friendship?

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

            “By the way, I wanna introduce myself formally. I’m Kim Sora…” she handed out her hand to Daesung, Daesung bowed and shook her hand.

            “Nice meeting you Sora-sshi, I’m Kang Daesung!” After a while, both of them sat in a bench as they were watching the kids play.

            “Mianhae~ I gave you a hard time.”

            “It’s okay. I don’t really want to see anyone frown.”

            “I really like Doraemon.” She smiled. “You brought back my childhoos, maybe that’s why I feel better and I even laugh.” Daesung blushed and felt shy. “And…”

            “And what?”

            “And maybe, you melted the ice in my heart.” Daesung was clueless from what Sora said. She smiled once more. “I always thought how cruel life is but I think it’s not how it seems. You’re a really kind-hearted man.” Daesung was speechless and his heart started beating faster. “Thank you.” He nodded.

            “From now on, I wish you would always smile like that.” She agreed.

            “I’m so cold with people I don’t know but now that I know you’re a good person, I think I would always be smiling when I’m with you.”

            “So we’re friends now?” Sora nodded. She stood up and stretched her arms wide. Took a deep breath and pointed at Daesung.

            “But that’s all. You can’t fall for me, neh?”

“Huh?” she laughed.

“I’ll go in my room now, nice meeting you Kang Daesung-sshi.” She left him.

            “Not fall for her. Why?”

 

            “What is this news I hear from the nurses here?” Taeyang suddenly came.

            “Hyung?!”

            “Yah! Are you serious with that girl?”

            “What are you talking about now?! Aigoo, hyung!”

            “But they said that you were giving your best efforts just to make her smile.”

            “You know I just want to make everybody smile… Besides…” He stopped talking.

            “Besides. What?”

            “She said we can just be friends…”

            “Awww… she dumped you so fast!” Taeyang teased.

            “Aigoo… Hyung!!!!!!!!!” he laughed at him.

 

            After the incident, Sora and Daesung’s relationship grew fonder. Day by day, their friendship became stronger.

 

            “Sora-yah, I’ll be discharge in two days time…” Sora ‘s facial expression suddenly changed.

            “Time flies so fast… I never thought you’ll go sooner.”

            “Don’t be sad…”

            “I’m not… it’s just that, you’re the only person that I can really talk to since we’re the same age and you are so funny that I always enjoy being with you.” She smiled.

            “Aigoo… You told me not to fall in love with you but It seems that you are the one who is falling for me…”

            “WHAT?! Are you kidding me?!” she started hitting Daesung as he laughed.

            “Aww… That hurts. I was just joking, okay?”

            “You should visit me always even if your schedule is not good, okay?” Daesung nodded.

            “Aigoo… Let’s go back now!” she smiled and ran.

            “This girl, when did she start smiling often?” Daesung grinned.

            “Ouch!” Unexpectedly, Sora fell and injured her ankle.

            “SORA!” Daesung rushed to see her. “Are you okay?!”

            “I think so…” she tried to stand up but fell again.

            “You injured your ankle. Come here, I’ll just carry you on my back.”

            “But…”

            “Yah! Do you want that to get worst?!” Sora carefully came near Daesung. Her face turned red as Daesung carried her.

            “You know what?”

            “What?” Daesung asked.

“When I was young my dad was so busy with work and in the end, he died without being able to do anything for me… so this is the first time I’ve been carried like this.” Silence covered them as they walked towards Sora’s room.

“Thanks a lot.”

“No problem. I’ll come back to my room now.” Daesung turned back but suddenly, Sora held her arm.

“Why?” Daesung asked.

            “I will miss you.” Then she immediately entered her room. Daesung felt his heart raced. He doesn’t know why but he is assured that he will also miss Sora so much.

 

*****************************************************************

HI GUYS! :) i'm back with an update. :))

sorry for being too busy, i'm in my 3rd year college now so there are so much requirements.

i can't also update Lollipop Diary soon. i hope you'll all stay with me. :D

i love you all. :))

@ guppyrb and yennie ~ thanks guys. :)