Goodbye

I Don't Wanna Say Goodbye

 

3 years later…

           

            Daesung was silent while he was observing the things around him. There were few people visiting their deceased love ones. There were little children playing around him. He smiles often while looking at the flowers.

 

            “Uhm… Excuse me?” he suddenly heard a girl talk to him. He looked at her and to her surprise it was Shina. “Omo. Daesung-sshi?”

            “Why are you here?” Shi Na looked so confused.

            “So you know Sora-sshi?” she asked Daesung. He just nodded. Shi Na smiled at him. “So that’s why even if she doesn’t have any family I always see flowers on her tomb every year.”

            “You come here every year?” She nodded.

            “Sora-sshi is a very important person in my life.” She sat beside Daesung while the latter listened to her eagerly. “I was blind when I was born.” He was shocked.

            “So…”

            “She gave me her eyes.” She smiled again. “I still remember that time, three years ago. I was staying at my room when I heard somebody went inside. She said that she was wandering why I never went outside my room. I told her that I was blind. I will never forget that feeling when she held my hands. She wasn’t saying anything but I knew she was telling me that she was there for me.” Daesung grinned. “Why?”

            “She was a very good person even if she hides it…” she nodded.

            “Until then… one day I heard that she was in a critical condition so I asked my mom to visit her. She sounded weak from hearing her stories but then she was still happy. She told me about a guy who made his life a living heaven. She said that I shouldn’t give up as well. And then, when she died, she donated her eyes to me that’s why I owe her a lot.”

“So… that’s the reason you were so special.” Daesung whispered.

 

Both of them were silent. They were not speaking to each other but they both felt happy, like finding what they always searched for.

 

“What is Sora-sshi to you?” Shi Na asked.

“She’s my favorite girl.” Daesung smiled and looked up fancying how beautiful the sky was.

 

****************************************************************************

a short ending for y'all :)) thanks for all the support of this fic. :D

i know it's not a normal ending but i believe it was still a happy one.

love is greater than death :)

thanks again for everything. i enjoyed writing this fic as well. :D

please support my new fic, Dealing with Mr. G :)

i love you all guys <3

God Bless! :)

 

♥ yehl Ü